August 23, 2014 | 1426 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Eyelash curler

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2010 5:03:00 AM More reviews by xiAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Only way for my curl to last with this thing is if I heat it up with my blow dryer. Plus, the curl doesn't even last that long. Shiseido is hands down better than this crappy one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 6:07:00 AM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

I don't know if this is the eyelash curler I have, or the Pro. I got it sometime in high school, I think, and I'm out of college now. Mine is silver with a while rubber pad that's never needed to be replaced.

This is my first eyelash curler, and I've never had to replace it. I use it every day.

It never pinches or hurts me, it just curls my lashes well, and my eyelashes look great at the end of the day.

I did buy a new one from Elf because everyone was raving about it, and it was just a dollar (the mechanical one). But it pinched my eye! So I went back to this one, and I've never regretted it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was the first lash curler i have ever bought. I liked how it came with an extra rubber pads. I found it odd how it curls my right eye properly but not my left eye. For the left eye, it gets my lashes all clumped together and is hard to curl the outer lashes. i find that i have to curl the root to middle to the ends of my lashes. The curl holds longer when i heat it with a blow dryer but i heard it was unhealthy for lashes. I'll probably be giving the shiseido lash curler a try and using the revlon as a back up.
Price: $7.99 CAD(on sale) at shoppers drug mart

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by skstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've had this for almost 4 years and I love it! It doesn't pinch my lashes and gives a nice, natural curl. I've bought other eyelash curlers but none compare to this one. I'm very satisfied!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this eyelash curler.
I holds the curl, and it doesn't pinch my eyelid, like ones I've used in the past. I have managed to lose a few of these, and tried using others, but I always come back to this one. So whenever I lose this one, I will re-buy. It's a great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by peachstocknw25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Cheap cheap. It didn't even give any curl.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by smilekey

I like this but then again i dont like this . What do i mean ? I like the fact it curls my lashes so well . I HATE the fact that it pinched me sometimes and didnt get my outer lashes :( .

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Janaya1996

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I first got this eyelash curler I was pretty pumped! It was cheap and worked well. I had trouble fitting all my lashes in though... One day when I was using it broke! I wasn't even pressing that hard!! It pulled out some of my eyelashes when it broke and they are still growing back!! AHH, I do not recomend you get it! One good thing about it though is that it came with extra replacement rubber things :P

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by cepauloar

This is one of my go to products. My eyelashes are stick straight and therefore I need a lot of help. I have bought this curler countless times. It works for me but I'm not overwhelmed by the results. Sometimes I only get an L shaped curve on my lashes and to avoid this I try to only use this curler to lift the lashes and curl them with a spoon (I know this sounds crazy but it's real). The curl doesn't last that long if I don't apply mascara. This eyelash curler works best when I warm it up with my hair dryer. It's gentle and I've never pinched my eyelid. I wanted to try a fancier one and I got the one from MAC but it turned out to be a total failure for me. I'll buy shu uemura next but this curler is one of those products you can always get back to if everything else fails.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by elizsafox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyelash curler was so ineffective that it didn't even reach all of my lashes. The design is terrible - it cannot go over my entire eye and only the corner lashes even get a bit of crimp. This is the worse eyelash curler I've ever tried.