Revlon Eyelash curler

3.0

I used this for years till I discovered MAC.

Trust me, you pay 19 bucks for a MAC eyelash curler you will be glad you did. This Revlon curler just doesn't do a good job, at all.

I will NEVER go back to this.

on 10/2/2010 8:10:00 PM

it's standard and average. not expensive, and not "amazing" but it does the job, though sometimes it curls one lash more than the other...sometimes one eye ends up with sqaushed together lashes...

A good eyelash curler, especially when I heat it with hot water. I believe it was 4.00 and it was a good buy as it really helps my short, short eyelashes. I have the silver one with white pads.
My only complaints are that it has a tendency to pinch my skin and that the pads wear out very quickly. I've had it since January or February and I've already broken the first pad and the extra one that came with the curler is almost used up.

on 9/27/2010 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Only way for my curl to last with this thing is if I heat it up with my blow dryer. Plus, the curl doesn't even last that long. Shiseido is hands down better than this crappy one.

I don't know if this is the eyelash curler I have, or the Pro. I got it sometime in high school, I think, and I'm out of college now. Mine is silver with a while rubber pad that's never needed to be replaced.

This is my first eyelash curler, and I've never had to replace it. I use it every day.

It never pinches or hurts me, it just curls my lashes well, and my eyelashes look great at the end of the day.

I did buy a new one from Elf because everyone was raving about it, and it was just a dollar (the mechanical one). But it pinched my eye! So I went back to this one, and I've never regretted it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This was the first lash curler i have ever bought. I liked how it came with an extra rubber pads. I found it odd how it curls my right eye properly but not my left eye. For the left eye, it gets my lashes all clumped together and is hard to curl the outer lashes. i find that i have to curl the root to middle to the ends of my lashes. The curl holds longer when i heat it with a blow dryer but i heard it was unhealthy for lashes. I'll probably be giving the shiseido lash curler a try and using the revlon as a back up.
Price: $7.99 CAD(on sale) at shoppers drug mart

on 9/6/2010 1:55:00 PM

I've had this for almost 4 years and I love it! It doesn't pinch my lashes and gives a nice, natural curl. I've bought other eyelash curlers but none compare to this one. I'm very satisfied!

on 9/1/2010 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I love this eyelash curler.
I holds the curl, and it doesn't pinch my eyelid, like ones I've used in the past. I have managed to lose a few of these, and tried using others, but I always come back to this one. So whenever I lose this one, I will re-buy. It's a great product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Cheap cheap. It didn't even give any curl.

on 8/13/2010 7:01:00 PM

I like this but then again i dont like this . What do i mean ? I like the fact it curls my lashes so well . I HATE the fact that it pinched me sometimes and didnt get my outer lashes :( .

Popular Misc Beauty Tools