Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush - Honeymoon 127

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

For me this is waaaay to shimmery to be used as a blush.Its a pretty color in the pan and you get alot of product (8g) it makes me look way to shiny. I find that the shimmer migrates to other areas of your face making you look like a 6 year old playing pretend in mom makeup drawer.
If you like shimmery blushes you will love this.

on 10/18/2011 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I know this is marketed as a blush, but I like to use it as a highlighter because as a blush, it doesn't show up on a NC30 skintone. I love the peachy pink colour and it has nice fine shimmer, NOT glittery. It creates an overall soft sheen to my cheeks; not harsh or frosty like I expected it to be. One thing I noticed is that it isn't pressed very well. It can be a little powdery when you sweep your brush over the product, wasting it. I recommend it for medium skintones as a highlight!

on 10/13/2011 10:28:00 PM

Honeymoon is a pretty peachy color with light pink veining. It is very shimmery (not glittery!), and pretty sheer. It's a great highlighter for above your cheekbones and around your temples and creates a very pretty, glowy look. I don't think its pigmented enough to be considered a blush, though. Can be used either wet or dry, though I have only used it dry so far. The bottom says 'Apply dry for a soft & delicate look. Use wet for intense, dramatic color.' The packaging is a cute white compact with silver on the top edges and black etching that says Hard Candy with some swirley designs. The packaging is easy to open, fairly compact, and sturdy. Retails for about $7 - $8 at WalMart - fairly cheap. The product kind of reminds me of MAC mineralize skinfinishes but less glittery. There are two main things I don't like about the product: its pretty sheer and unpigmented, and it has mineral oil in it. Even though it has mineral oil in it I have not broken out from using it so far, and I have pretty sensitive skin.

on 10/10/2011 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this blush. It doesn't have a lot of color pay off, but it is definitely pretty, shimmery, and adds a glow. Packaging is really cute too.

on 10/5/2011 4:07:00 PM

As many have mentioned, as blush it gets 1 star but as a highligher, I give it 4 stars. I tried it on after purchasing it and it didn't show up at all. But, a few of friends wanted to know what highlighter I was using because it was really pretty. So, that's pretty much what I used this for. If you pair it with a peachy blush, it is simply to die for, ladies.

on 9/25/2011 5:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I have very fair skin , Very light .
& I really liked this product , It was perfect , Very shimmery !
Mine is almost gone): So I have to buy another very soon !
I recomend this one for light skin & I wiilll be buying another one no doubt !

on 9/19/2011 5:46:00 PM

On my second container of this, goes well with my light colored skin. this is a peach color with violet undertones, works well with my cool, winter toned skin. I use this as a highliter on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. would not consider this a "blush", it adds more of a "glow" than a shimmer stripe.. hard to explain, but I love it !

on 9/8/2011 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

realllly great shimmery highlighter that i put over my blush everyday. colour is comparable to the Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Soft & Gentle. im actually preferring this to the msf- much glowier and nicely shimmery. apparently if honeymoon is used wet it will also give that uber intense shimmer for night-time so ill try that and update.

on 8/18/2011 3:11:00 PM

Firstly, the only reason I would repurchase this is because very few blush colors work for me, so unless I find a strong replacement that outlasts this, then I will have to repurchase it.
My favorite thing about this product is that for me, it's a great natural blush color. I have very fair skin with cool pink-y undertones. This blush shows up as a lovely pale pink with a decent (but not overwhelming) amount of shimmer.
I use this with an EcoTools blush brush and right after I've used an Olay moisturizer. If you have dry cheeks, the pigment of this blush will have a lot of trouble adhering to your skin.
Even after moisturizing, I still lose this blush after four hours of wear, tops.
So it won't last me through a school day, which may be problematic for some.
The packaging is sturdy, but does look pretty cheap among other parts of my makeup collection.
I picked this blush up for $8, and it does seem to be worth that price, there's plenty of product. However, for just five or so more dollars I feel like I could've bought a much better product.

on 8/12/2011 8:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this because i saw someone post it was a dupe for MACs Redhead msf (the lightest side) & i missed out on it. But i ended up swapping for the msf & i compaired the two & imho i dont think its a dupe at all. But it wasnt a waste of money because i really like it anyhow :)
UPDATE: This is very very close to MAC Moon River. Close enough that it's a dupe in my book.

Popular Blush Products