December 19, 2014 | 1503 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Etude House Precious Mineral All Day Strong BB Cream [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by glanda

Sorry, but I have to give one point to it... Break me out... Finally, I found BB cream is not for acne prone skin... So sad... T_T

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by kathyagnew

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this too chalky, grey and thick. I tried mixing with a tinted primer to thin it out and lift the colour. That worked just ok for me. It looked too much like makeup for my liking. I felt like Goldilocks trying different samplers, and got just right with Skin79 Gold label. It makes MY skin look great instead of covered in pancake batter. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this stuff, works perfect on my pale skin. I have the pink tube for normal type skin and it is perfect, amazing finish. Sometimes I will use a bit of foundation or concealer with it or just wear it alone. Love the high spf and the low price. This is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by beautygeek220

super loving this product! bought it in shade #2 and I am nc30-35 in mac and it fits well my skin tone, i just dab some powder with my preferred shade, it matches well, it stays on my face the whole day without using an oil blotting paper. it didnt break me out whatsoever. i guess im just one of the lucky ones who are not so overly sensitive. though one negative comment is the packaging the pump is so unpredictable, hard to control how much its gonna squirt out :-( sometimes it gives out too much... what a waste.
btw my skin is combination of dry and oily, it improved my skin condition. and i have noticed that the dark circles around my eyes are improving, i dont use undereye concealer anymore, though im still waiting for my few freckles to vanish. hopefully soon!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2012 5:55:00 AM More reviews by chynnadoll21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Came highly recommended, perhaps just doesn't suit me. Colour wasn't a perfect match but I didn't mind that.

Finish was semi-natural, didn't feel greasy. Was quite happy overall but with prolonged use, I found it dries my skin so I gave it away.

As for this BB, have tried better, haven't tried worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by JooYeon

Finally, a BB cream that doesn't give me look ghostly or gray! I use #2 sheer glowing skin with Maybelline dream matte powder. The combo stays in plays all day. I have combination/acne prone skin, and this product has not caused breakouts. I was also surprised by how moisturizing this BB cream is without the heaviness. Definitely will buy this again and again ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by gee1ny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used the Sheer glowing skin version of this bb cream in the past and remembered that I liked it very much. It had a right amount of coverage and gave my face a fresh dewy look which i like. When I was visiting Seoul recently I decided to get another one but in a different kind this time. I decided to get the 'sheer shiny skin' version which was a relatively a newer one...
It has shimmer in the product which most etude house products have in their "shiny" or glowy skin products but I found this to be wayy too shimmery. I even found some glitter particles that are visible which is a bit strange to be all over the face.
This product feels more like a base to me since it barely has any coverage, although it does seem to even out skin tone. It would make a descent base to wear under foundation to achieve a 'dewy' look.
It feels really greasy when first applied but It wasn't too bad throughout the day.
I would purchase bb creams from etude house but choose another kind instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by hibari14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have the "All Day Strong" of this product. I bought this because it is said that it is for oily skin. it does give me a matte finish but complexion doesn't suit me. It is too fair/light. Even though it is too fair for me, it does give a decent coverage. (the 'sheer flawless', gives better coverage and suits my skin tone better. it is for combination skin type.) It also gives a white cast. The pump has a defect. Whenever I squeeze out it always squirts all over the place. I've read from different reviews is that they also have a problem with the pump. it costs 728Php = $16-18, I think it's quite cheap because its size. it has SPF which is good.

I will not repurchase..

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by FaithLPS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really disppointing with such highly raved products. Its so strong that it broke my friend and i out. its so heavy and each time i wanna give it a try again it always returning with unwanted results. broke me out badly. never gonna spend on it again. SGD$39.90 foudn in any etude house stores.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Kikuri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's good! But Break me out! :( It gave me a glowing skin, and covered my blemishes well! But it broke me out around the chin area. It smells nice too! I like that it's in a pump tube packaging!