November 21, 2014 | 1730 users online

Fragrances - Yves Saint Laurent - Parisienne

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 7:06:00 PM More reviews by nudistcolony

very nice smell.. a little bit too strong for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by soniaemily

I Love this! Definitely a favourite! It's very floral and sweet. I use this for the weekends, date nights and dinners. I personally feel it matches occasions where it's fun, flirty, casual or relaxed. Not something I would wear to work. It makes me feel very girly if you know what I mean ♡

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 4:02:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I raided my sister's perfume collection this weekend, and discovered this bottle of perfume. It has a nice berry scent with hints of floral in the background, but berry is definitely the first thing you will smell with this fragrance. At first, I really liked the scent, it was sweet without being too overpowering, but afterwards as the scent died down, it smelt a bit like plastic to me. Maybe it just didn't work for my body chemistry, but my sister has been using this religiously for the last couple of months. Who knows. Wasn't for me, might work for others.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2011 7:49:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not for me! Over-cloying, old fashioned, boring. TG, I only sampled it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by eoconnell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First of all, the packaging is gorgeous!! The bottle has a heavy feel to it, especially the cap which always makes me think of expensive things :) which this somewhat is lol, hence the 4. I'm also a broke student so this might just be me. I looove this perfume! I never really liked floral fragrances but I love the smell of roses which this scent has. The rose scent lasts long after the perfume dies down, so if that's not something you like I wouldn't recommend. I get loads of compliments on this, even my brother remarks when I spray it on! Lastly, this perfume just makes me feel beautiful when I put it on and it makes me nostalgic though I'm not sure why, haha. All in all I would definitely recommend this :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by MissChanel24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

its a nice mixture of sweet and powdery. I think i would've loved this perfume if it was less sweet. Recommend it to the younger crowd. wouldn't repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Curefortheend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

the scent of this product is delightful on me. for the 10 minutes that it lasts.

I opened the bottle of this and it smelt just like alcolhol and bad generic perfume. once i sprayed it on it was amazing. I find that its fruity top notes are young, refreshing and feminine without being juvenile. The scent right off the bat reminds me of LITCHEE fruit.

its very nice and its a darn shame that it fades away so fast . The throw is decent. but again that fades fast as well.

the packaging and color are great.

as im writing this im sniffing the dry down.. and it does dry down to a powder note, but a pleasant one, albeit hardly existant.

the only reason i give this a low rating is due to the lack of longevity.

when this comes out in perfume OIL version ill stock up in mass quantities.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by louvy0401

Really liked this when I first bought it after 2009 christmas, then I stopped using it as I thought it's more like a "cold weather" perfume. The lasting power is quite good. I picked it up again this winter and it's not as nice as I could remember for some reasons....there's nothing special about it I thought.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2011 6:38:00 AM More reviews by greenclover

Can't decide if I like this or not. It's a strange fragrance to me. It's floral and powdery. It's got a really super strong sweet note in it. I think that's what I may not like - this bit of an artificial sweet note - makes me think kind of that sweet violet candy ... meh

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Dragonfyre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally finished the sample size, I have to say I completely changed my mind in the course of wearing this fragrance over a few months. I liked the magazine sample, but I didn't like wearing it at first, I thought it was too sweet and just had that generic-perfume quality. I'm a fan now though! It is girly and sweet, but not loud or overpowering, as long as you don't overdo it. I can't say what it is exactly, but it has its own warm comforting quality to it that I really enjoy, and that sets it apart. It's not a sultry sexy fragrance really, as they advertised it, but much more of a gentle comfort fragrance to me, something that I wear for myself, when I want a sweet little warm-fuzzy-pick-me-up. It lasts quite a while also. But don't overdo it, or it will be sickeningly sweet.