August 31, 2014 | 1034 users online

Mascara - Hard Candy - Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I bought this in Mudslide a couple months ago. I have only used a few times. The formulation is very wet and the brush does more for lengthening than volumizing. I actually like to use this on my lower lashes due to the size and shape of the brush. It wears nicely and washes off easily. I would probably try this in black if I purchase this brand and formula again. I love the cute packaging.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by canada126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh. Cool packaging, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by mialovecupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This did an amazing job at volumizing my lashes. As always, at first it was a bit too wet for me; so it started really working its magic after a couple weeks when it began to dry out. It is very buildable and I would usually use this on top of another mascara, as the finishing touch. I bought this with the lengthening mascara, thinking I would use them together but I really disliked the lengthening one. This is a very great product for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by carlyshepherd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't really know how to feel about this mascara still...I liked it at first, but it really isn't volumizing enough for my thin lashes. It does lengthen nicely though! Overall, I would say this mascara is blahh...and I probably wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by IlNay78

Hmm, i liked this product before... when i first bought it that is.
it was amazing when i first bought it, lengthened like mad and did quite a good job at volumizing. But then i guess it is turning out like how everyone says it is, it dries easily, even in the tube. now it is a little clumpy and stuff (ive had this for a month btw). Even though it is cheap with LOVELY packaging, i don't think i will be purchasing it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by AudreyElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mascaras can be hit or miss products... this one was a miss for me. I already have long eyelashes and lots of them and I found that this product made them look sparse, it was a little on the wet side as well.

Overall, I'm glad that it worked wonders for other people, it's just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by countdrunkula

I LOVE this product! Lately I've purchased mascara after mascara looking for the perfect one and this seems to be a winner. It lengthens my lashes an incredible amount and leaves each lash fuller and thicker. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

OMG Im shocked! This is a really good mascara volumizes and lengthens no clumps ever! Im really happy with it because I have bought tons of mascaras ranging from $8 to $30. I got this in Mudslide which is a brown almost looks like a very soft black.
I am extremely pleased and will repurchase over and over.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by redtigger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I did love this mascara so I bought two more online from walmart. The problem I had was they changed the brush to a fatter one and it went on clumpy. They shouldn't have changed it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by kristiwashere

I have this in a sample size.. I will buy the full size when its done. I have bad luck with mascaras, my lashes do not hold any curl or volume - even when using a curler.. But this one is nice, gives decent volume and DOESN"T clumb, it seems to coat each individual lash. Only complaint is its a little expensive for drugstore mascara..