October 25, 2014 | 968 users online

Eyeliner - Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a mini size of this as part of the Sephora eyeliner sampler set. I've used liquid eyeliner on a near daily basis for years and am pretty particular about liquid eyeliner. This one is actually really good. However, it's not quite as good as Stila's Stay All Day liquid eyeliner. Stila's is darker and more smudge proof. I'd rather pay the extra $2 for the Stila or, if I'm trying to save money, go for the Physician's Formula eye booster eyeliner in the skinny silver pen.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 11:57:00 PM More reviews by bethanydb

love this eyeliner but I would only not purchase it again because I found a much cheaper $6 drugstore dupe that has the same pigmentation, long-wear, and shape. the maybelline precise studio eyeliner is just as good as this! got a sample of the Kat von D and both are even with me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by racheldoll

Hands down the BEST black liquid liner in existence. HG.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

I may have just gotten a defective product or something, but I really, really dislike this product. First of all, it's EXTREMELY dry and streaky and not opaque nor intense of a black enough to be good for me. I really like the YSL and the Tom Ford tattoo liners but those are intense, glide on smoothly, and are both very intense. The Kat Von D one is just very streaky and not nearly good enough as those. Will be returning.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Cat eyes have been my signature look for 5+ years so I've tried lots of liquid and gel liners and this is by far my favorite. Super black and DOES NOT BUDGE all day. I can even rub my eyes and it still perfect. Normally I hate brush tips but this one is amazing I get a really thin line and glides on like a dream. Dries really quick to so your not stuck with your eyes closed for 5 minutes. Never has cat eyes been so simple then with this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I bought this because I loved the felt-tip and thought would be easy to use it in my inner corner but it didn't last. It smudged all over and maybe I got a bad one but was kind of dry and didn't realize is not matte either until I got home and used it. I don't like the shiny finish. I used it twice and returned it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Teenitinytina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like this liner for my extra oily eye lids. It lasts pretty much all day for me. The only qualm I have with this is the finish. It is not a matte finish but it is not satin either. It is not a deal breaker but it still irks me slightly.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the trio set and returned it after 2 weeks to Sephora. It dried out almost immediately, the tips were so stiff that it tugged at my eyes, and it wasn't as black as other liquid eyeliners I have tried. Definitely wouldn't repurchase or reccomend since Kat Von D is NOT a CRUELTY FREE brand, which is surprising because she seems to love animals.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by kayjay287

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really loved this eyeliner when I first bought it. My favorite part is how fine the tip is so I could make a very thin line along my lower lashline and awesome wings. What makes me dislike it is how fast it runs out. I had it for less than 3 months! I swear I wasn't using it any more than my previous liquid liners. I've read reviews elsewhere where others complained as well that it dries up too fast.

Although the Stila tip isn't as sharp, I'm probably gonna go back to it for its better value. I think both have about the same amount of lasting power throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG liquid liner! I do a winged liner daily and was looking for a fine tipped liner that would last all day without smudging or fading and this is it. Very black color, the brush holds it's shape and makes it easy to do a fine wing. Love.