April 17, 2014 | 1680 users online

Eyeliner - Inglot - Eyeliner Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This thing is phenomenal ! totally life savior for me. I have it in the shades 89 and 90 both are medium to dark brown shades. I use the 89 to draw on my eye brows and its phenomenal glides on the skin effortless and so smooth its a taupe brown purply color and if i dont take it off it will last probably for weeks LOL has matte finish I hardly touch the product with the brush and its enough to do my brows just phenomenal ! Considering the tiny amount u need of this it will probably last you 2 life times lets just hope that the packaging will prevent the product from drying out

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by mochio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BLACKER than blacktrack! And less smudgy (I have oily monolids) and DEFINITELY waterproof (stayed out through 3 hours of sweaty dance class). I've yet to try it all day; but it's lovely and so so worth it to me! Cheaper than fluidline, bobbi brown and more worth it than maybelline's! The formula is not as watery as blacktrack, which I love because it seems to contribute to greater opacity. Ive tried mac bobbi brown and stila and I like this the best! Oh yeah, and the glass is super light! (unlike the glass ones that come with mac or bobbi brown) I feel like I need the least amount of product on my brush to get a nice opaque line. Not sure , but this is my first Inglot purchase; I'll be updating soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by kaycee66

**HOLY GRAIL LINER!**

PROS:
- Waterproof therefore staying power
- Great consistency - I've had liners that are quite dry. This one is "wet", wet enough thatI can get right into my lash line, so I don't have that awkward look where there is eyeliner above my lashline, and naked waterline and lashline
- Price is very affordable
- Great variety of colours
- Very little goes a long way

CONS:
- I don't have very much to say...maybe that if I make a mistake, it is hard to correct
- You have to be decent in applying with a brush
- There are no Inglots in Vancouver or Toronto

TIPS:

- Yes, this even stays on the waterline! Just apply
- Just slight wiggles in between your lashes and the liner will apply - no need to pull your skin, and rub and rebrush and rebrush...it is very easy
- To remove this product, I use an oil-based makeup remover - J & J Purpose cleanser works well, L'Occitance Apple Oil Cleanser (discontinued now), and Dermalogica precleanse. No need to rub, just hold your fingers on your eyes for a few seconds to give it time to work into all areas of your eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by JunkieXL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using eyeliner for so long now... I've seen and used quite a lot. I started with pencils, started trying with felt tip liners and eventually I bought Bobbi Brown Long Lasting Gel Liner. Before that, I already tried Shiseido and Clinique cream liners but still I did not find my HG. Bobbi Brown is a good one but I find it a bit dry and clumpy at times, which makes it hard to apply.
After hearing a lot of raving about Inglot (they have been here in the Netherlands for a year now) I decided to go to an Inglot counter in a department store. The SA was really friendly and she did a great job helping me. I left with a lip paint, a Freedom Palette with colors to make my eye color 'pop' and a dark, matte brown eyeliner in a jar. The eyeliner is smooth to the touch, creamy enough to apply with ease and it dries to a beautiful pigmented, matte finish. And the best thing... It stays on forever. As I'm pregnant, I'm quite emotional but so far it survived every tear ;-) The price is very reasonable too, especially considering the price/quality. I paid 12 euros and in comparison: I paid 26 euros for the Bobbi Brown one. I might have found my HG in gel eyeliner...

