December 22, 2014 | 1748 users online

Mascara - Hard Candy - Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was really sad when I used this. It didn't do anything to my lashes other than run off of them.
I kept using it in hopes that maybe it was just the weather but it wasn't.
I would not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by elizabethagudo9

I love Hard Candy products but this didn't work well for me.. It didn't volumize at all!! I have long lashes and they curl easy but this mascara didn't work for me at all.. It didn't separate and made my eyelashes stick together.. It was thick and hard to get an even coat on my lashes.. I will be sticking to my Maybelline One Coat mascara..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by marippe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i was really surprised w/ this mascara. i tried hard candy's 'curl up and dye' mascara, which sucks, so i was skeptical about this one. it gives my lashes nice volume & length. my only complaint is that the formula is very wet, and takes a long time to set. also, i can't wear this on my bottom lashes because it tends to fade off and by the end of the day it looks like i have horrid under eye circles lol. but overall i'm pretty happy with this product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by saraluvsduckies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

gr8 product bought it in a purple and a black the black worked well but quickly fell short in camparison to the purple i use lotz of purple on my eyes cuz i have hazel eyes and purple reflects lighting so it worked rly well makes ur lashes stick togeather if u dont shake the brush while applying

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2011 4:52:00 PM More reviews by RandomJazz

This is maybe the second mascara I've ever tried, my mom's covergirl stuff being the first. It works great! I've heard of people who go all over on the hunt for the perfect mascara, but I don't think I need to. I love this. It can be a little clumpy sometimes, but not bad at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by trucosmic09

I was not too crazy about this mascara at first. However, after a couple of days of usage the formula thickened to the perfect consistency where I was able to build more volume with each stroke. It lasted all day and washed off easy with eye makeup remover. Maybe it was because I was using it everyday, but I did have to replace it sooner then I thought (the formula became too thick and a little clumpy).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I bought this in Mudslide a couple months ago. I have only used a few times. The formulation is very wet and the brush does more for lengthening than volumizing. I actually like to use this on my lower lashes due to the size and shape of the brush. It wears nicely and washes off easily. I would probably try this in black if I purchase this brand and formula again. I love the cute packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by canada126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh. Cool packaging, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by mialovecupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This did an amazing job at volumizing my lashes. As always, at first it was a bit too wet for me; so it started really working its magic after a couple weeks when it began to dry out. It is very buildable and I would usually use this on top of another mascara, as the finishing touch. I bought this with the lengthening mascara, thinking I would use them together but I really disliked the lengthening one. This is a very great product for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by carlyshepherd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't really know how to feel about this mascara still...I liked it at first, but it really isn't volumizing enough for my thin lashes. It does lengthen nicely though! Overall, I would say this mascara is blahh...and I probably wouldn't buy it again.