September 17, 2014 | 1923 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by kayjay287

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really loved this eyeliner when I first bought it. My favorite part is how fine the tip is so I could make a very thin line along my lower lashline and awesome wings. What makes me dislike it is how fast it runs out. I had it for less than 3 months! I swear I wasn't using it any more than my previous liquid liners. I've read reviews elsewhere where others complained as well that it dries up too fast.

Although the Stila tip isn't as sharp, I'm probably gonna go back to it for its better value. I think both have about the same amount of lasting power throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG liquid liner! I do a winged liner daily and was looking for a fine tipped liner that would last all day without smudging or fading and this is it. Very black color, the brush holds it's shape and makes it easy to do a fine wing. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by scareyj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have this in Trooper (black) and it's a very good liquid eyeliner. I like how thin the tip is. I can get between my eyelashes very well. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by pawnshop

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I must say that I have been more than pleased with all of her product line. I tried the Tatto Liner and it did everything it said it would. Beautiful colour, perfect thin applicator, stable wear, no smudge, did not irritate my sensitive eyes, no smell .... what more could I want. Must admit that when buying products I am a gypsy, rarely do I buy twice. But - this liner, like the rest of her liner is a 'keeper'. I love her shadows as well and the foundations are also excellent. In the near future I most likely have a small boutique of her products. Oh, and the prices are really reasonable with limited packaging ( saves money and the environment).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by kaylapantz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never loved a beauty product as much as this one. I was HORRIBLE at applying liquid liner before I discovered this product. Now I get compliments every day about how perfect my winged liner looks; on Instagram, from my hair stylist, MUA's at Sephora and Ulta, friends, etc. I personally prefer brush tip liners which is why I decided to try this one. It glides so easily across the lid, its highly pigmented, and the brush hasn't lost it shape. The absolute best part about this is that its the first eyeliner I've used that doesn't transfer to my upper lid at all! Once it's dry, its not going anywhere. I've seen other reviews about it drying out too quickly, but its the exact opposite for me. I've been using this every single day for months now and it's not running out at all. Every girl NEEDS this in their make-up bag, I PROMISE. On the plus side, you can't beat the price. $18 is nothing for such an amazing eyeliner, I'd pay even more for it. (I uploaded a picture of me wearing it)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Annalissee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use liquid eyeliner to do a cat eye effect, I used an urban decay eyeliner for a little over 2 years. I decided to try Kat Von d and was amazed. The eyeliner itself stays on for the duration of the day, but more importantly it makes it so easy to apply your cat eye. With this eyeliner I have rarely made a mistake and it always comes out looking amazing. Would recommend it to everyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Very fine-tipped pen allows you to draw a thin and precise line, easy to apply. Felt-tip liquid liners are my favorite kind. I have this in Trooper (black), lots of color payoff. But I find that it doesn't last long enough and smudges too easily. I prefer Lancome Artliner (my HG) or Stila Stay All Day.
Didn't work out for me- wouldn't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by fychen

Great liquid eyeliner! It has a very fine tip, very easy to use. Great for traveling too since it is so thin. I love using this to create a cat eye look. The color is deep and stays put all day. It is very waterproof but easily removed with makeup remover at the end of the day. I have been using this for couple of months. It is still going strong and not dried out yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by tatumparks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner so much. I have the mini size now and when that runs out, I'm definitely repurchasing. I love the applicator, even though the eyeliner isn't completely black. I do two coats and it's a perfect, dark black. I do a cat eye every day and this does an amazon job. I love it, best eyeliner I've ever worn, hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mariscrane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I have the problem you may have heard of where makeup loves to migrate down the sockets of my eyes, so that I look crazed or upset or get comments like "You look tired" (UGHHH!!) if I'm not careful with application and touch ups. No matter what caliber primer and eye makeup I use, it's just constant strategizing. This is pretty much the reason liquid liner has been a rare and largely unsuccessful endeavor in my routine, but the name and reviews for Tattoo liner were pretty persuasive. Once the weather got cool I decided to try a simple 60's cat eye on my upper lid and this eyeliner seemed like my best bet. (It also meant that I wouldn't have to do much to my lower lids: the danger zone when it comes to runoff.) It was totally impressive: for one thing, I hadn't used the eyeliner since I had opened it and swatched it several weeks before, and the liquid hadn't dried up in the slightest. The cap is airtight for sure! (However, the barrel of the marker did eventually detach, which was kind of annoying but didn't affect the actual liner at all.) Second: Pen liners have been disappointing in the past, but this tip is designed perfectly for drawing precise lines AND the black is very deep and dark, very much like tattoo ink. Third and most importantly: The shape and clarity of my cat eye was intact all day ... It actually stayed put for a full 12 hours! Got compliments from the boyfriend too, which counts for something. Now the cat eye is becoming a daily thing. Meow.