October 1, 2014 | 1769 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ok, so I'm totally addicted to these eyeliners. I have tried many others and I love love love these and will likely never buy another brand unless they go out of business. I'm not sure why people are saying that the liner doesn't stay on, the only thing I can think of is that they are not applying it right. I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm just saying that my sister and I both use these and that has never ever been an issue for either of us. As a matter of fact, I'm quite lazy and don't always remove my make up before bed and it is still there the very next day and if I don't use eye m/u remover before showering it is still on my eyes. So I can't figure out how on earth anyone can complain about the staying power of these liners. They stay forever! But what I love most is that they are SO SMOOTH to apply. I have never had an issue putting it on. Most other liners skip and are harsh and you have to practically melt them in your hand to get them to move on your lid, but not these. They glide so easily I can just do one flick and I'm done. I have been collecting almost every color. Each time I go to Sephora or Ulta I buy a new one. I might need an intervention soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by tdhx0

Best long wearing eyeliner I've tried. Stays on my lids (and even waterline!) all day. So easy to apply as well. So in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by lizindallas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought one of these eyeliners the other day at Sephora when I lost my usual Sephora brand liner. For some reason, I had it in my head that it was an Urban Decay pencil I was using - well of course I promptly found the Sephora pencil later that day but for last power, this Urban Decay eyeliner ROCKS. It blows the Sephora long lasting liner away !!
In fact, I've never found another eyeliner that lasts like this. I wish the color I bought was in a smaller pencil to line the eyes more easily but I'll buy it again and also get more colors !!! GREAT job Urban Decay !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Kbabii14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I always had a problem with eyeliners ever since I started wearing makeup. That soon ended when I started using these! These eyeliners stay put no matter what; crying, sleeping, and even working. I've fell asleep with this eyeliner and it's looked perfect the next morning. The price is a little steep with $20 a pencil but the smoothness and the durablity make it worth it. The colors are very bright and stand out, while the blacks and browns look great with a smokey/natural eye. These are so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by sw33t_lil_em

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes! Yes! Yes! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! For years, I have searched high and low for an eyeliner that would stay put on my waterline. I actually stopped for a while and gave up. I didn't think there could ever be anything out there that would not smear and last long. But lo and behold, I went to Sephora to request for a sample of a tinted moisturizer, not even looking for an eyeliner, and there it was - the Urban Decay 24/7. I picked one up, drew on my waterline and left the store. When I got home in the evening, I looked at myself in the mirror, and the eyeliner was still on my face! It did NOT smear at all! I went to Sephora the next day and I had to buy iit. I'm wearing it right now, and after 8 hours of work, it's still on. No smear, just perfect. Yay! Finally, I found my holy grail!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by nanhah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

the colour and pigmentation of these pencils is fantastic, the range is pretty good but there aren't many matte colours, or any that aren't crazy glittery/shimmery/sparkly. i have a RIDICULOUS amount of these pencils, all different colours and none of the COLOURS disappoint me, but i gave these a 3 because i really don't think the formula is very good. yes, i do have extremely oily eyelids and don't use primer, but i still expected more out of these! on me they didn't smudge very much but by lunch time, it was almost gone! and it doesn't last 10 minutes on my waterline. which makes me so sad. i wish these worked as well for me as they did everyone else.

** stray dog is the one exception! im totally in love and dreading the day i run out, i wish they had made it part of the permanent line!! ill miss it so much <3

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by boobiedoobiedoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this because of all the hype I hear on them. I picked 2 up at Ulta when I had a 20% off coupon and got the colors Zero (Black) and Demolition (matte, deep brown) They are nice, creamy and pigmented. My problem is that they don't last at all, especially on the waterline. I'm lucky if it last 5 minutes before it starts to fade. I'm very dissapointed and will never repurchase or recommend to anybody.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Pros:
+Stays put all day,
+(Usually) doesn't smudge even on the waterline
+Great selection of unique, pigmented colors
+Easy to use even for beginners
+Lasts a long time even when used daily
+Multitasking product - can also be used as an eyeshadow base
+Works well for simple looks or more intricate like cateye/winged liner, etc.

Cons:
-Spendy at $19 a piece, but sometimes they come out with sets of minis that are a better deal

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, love these! They last and last, even on my oily skin. HG :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sexylovie84

While I love how easily this eyeliner goes on, it comes off just as easily.. within hours it's almost completely gone!! wtf!! Maybe it would work if I put eyeshadow on it. Pretty worthless :( I had it in Bourbon