July 28, 2014 | 1265 users online

Mascara - Hard Candy - Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by canada126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh. Cool packaging, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by mialovecupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This did an amazing job at volumizing my lashes. As always, at first it was a bit too wet for me; so it started really working its magic after a couple weeks when it began to dry out. It is very buildable and I would usually use this on top of another mascara, as the finishing touch. I bought this with the lengthening mascara, thinking I would use them together but I really disliked the lengthening one. This is a very great product for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by carlyshepherd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't really know how to feel about this mascara still...I liked it at first, but it really isn't volumizing enough for my thin lashes. It does lengthen nicely though! Overall, I would say this mascara is blahh...and I probably wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by IlNay78

Hmm, i liked this product before... when i first bought it that is.
it was amazing when i first bought it, lengthened like mad and did quite a good job at volumizing. But then i guess it is turning out like how everyone says it is, it dries easily, even in the tube. now it is a little clumpy and stuff (ive had this for a month btw). Even though it is cheap with LOVELY packaging, i don't think i will be purchasing it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by AudreyElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mascaras can be hit or miss products... this one was a miss for me. I already have long eyelashes and lots of them and I found that this product made them look sparse, it was a little on the wet side as well.

Overall, I'm glad that it worked wonders for other people, it's just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by countdrunkula

I LOVE this product! Lately I've purchased mascara after mascara looking for the perfect one and this seems to be a winner. It lengthens my lashes an incredible amount and leaves each lash fuller and thicker. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

OMG Im shocked! This is a really good mascara volumizes and lengthens no clumps ever! Im really happy with it because I have bought tons of mascaras ranging from $8 to $30. I got this in Mudslide which is a brown almost looks like a very soft black.
I am extremely pleased and will repurchase over and over.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by redtigger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I did love this mascara so I bought two more online from walmart. The problem I had was they changed the brush to a fatter one and it went on clumpy. They shouldn't have changed it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by kristiwashere

I have this in a sample size.. I will buy the full size when its done. I have bad luck with mascaras, my lashes do not hold any curl or volume - even when using a curler.. But this one is nice, gives decent volume and DOESN"T clumb, it seems to coat each individual lash. Only complaint is its a little expensive for drugstore mascara..

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Corrozus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I decided to test a bunch of mascara's a few weeks ago and this is the one I find myself reaching for every morning. I got Carbon Black and it works really well for me. My lashes are fairly long, but blonde and not very thick. This adds the right amount of volume for every day use and definitly darkens them. It does add some length, but I'm not really looking for length as I wear glasses and I have enough problems with my lashes touching my lenses to begin with. Overall I will buy it again and would like to try some of the other colours!