July 22, 2014 | 1918 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Plumping Serum Volumizing Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my shade is all american girl. nice pink tone I like the texture. just sheer glossy finish not a high gloss. not the best packaging the silver top comes off.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2011 8:13:00 PM More reviews by jennybee71

Not sticky... does plump up w/ caspaicin (spell?) so it tingles a bit... pretty color but not heavily pigmented at all. slight glitter. choose the color you want, then get a shade or two darker as it's VERY sheer! not the longest lasting, unfortunately. would love spf added.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Fancee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm reviewing this in the color Jellyfish. It's a very glittery purple color in the tube. Goes on sheer (I'm posting pictures of my lips with just the gloss on. Nothing else) with a hint of glitter. It's not a bold color at all, but I like that. I wouldn't be able to wear it if it were that glitter purple on my lips. It does have a minty sensation but I'm not noticing and real plumping effects. A slight vanilla scent. A little on the sticky side, but very glossy. I love it. I actually had to go to Walmart a second time on the same day I bought it and picked up another one while I was there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 4:12:00 AM More reviews by desertrose156

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lip gloss. I can wear it alone or on top of lipstick. I got it in the shade Nude Beach which is a light pink with gold shimmer. This plumps and hydrates my lips without intense tingling and no burning sensation whatsoever. I love the feeling this gloss gives my lips that I can't stand bare lips anymore! I am addicted to the minty feel. This gloss isn't sticky at all, nor is it too watery or wet. It makes me look polished. Hard Candy does not test on animals and they feel so strongly about it that they mention it on their products, which I appreciate and love supporting. Yes I will keep repurchasing this, I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by BlondeBoldBeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this lipgloss in Uptown girl, it girl, all american girl, and girl next door. These lipglosses arent sticky and create a nice cool feeling on the lips. The pigmintation isnt very good, but it does leave a nice tint or sheen to the lips. They leave a nice glossy look but it dosent last for very long. I dont think i'll re purchase this, But overall they're ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by alittlesteph1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have just finished my second full tube of this in {*Material Girl*} and I absolutely LOVE the way I look and feel in this gloss! This color gives my lips a "just bitten" natural flush that I have been trying to match all my life and gives perfect shine. (Blond, fair/medium w/freckles)

True, it does not plump me into a model's pout; but it does a great job smoothing and filling my 40 yr old, thin lips to actually make me look like I HAVE lips. That is more than any lipstick has never done for me. It has a refreshing minty feel without the burn some "plumping" glosses have tormented me to removal with; and the smell is like divine cotton candy.

You can't beat the $6 price, but the outer-cap separated from the inner cap on both of the tubes I have purchased. Of course, Hard Candy is not the first company to cut corners on packaging (and not to be undone by sticky cheap adhesive) I just wiped the lid parts out and off with a tissue and squeezed a little superglue gel around the inner cap and put it together right. It just isn't enough to prevent me from loving the actual product I am wearing. We all make sacrifices; sometimes it's for 4" heels, sometimes it's for youthful lips. (:

I am off to purchase my third tube of Material Girl, and have emptied my drawers of all of my "maybe it's the outfit" disappointments. No need for me to search further. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...maybe I will pick up a backup tube (we all know THAT feeling, don't we?)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by cabootsies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I DIG, dig, dig this lipgloss. I actually had it in the smaller trial version first and ended up buying the full sized version. (I'm actually putting it on as i type this.) It's just so soft, leaves a gorgeous gleam, but not too much and smells delicious. I have it in 'girl next door' and if I had the money right now i'd go pick up all the colors. The 'volumizing' isn't as wonderful as you'd like it to be, but that's all good for me. If your just looking for a good lipgloss than pick one of these up.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this lipgloss. I bought it in girl next door which is a sheer light pink, looks good on its own or on top a lipstick. I love to wear this with wet n wild megalast lipstick in Think Pink it looks amazing. Doesn't really plump though, but I do love that minty feeling it gives on my lips,it feels so fresh and cool. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Paperbacktripper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I have never been a huge fan of plumping lipglosses, but this one is alright. I still don't think it plumps but it isn't sticky or have a bad taste. It isn't super thick either. I won't be buy it again just because I didn't love and there are other glosses out there I love. It is very cheap so if you do reach for it, you will only be out 6 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Kazelle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this in "Pink Lady" and was pleasanty surprised at the fact that it does actually add some volume to my lips. My lips definately feel fuller and more pouty when I wear this gloss. The color is very nice, a lovely shade of pink with some purple flecks. I find it's very flattering for my pale, typical English Rose complexion.