September 2, 2014 | 1787 users online

Eyeliner - Inglot - Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by karinaFresh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY CRAP! This is my HG eyeliner, I've tried several but this beats them all hands down. I use this all the time in the black for my cat eye liner & I always get questions & compliments. My cousin even got it & she loves it too. I'm so happy you can now buy Inglot online, this is fairly inexpensive ($12) it's the shipping that really gets you. I have the MUFE Aqua Black cream & this is so much better, it's blacker, longer-lasting, better texture, way more budge-proof, waterproof & cheaper. I use this on my waterline also & it's the best I've found, I use an eyeliner sealer & a matte black eyeshadow to set it (I've tried the same method for other liners & this eyeliner is the best) it lasts all day/night without smearing or disappearing whatsoever! After a night of raving or partying my eyeliner is still perfect, it looks the exact same as when I applied it, even on my waterline. This product is my little secret! I am definitely going to get more colors

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by ellysem

AMAZING. Only way to describe this product. Purchased recently in the US as I don't think we stock inglot here in Australia.
Doesn't flake,smudge and is the perfect consistancy. so much better than Mac fluidline which I used to use previously.
Seriously try this eyeliner you won't regret it! It is also very cheap..I think I paid around $13?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by xjslx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased the darkest black color and eggplant purple color. They both smeared when used on my waterline. I wanted to return them but couldn't make it before the 15 day return deadline. So now I'm going to have to make use of them somehow. I prefer my Bobbi Brown gel liner, virtually budge-proof for me. Lesson learned.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by iman89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only gel liner I have so i dont really know what to compere it with, but here it goes; I have no 77 which is a matte black. its a true dark black. It is super easy to work with and it was really easy for me to use bc it is quite creamy. it is the best for the winged out line aka cat eyes. Its also great to use in the waterline, and for me it stays put for 12+!! no flakes! I recently gave ones to my sister and my best friend and they both absolutely loved it.
They come in 20 different colors and im definitely getting more:)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by float

I really wanted to love this eyeliner, but i simply didn't.
It's very dry the only good thing is that the color is extremly black,
i also didn't like it cause of the size i personally think its really small.
It stay almost all day, no transfer, but its so difficult to take it off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This thing is phenomenal ! totally life savior for me. I have it in the shades 89 and 90 both are medium to dark brown shades. I use the 89 to draw on my eye brows and its phenomenal glides on the skin effortless and so smooth its a taupe brown purply color and if i dont take it off it will last probably for weeks LOL has matte finish I hardly touch the product with the brush and its enough to do my brows just phenomenal ! Considering the tiny amount u need of this it will probably last you 2 life times lets just hope that the packaging will prevent the product from drying out

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by mochio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BLACKER than blacktrack! And less smudgy (I have oily monolids) and DEFINITELY waterproof (stayed out through 3 hours of sweaty dance class). I've yet to try it all day; but it's lovely and so so worth it to me! Cheaper than fluidline, bobbi brown and more worth it than maybelline's! The formula is not as watery as blacktrack, which I love because it seems to contribute to greater opacity. Ive tried mac bobbi brown and stila and I like this the best! Oh yeah, and the glass is super light! (unlike the glass ones that come with mac or bobbi brown) I feel like I need the least amount of product on my brush to get a nice opaque line. Not sure , but this is my first Inglot purchase; I'll be updating soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by kaycee66

**HOLY GRAIL LINER!**

PROS:
- Waterproof therefore staying power
- Great consistency - I've had liners that are quite dry. This one is "wet", wet enough thatI can get right into my lash line, so I don't have that awkward look where there is eyeliner above my lashline, and naked waterline and lashline
- Price is very affordable
- Great variety of colours
- Very little goes a long way

CONS:
- I don't have very much to say...maybe that if I make a mistake, it is hard to correct
- You have to be decent in applying with a brush
- There are no Inglots in Vancouver or Toronto

TIPS:

- Yes, this even stays on the waterline! Just apply
- Just slight wiggles in between your lashes and the liner will apply - no need to pull your skin, and rub and rebrush and rebrush...it is very easy
- To remove this product, I use an oil-based makeup remover - J & J Purpose cleanser works well, L'Occitance Apple Oil Cleanser (discontinued now), and Dermalogica precleanse. No need to rub, just hold your fingers on your eyes for a few seconds to give it time to work into all areas of your eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by JunkieXL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using eyeliner for so long now... I've seen and used quite a lot. I started with pencils, started trying with felt tip liners and eventually I bought Bobbi Brown Long Lasting Gel Liner. Before that, I already tried Shiseido and Clinique cream liners but still I did not find my HG. Bobbi Brown is a good one but I find it a bit dry and clumpy at times, which makes it hard to apply.
After hearing a lot of raving about Inglot (they have been here in the Netherlands for a year now) I decided to go to an Inglot counter in a department store. The SA was really friendly and she did a great job helping me. I left with a lip paint, a Freedom Palette with colors to make my eye color 'pop' and a dark, matte brown eyeliner in a jar. The eyeliner is smooth to the touch, creamy enough to apply with ease and it dries to a beautiful pigmented, matte finish. And the best thing... It stays on forever. As I'm pregnant, I'm quite emotional but so far it survived every tear ;-) The price is very reasonable too, especially considering the price/quality. I paid 12 euros and in comparison: I paid 26 euros for the Bobbi Brown one. I might have found my HG in gel eyeliner...

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by cansu4932

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner which I have black, green and grey ones. BLACK is the best! It is the darkest black I have ever used. It stays all day and all night, hours and hours.. the application is easy with a standard eyeliner brush. The only problem is it dries up in a very short time. My solution for this was getting a "duraline" which is also a product of Inglot, I put 3 drops on the eyeliner before minimum 3 hours of using the eyeliner to allow it melts and the result is amazing. I use both of them for nearly 2 years, duraline is almost full and my eyeliner is in the half. So they definately worth what you pay believe me! ;)