One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment

Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100)

on 12/5/2012 9:54:00 PM

I love this stuff and have been using it for 3 years. It's true, if you use too much, it does make the hair greasy. But if you apply enough it makes my hair look good, I also love the smell.

on 11/24/2012 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I adore this product. I was a first time user of this product, so I bought the 3.4fl bottle, and when I finish this bottle I have to go back and buy more. I am African American, and I have frizzy, hard to manage hair, and this oil made me love my hair again. I use this oil in two ways. One, when I apply it to my scalp, I use it along side Kuza 100% Indian Hemp. I rub both pea size amount to my hand, rub it, then work my way in my scalp. Does it weigh my hair down ? HECK NO ! Then I just use one pea size amout into my hair and then I good to go ! My frizz is a thing of the past, my hair shines like the sun, and my new growth is to die for (maybe also because I am a biotin user). I bought this (and the indian hemp) at my local beauty supply store, the oil was about $11

on 11/23/2012 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I rate is as an average hair treatment. I find that If I apply to my damp hair at night...my hair still feel damp in the morning.

Thick viscosity so a little goes a long way. Loved the scent.

Just too thick for me.

on 11/10/2012 1:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Makes hair shiny & soft, a little goes a long way

on 11/5/2012 9:15:00 PM

I like this product and thing it does a good job of making my hair soft and healthy. The packaging gets a little messy, but it is still worth it!

on 11/5/2012 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my favorite hair product. I have relaxed course hair and this keeps my hair frizz free though out the day. I also use it when I flat iron to make it sleek straight and shiny. Beware of using too much, a little goes along way with this product.

on 11/5/2012 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I like this product all in all, but my biggest complaint is that if you use an ounce too much, your hair looks like a grease ball. I have oily roots but dry ends,so I usually put some of this on the ends when my hair is wet. If I use the right amount it's perfect. No grease, my hair smells amazing, and it's very soft. But it's just kind of hard to tell sometimes how much is going to come out and if your hair will look bad. I will probably repurchase this just because I love the smell and the other products in the line.

on 11/1/2012 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was looking for a dupe for moroccan oil since it's pretty pricey right now for me (see my review on that for more info).
I picked this up at sally's, first the bottle is plastic, not glass, like moroccanoil and it smells identical. the igredients however, are not the same. not even close. this seems like it would be a dupe for the light version of morccanoil. anyway the top of the bottle is a twist off and instead of a full open mouth it has a small tiny opening which makes getting the oil out even more ridiculous than moroccanoil.
ok results
This is nOT a dupe for moroccanoil, nowhere near a dupe
.(has a thin viscosity, moroccanoil is a bit thicker) i took a bit and put it through my hair and blow dried, took a bit more and then proceeded to flat iron. (just like how i used moroccanoil) OH MY GOD, my hair was GREASY and flat, total disaster hair, like i hadnt washed my hair in 4 days, and everytime i touched my hair i felt the greasy residue from the stuff on my fingers, gross! i had to clarify to get rid of this stuff. ugh. i'm still on the lookout for an exact moroccanoil dupe, but right now i'll gladly pay more for the real thing. If you want an excellent product similar in price (5$) that performs well look at organix ginger dry oil (see my review on it)
this stuff is awful, will NOT repurchase.

on 10/29/2012 11:41:00 AM

I bought it a year ago to add with other oils I water down in my mister bottle. I love it the smell is fantastic and it tames my frizzy hair helps give it softness and sheen. I've bought two large and two small bottles of it.

on 10/23/2012 7:24:00 PM

Wow. Bought this stuff on a whim, thinking it would do a serviceable but unspectacular job at making my coarse & thick, long, wavy hair a little softer and more manageable. When I bought it, the checkout lady said "this stuff is really good on the hair," but I didn't put much stock in it because I already use serums often, and had been using Chi Silk Infusion for a while and thinking it was pretty top of the line. WOW though, this stuff is amazing. Not only does it make my hair softer, it actually softens the curl, relaxing the kinkier sections near the nape of my neck and at my hairline, and it just sort of turns thick chunks of wave/curl into soft, bouncy curls. I didn't know my hair could do this shape so easily- I usually need to blow dry to get this kind of result, but with this stuff I can twist my hair into a low ponytail, air dry and have my hair look great. I would definitely caution people to be careful with this stuff though- it's very thick, which is probably why it works so well for me, but a little goes a long way. You can find yourself with greasy hair if you're not careful. But overall, I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone, especially those with coarse, thick, or curly hair. I'm going to keep buying this and no other serums for as long as this stuff works for me.