September 18, 2014 | 992 users online

Hair Treatments - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by jacqueline101

I bought it a year ago to add with other oils I water down in my mister bottle. I love it the smell is fantastic and it tames my frizzy hair helps give it softness and sheen. I've bought two large and two small bottles of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by vain_emily

Wow. Bought this stuff on a whim, thinking it would do a serviceable but unspectacular job at making my coarse & thick, long, wavy hair a little softer and more manageable. When I bought it, the checkout lady said "this stuff is really good on the hair," but I didn't put much stock in it because I already use serums often, and had been using Chi Silk Infusion for a while and thinking it was pretty top of the line. WOW though, this stuff is amazing. Not only does it make my hair softer, it actually softens the curl, relaxing the kinkier sections near the nape of my neck and at my hairline, and it just sort of turns thick chunks of wave/curl into soft, bouncy curls. I didn't know my hair could do this shape so easily- I usually need to blow dry to get this kind of result, but with this stuff I can twist my hair into a low ponytail, air dry and have my hair look great. I would definitely caution people to be careful with this stuff though- it's very thick, which is probably why it works so well for me, but a little goes a long way. You can find yourself with greasy hair if you're not careful. But overall, I'd absolutely recommend this to anyone, especially those with coarse, thick, or curly hair. I'm going to keep buying this and no other serums for as long as this stuff works for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by MiaBella0517

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wonderful product, just have to be careful how much you use cuz you can end up with real greasy hair, besides that it's awesone. I just bought the shampoo & conditioner and am switching from 3 years use of Wen. I look forward to seeing how it does for my hair

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 5:33:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

When I was getting my hair done for my wedding, the woman used this on my hair before straightening it. It left my hair smelling beautiful and apparently it protects against damage from the heat in irons.
A bottle lasts a long time, it's been a year, I'm on the same bottle. Granted, I don't use it every day, though. It keeps my thin, curly hair from frizzing, yet it doesn't weight it down or look gross. Recently, one of the Fragrance board members recommended this to put on pulse points as a light fragrance oil, it works very well! Would not repurchase as it has not done anything significant for my hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I tried to like this product seriously ! After reading all the hype i saw a huge bottle for $10 at winners.

Overall, no matter what I do, this stuff doesnt absorb into my hair, it just sits on top and weighs it down.

I hate the packaging, leaked into my bag !

Moroccan Oil will remain my staple, I find that it doesnt weigh my hair down. It makes my hair actually look healthy and full.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by katiedelaney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have blonde hair and I always have. this makes me hair so soft and not dry. I will always re-purchase this & it smells good

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by SSH1958

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I add this to my conditioner (currently Suave Almond & Shea) but have added it to others. I also add it to any body lotion and my homemade cleaning oil(grapeseed, castor, argan and vit e) and sugar body scrub (same as before plus sugar). A few drops on the ends of my hair at times just to give them more 'life'.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

On my second bottle of this because I cannot run out of this because it really works for my hair. After I shower I use the shampoo and conditioner too and my hair loves it. I do use a different shampoo at least a couple times a month so my hair doesn't get flat but that's near impossible. I have very thick long blonde hair. I put a small dollop in my hand rub together and work through my ends first then add the extra to the top and sides. I then spray the treatment and let my hair air dry. Once it's about dry I flat iron and it comes out so soft and glossy and manageable. My hair has never felt better and i have added highlights for years so my hair has had a ton of bleach and for once it's healthy

If you have fine hair really only use a tiny amount more thick and course hair girls you kinda know when you have enough I think because I'm always putting moisture in my hair only for it to be sucked up. But this does not it goes in and doesn't leave my hair greasy but if I put too much yea it could so when in doubt use less. Less is more with this product. I get it for 8 bucks at Sally's and am a very happy girl I will use this as long as they make it. I really recommend you try it they have small travel bottles so you can know before you commit to a bigger size. Totally recommend and it smells really good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by SuziBarnes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

After seeing all the hype & reading the reviews on MUA I decided to take the plunge & buy a 25ml bottle of Moroccanoil (cost 12.85) at the same time I also bought a 100ml bottle of "The one & only" argan oil (cost 7.95). I decided to put them to the test & had my husband decant them both into two unmarked containers & give them back so I could conduct a completely un-biased test. I've now tested them both several times & let me start by saying that they both smell heavenly & both had definite good results, they have both made my bleached, frizzy, frazzled curls into shiny, sleek, touchably soft hair.
Now to the winner, one stood out as far superior to the other & please remember I based my decision purely on results, I did not factor in the cost at all. I've given Moroccanoil 3 lippies, but far & away the best results I got were from "The one & only" argan oil treatment, my hair was softer, the curls more defined & had an altogether more "natural" look, proven by the compliments about my hair I've received on the "one & only" days. I have to say I was very surprised as I fully expected the much more expensive of the two to win, but honestly, I can get the same results as the Moroccanoil using any cheap hair serum. With the One & only my hair is absolutely beautiful, you would never know in what bad condition my hair is in & I'm getting complete strangers stop me & ask where I've had my hair done (not been near a hairdresser in years!). When you factor in the cost aswell I could quite easily give this 7 lippies (& 1 extra for the smell) & cannot see me purchasing any other styling product ever again (which is unheard of as I'm a toiletry junkie).

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by paigerwaiger94

I got this as a free gift when I bought my hair extensions for senior prom. Honestly, this stuff is only so-so...
I found that if I use too much of it, it will make my hair greasy. It doesn't do much to help with frizz or flyaways. I WOULD NOT repurchase for the ten dollars.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No