November 24, 2014 | 2054 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast All-Day Lipcolor (All)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Mihko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try this product and I have also never been so disappointed by a product. Dry and flaky, it was so gross I ended up getting chap lips the next day. It just sucked out the moisture from my lips. I refuse to even try other Cover Girl lipsticks now, afraid they will do the same thing. Overpriced since it is garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by nudylipstickgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product, but only in Forever Fawn which is a pink/nude color. The other colors are either to metalic or get to bold as they dry. If you apply a light amount it will last most part of the day. I use to work in outdoor maintance worker and felt pretty most of the day. Also if you use a waxer lip balm it won't fade off & will keep the lips moist.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by pharmerjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this product is so seducing in the commercials. Who could ever imagine a lipstick that stays on for long periods of time! Wow.
What a HUGE disappointment. This product dries up like I just applied that chocolate shell over ice cream. It is like glue at first, my lips stuck together. Then it starts to bundle up in little boogers and flakes off. Disgusting. I cant believe I wasted $7 on this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like most of the colors i have tried, and it stays on alot longer than most other lipsticks so it wins on that front, it does dry out your lips especially if you dont use the included gloss enough and some shades are way too dark and dont look good on all people

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is so gross. It feels dry and flakey and the moisturizing gloss lasts about 2 minutes before you have that dry flakey feeling again. The color fades out in the center of your lips first and then sort of peels off in flakes. Maybe my lips are just too dry, or I'm a lip licker, I don't know but this was a huge fail for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by twistupgal

I bought the number 535, I believe it's called wine to five or something along those lines. Personally, I love the color with my dark auburn hair. It's bold enough to the point where you can tell I've applied something, but not garish and TOTALLY screaming obvious. Unlike most of the other reviewers, I had no problems with the flaking. It can be a bit drying, but that goes hand in hand with long wearing lip color. I'm not the biggest fan of the top gloss because it feels a little bit on the greasy side to me. I just use my own chapstick and I'm good to go. I wouldn't say that the color lasts 16 hours, but at least though an 8 hour shift at work as long as I keep putting chapstick over it. All in all, the color is gorgeous, and it does stay put!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by natashik1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I like this less than L'oreal Infallible. This lipstick goes on too thin, and creates an appearance of so called crack on the lips more than l'oreal. Has a good staying power, except for anything greasy that you might eat (french fries, pizza, etc). Nice color selection, not too expensive, but just does not look as good as infallible to me personally.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by babydoll67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I usually despise so called indellible lip colors but I love this one. The color stays nicely for about 8 hours and the balm is really nice and soothing. I have found that eating greasy foods, makes it come off a little faster. Also, exfoliating your lips at least twice a week, makes it go on smoother.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Glumbumble

First, let me say, I would only buy this product again if it was on sale. I bought this a few years ago (the blue version), and didn't like it. They went on sale recently and I decided to give it another shot because they supposedly improved the product.

They didn't.

The colours are nice, but they do not last for 16 hours. Okay, well maybe they do last for 16 hours, or at least, some of the colour might still be on your lips at the end of 16 hours if you can stand to leave it on that long.

It lasts for about one meal, so I think it lasts for me about 1 hour before it starts flaking and the colour actually starts disappearing starting from the center of the lips spreading out. It's not pretty. So I recommend carrying around a little tube of vaseline or baby oil in order to clean up and touch up if you want it to last for more than an hour.

The topcoat that comes with it is very waxy, although it does last for about 15 or so minutes before I feel like I have to apply it again.

I wish I could find a lipstick that can last for at least 6 hours without flaking or drying out. But Covergirl Outlast is definitely not one of those lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by KiKiDisney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I used this everyday from 7th to 10th grade. It lasted forever. I never had to touch up on anything and I never worried about it wearing off. Overall, fabulous!