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by cansu4932

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner which I have black, green and grey ones. BLACK is the best! It is the darkest black I have ever used. It stays all day and all night, hours and hours.. the application is easy with a standard eyeliner brush. The only problem is it dries up in a very short time. My solution for this was getting a "duraline" which is also a product of Inglot, I put 3 drops on the eyeliner before minimum 3 hours of using the eyeliner to allow it melts and the result is amazing. I use both of them for nearly 2 years, duraline is almost full and my eyeliner is in the half. So they definately worth what you pay believe me! ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by daintydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As a 20 Uk senior pro, I've tried the lot. I was just beginning to give up with gels and creams. They vary, from flaking,. inconsistent, lack of pigment. My no 1 issue with them is dry up so fast.Some within a week. I'm forever mixing 244, of Make up Forever 246 to bring them back to life No matter how much they cost. Most are rubbish. I attended IMATS London pro only day. Glorious it was, like back in the day, pre you tube. Space to browse,, which is how it used to be TRADE ONLY.for one whole day.I wrote a list of what I wanted and basically stuck to it. I do not buy into hype, after testing I purchased 3 , I can honestly say they are simply the best in the business, no sign of drying up yet, after 3 weeks, a good tip is to spoon a little out into an air tight small tester pot, hence saves keep opening the jar keeping them moist. They glide on, great pigment,with whichever brush I grab first. Creamy, more so than gel. If they do not dry up I have at last found the HG, and will purchase more, Inglot offered a generous 30%,at IMATS, which is better then the 20% offered to UK pros outside of IMATS. I was short of time, by the time I reached Inglot. they had a massive stand at the front. Dont waste your money on others these liners are the way to go. They cost 10 rrp in the UK, less 20% discount for pro artists.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I like this gel eyeliner-- a lot! The price is reasonable, it doesn't flake on me, it is nicely pigmented, lasts all day until I take it off, and most importantly- it applies nice & smooth with my Sephora angled eyeliner brush. I haven't tried this in humid weather (it's winter where I live), but I will update this if this gel liner can't hold up under humid conditions, like my MAC Fluidlines and Bobbi Brown gel inks do. I read most of the reviews here before I bought this, and I saw a few here where the reviewers said this was impossible to remove, even with eye makeup remover. I am not having that same experience, as I wore this 2 days in a row; and both days, mine easily came off with my Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. I didn't even have to go over it with another eye makeup remover, and I didn't have to tug or rub my eyelids raw to get it off. I just patted the wipe over the eyeliner and it gently wiped away. My only turnoffs about this gel liner compared to others I've used is I find it nearly impossible to remove from my eyeliner brush, and I'm afraid I'm going to ruin my favorite eyeliner brushes because I have to rub so hard with my usual brush cleanser to get it off. Because of this, it also takes longer to clean my brush. I find this sticks more tenaciously to my eyeliner brush than to my eyelids! My only other minor complaint is that this liner does apply *slightly* more wet than MAC Fluidlines/Bobbi Brown gel liners and needs a few extra seconds to set. The first day I used this, I was unaware of this characteristic... and being a "mature" gal with aging, hooded, eyelids... I noticed my eyeliner met with my upper eyelid over one eye and ruined my eyeshadow job. Being that this liner holds on so tightly, I had a hard time removing the smudge with a cotton swab, so I basically had to remove my eyeshadow with eye makeup remover and do my right eye all over again. No big deal, but now I know to let this set for about a minute before I start moving my lids around. The next day I had no problems with smudging. Oh, PS~ I bought this in 2 colors: Black #77 and "Blurple" #83. I like them both! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Jkline72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG! FINALLY I found the perfect black gel eyeliner! I have tried a lot of them believe me.. Mac, elf,l'oreal HIP and nothing I mean nothing is as good as this! I read good reviews of this on line so I went to buy the matte black which is #77. all inglot is #'s not names and it is a really really pigmented matte black. You only need a tiny bit on a slanted eyeliner brush so I think this jar is going to last me a long time. It goes on smooth and sets quickly and the BEST part it stays ALL day! I mean all day! The first day I used Ito had it on14+ hours and it still looked as good as when I first put it on! I have. NEVER had this happen with anything else. Today I did a cat eye and again I'm here with 12+ hours and still perfect! I've also seen on line people use this formula for an eye shadow base as well with I am exited to try with a lighter color. If it stays on this well I can't imagine what it will do under eye shadow. I'll post that review once itry it

TIPS:
start with a thin line and layer to make it thicker.
Remove it with eye make up remover. Soap and water or make ups does not get this stuff off.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by inkchick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have 77 (matte black), 79 (red) and 82 (blue) and all have amazing staying power and color payoff. At age 51 it's getting harder to get a nice crisp line on older crepey lids, but the smooth quality of these gel liners really helps me continue to achieve the look. #77 is the darkest black gel liner I have tried (blacker than MAC, Clinique, Wet n' Wild, Maybelline, you name it). It works perfectly for me on the waterline and for tightlining - a little goes a very long way and stays and stays and STAYS. To the point that it definitely can be difficult to remove and you need a very good makeup remover. I also appreciate that these products are not tested on animals and are paraben free.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by sweevey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I originally bought this liner after reading online and on you tube that it was waterproof/super long lasting. After using it on/off for a year i can definitely say this is true! I have number 77 black which is really pigmented, probably the most out of any other gel liner I've tried. It also lasts quite impressively on the waterline.
However the downside is that it is difficult to get off, which makes me think its probably not best to be used everyday on the delicate eye are!? Still a good product that I will continue to use but not sure i would repurchase.