October 25, 2014 | 1634 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Walk the Line Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by 8bitcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyeliner in Licorice and Sugar Plum.

Sugar plum is lighter than expected, btu goes on clean.
The licorice is my first glitter liner. I like it so far. Offers a crisp clean line!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2011 9:55:00 AM More reviews by saraluvsduckies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

omg hurts sooo bad if u get it in ur eyes takes 4ev to put on flakes bad not very cool colors HATE the applicator the brush part is so flimsy

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by MasqueradeOfPurity

Have you ever worn pencil eyeliner and wished that liquid eyeliner can give you the same effect? This eyeliner definitely gives you a pencil eyeliner effect because the line that it creates with its brush is not a harsh line, atleast that was the case with the Praline color (which is the one I have).

Praline is a divine color. It is shimmery and not sparkly which I love and it makes my eyes stand out and look bigger. The packaging is fantastic as well, I love the little tube it comes it (definitely my style!)
So overall:

Pros:
- Very pigmented (I am basing that on the Praline color)
- Glides on easily
- vibrant color with soft shimmer
- Makes eyes glow
- Nice brush and packaging design

Cons:
- Can wear off slightly if you have very oily eyelids so I would recommend using an eyelid primer

Overall, this product is fantastic. It is quite cheap as I bought it for $6 at Walmart. I will go back to get Liquorice and some of the other colors

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by rocknrollaffie

I think this is waterproof, which I hate. But overall it's a good liquid eyeliner, I love the packaging. I might not repurchase. But I love it, it's very pigmented. Hard to wash off.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by vickio92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this from WM for $7 in Calgary. It is lovely for layering It is very similar to Too Faced Metal Eyed, but this might be better. It is less clumpy, and more pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im a sucker for red & pink e/l so when i saw this at WM i figured what the hell its only $6. Normally i stay away from liquid liner & hard candy but something said buy this. Glad i did because its great! I bought Fuschia (true to the name) & its just so cute. Didn't take too long to dry, no longer than any other liquid ive used anyways. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes & so far hasn't smudged from my watery allergy ridden eyes. So as of right now im giving this high ratings & a will buy again. Oh and im not usually the best at using liquid (lines are rarely even) but the brush on this makes lining my eyes super easy, really diggin this liner right now :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know why these liners are getting such a low repurchase rating!!! I LOVE these liners!! I have bought several of these liquid liners. Some of them are def HG material and some are "misses" I've listed the ones that I have purchased/tried. All of the colors are waterproof (even tho it doesn't say on the packaging). The display says, these liners are supposed to be quick drying, but some take a bit long to dry. Probably longer than some would like...esp during busy mornings! Comes with a brush tipped applicator that some would either like or hate. I personally prefer brush vs. felt tipped applicator. The brush can be soft and drawing a thin line can be a bit challenging (which is fine with me since I prefer a thicker line).

Asphault - Rich matte Black. Very pigmented! (HIT!)

Licorice - Black with glitter. Absolute crap! Glitter doesn't show up. Even when the liner is dry.. .it's not really "dry" (MISS)

Lucky - Bright grassy green. Very pigmented! (HIT)

Praline - I LOVE this color! It's a beautiful metallic/foiled looking bronzy/taupe color. Very pigmented! HIT!!!)

Sugar Plum - Egg Plant purple - not very pigmented...takes a long time to dry (MISS)

Fuschia - Beautiful fuschia/magenta color. reminds me of MAC's pink pearl pigment but minus the blue shimmer. Sheer color, not very pigmented. Kinda gloopy.. eck! (MISS)

Turquoise - Beautiful light blue with teal/gold shimmer. Kinda sheer. I didn't purchase this, but just used a tester

Overall, I think these liners (the ones that are hits) are totally HG for me. I can't say for everyone but i LOVE this and will continue to buy them til they stop making them.. which i hope NEVER happens!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by sherryrenee0423

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Lace for NYE and I layer it on top of a dark e/l like black, green etc. I really like it so far granted I haven't been using it for longer than a week but it does exactly what I expected it to do which is sparkle and make a more interesting/fun eye look. : ) I can see where newbies to liquid liner would have a hard time with this on it's own so maybe layering it is the answer for ones new to liquid eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Calicokatie

I purchased this in fuchsia. I never intended to use this on its own. I'm a firm believer in a black eyeliner, but I wanted something that I could layer on top for some fun. It worked great for that. I haven't tried it on its own, and it seems that's where most of the bad reviews are coming from. Layered on black eyeliner the fuchsia gives a nice pink frost to the liner. Very cute for a night out!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

horrible!!!!!! Dont waste your time or money on this product. The packaging is not easy to use and the actual liner pen doesnt allow for a clean line. it makes application shaky and uneven. I am not a liner novice and this was just not something i would repurchase.
the formula is watery and too wet. does not stay on and is almost impossible to apply, so dont waste your time...
For what it is, it was actually expensive too. I bought this in the plum purple color. wouldnt repurchase at all