October 24, 2014 | 1681 users online

Eyeliner - Inglot - Matte Collection AMC Eyeliner Gel

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by cindyeexyz

Def not buy again. I tried it on my hand in their store, yes it's smudge free and i rubbed it so hard it won't go, so I was very excited to make my purchase and tried it right away when I got home. but guess what, once you use it on your eyelid (esp when your eyelid is a little oily), it smudges like crazy. I just put it on upper lash line and only 2 hours later, my lower lashline was so dirty... I used eye primer of course, it just didn't help.
Yes it is very black and matt. The texture is like liquid and goes on very smooth. Everything felt alright until I saw my "black under eye area". i need it to stay there! It's not super expensive.12 bucks is just a little bit above drugstore products. but meh, I still wasted my money! wish it could work!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by kokopeli65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using the Inglot gel liner in 77 (matte black) for the past 2 years and it is definately the best liner out there bar none for waterline use as well as on the upper lid. It lasts all day long from 6am until I take my makeup off at night and I never have to touch it up! It does set very fast but it blends well and is richly pigmented. I am a serious makeup junkie and I have tried everything out there but this is the best of the best and very reasonably priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by amoi

I looove this eyeliner! I was looking for another gel liner to replace my maybelline one (which I also loved..but wanted to try something else). and I am not disappointed what so ever.
This is really a true black and is definitely waterproof as I suffer from mild hayfever and watery eyes I need something that isnt going to smudge, and this didnt.
Also there is so much product in the pot I doubt I will ever run out!
Glides on smoothly and doesn't transfer onto upper-lid/brow bone.
I just would have liked the packaging to feel a bit sturdier, I know its minor but the plastic just makes the product feel a tad 'cheap'.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Perpleo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this gel eyeliner.
i only have it in white so far as i have mac's black track already but after getting the white i am definately getting the black and as many colours as i can :D
i bought the white with the intentions to do an art deco inspired eyeliner that was black and white winged liner but discovered it makes a great eyeshadow base when using bright eyeshadows, it really makes them pop

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by madcow216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is seriously the best gel liner I've tried! My eyes are extremely watery and this liner will NOT come off! If you're looking for a seriously waterproof liner, definitely try this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love. This is the best gel eyeliner I've ever used. It goes on smoothly, doesn't fade, and is waterproof. I haven't use it anywhere except my eyelid, I'm too chicken to put it on my waterline or tightline. It stays on all day and doesn't flake. I got it in brown and black and will restock when I run out. I assume it will go dry before I run out because the pot is HUGE and I use just a tiny bit each time. Inglot does sell a product to put in the pot to make it usable again if it dries, but I'm assuming a little saline would work too. Anyway, GREAT product, can't recommend it enough. I may expand my color selection to fancy colors, instead of my usual boring neutrals, because this is so easy to use and get right each time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 11:59:00 AM More reviews by karinaFresh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY CRAP! This is my HG eyeliner, I've tried several but this beats them all hands down. I use this all the time in the black for my cat eye liner & I always get questions & compliments. My cousin even got it & she loves it too. I'm so happy you can now buy Inglot online, this is fairly inexpensive ($12) it's the shipping that really gets you. I have the MUFE Aqua Black cream & this is so much better, it's blacker, longer-lasting, better texture, way more budge-proof, waterproof & cheaper. I use this on my waterline also & it's the best I've found, I use an eyeliner sealer & a matte black eyeshadow to set it (I've tried the same method for other liners & this eyeliner is the best) it lasts all day/night without smearing or disappearing whatsoever! After a night of raving or partying my eyeliner is still perfect, it looks the exact same as when I applied it, even on my waterline. This product is my little secret! I am definitely going to get more colors

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by ellysem

AMAZING. Only way to describe this product. Purchased recently in the US as I don't think we stock inglot here in Australia.
Doesn't flake,smudge and is the perfect consistancy. so much better than Mac fluidline which I used to use previously.
Seriously try this eyeliner you won't regret it! It is also very cheap..I think I paid around $13?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by xjslx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased the darkest black color and eggplant purple color. They both smeared when used on my waterline. I wanted to return them but couldn't make it before the 15 day return deadline. So now I'm going to have to make use of them somehow. I prefer my Bobbi Brown gel liner, virtually budge-proof for me. Lesson learned.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by iman89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only gel liner I have so i dont really know what to compere it with, but here it goes; I have no 77 which is a matte black. its a true dark black. It is super easy to work with and it was really easy for me to use bc it is quite creamy. it is the best for the winged out line aka cat eyes. Its also great to use in the waterline, and for me it stays put for 12+!! no flakes! I recently gave ones to my sister and my best friend and they both absolutely loved it.
They come in 20 different colors and im definitely getting more:)