November 25, 2014 | 1731 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by mom2boys3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Doesn't glide on smoothly. Much better liquid tore liners out there for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by ajennamo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pretty good eyeliner. Flexibility and good for details. Still wish it was slightly blacker. Has a silver shimmer and silver reflection when under light and in the sun.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

Love everything about this liquid eyeliner.
-Lasts all day (even when my lids are oily)
-Dark color payoff
-Doesn't flake or smudge
-The tip doesn't tug on your eyelid like Stila's waterproof liner
-Waterproof

Definitely going to repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Itsn0tkj

I am just now getting into "higher end" make up. Now that I've started I won't go back. I mainly bought this product because I'm just a huge fan of Kat so I figured her eye liner would be awesome. I am a theatre major so have a eyeliner that will stay on no matter what is a MUST I applied this before a five hour rehearsal where I would be around tons of lighting and moving around far too much, haha. Anyways, the product stayed on perfectly it didn't fade and looked just as good as when I applied it. As far as the tip, it is just as perfect I can do either a very thin line or a thick cat eye. It's perfect. I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a mini size of this as part of the Sephora eyeliner sampler set. I've used liquid eyeliner on a near daily basis for years and am pretty particular about liquid eyeliner. This one is actually really good. However, it's not quite as good as Stila's Stay All Day liquid eyeliner. Stila's is darker and more smudge proof. I'd rather pay the extra $2 for the Stila or, if I'm trying to save money, go for the Physician's Formula eye booster eyeliner in the skinny silver pen.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by bethanydb

love this eyeliner but I would only not purchase it again because I found a much cheaper $6 drugstore dupe that has the same pigmentation, long-wear, and shape. the maybelline precise studio eyeliner is just as good as this! got a sample of the Kat von D and both are even with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by racheldoll

Hands down the BEST black liquid liner in existence. HG.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I may have just gotten a defective product or something, but I really, really dislike this product. First of all, it's EXTREMELY dry and streaky and not opaque nor intense of a black enough to be good for me. I really like the YSL and the Tom Ford tattoo liners but those are intense, glide on smoothly, and are both very intense. The Kat Von D one is just very streaky and not nearly good enough as those. Will be returning.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Cat eyes have been my signature look for 5+ years so I've tried lots of liquid and gel liners and this is by far my favorite. Super black and DOES NOT BUDGE all day. I can even rub my eyes and it still perfect. Normally I hate brush tips but this one is amazing I get a really thin line and glides on like a dream. Dries really quick to so your not stuck with your eyes closed for 5 minutes. Never has cat eyes been so simple then with this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I bought this because I loved the felt-tip and thought would be easy to use it in my inner corner but it didn't last. It smudged all over and maybe I got a bad one but was kind of dry and didn't realize is not matte either until I got home and used it. I don't like the shiny finish. I used it twice and returned it.