April 18, 2014 | 1566 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by nanhah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

the colour and pigmentation of these pencils is fantastic, the range is pretty good but there aren't many matte colours, or any that aren't crazy glittery/shimmery/sparkly. i have a RIDICULOUS amount of these pencils, all different colours and none of the COLOURS disappoint me, but i gave these a 3 because i really don't think the formula is very good. yes, i do have extremely oily eyelids and don't use primer, but i still expected more out of these! on me they didn't smudge very much but by lunch time, it was almost gone! and it doesn't last 10 minutes on my waterline. which makes me so sad. i wish these worked as well for me as they did everyone else.

** stray dog is the one exception! im totally in love and dreading the day i run out, i wish they had made it part of the permanent line!! ill miss it so much <3

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by boobiedoobiedoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this because of all the hype I hear on them. I picked 2 up at Ulta when I had a 20% off coupon and got the colors Zero (Black) and Demolition (matte, deep brown) They are nice, creamy and pigmented. My problem is that they don't last at all, especially on the waterline. I'm lucky if it last 5 minutes before it starts to fade. I'm very dissapointed and will never repurchase or recommend to anybody.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Pros:
+Stays put all day,
+(Usually) doesn't smudge even on the waterline
+Great selection of unique, pigmented colors
+Easy to use even for beginners
+Lasts a long time even when used daily
+Multitasking product - can also be used as an eyeshadow base
+Works well for simple looks or more intricate like cateye/winged liner, etc.

Cons:
-Spendy at $19 a piece, but sometimes they come out with sets of minis that are a better deal

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, love these! They last and last, even on my oily skin. HG :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sexylovie84

While I love how easily this eyeliner goes on, it comes off just as easily.. within hours it's almost completely gone!! wtf!! Maybe it would work if I put eyeshadow on it. Pretty worthless :( I had it in Bourbon

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by misterashley

For me, this eyeliner did not work. It would smear off almost instantley!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The only thing these liners have going for them, in my opinion, is the gorgeous and unique range of colours. But speaking from my own experience, there is nothing "24/7" about these. They smudge and they smear. Doesn't matter if I use an eye shadow primer or not; doesn't matter if I set with powder shadow or not (and I feel that anything that touts itself as "24/7" should NOT require this step). Doesn't last on my fairly normal lids and lasts even less on my waterlines. I envy those who get good wear from these but to me, they're an overpriced, over-hyped product that doesn't do what it says it does. AND you have to sharpen them (something else I HATE but am prepared to live with for a good pencil liner...like GOSH Velvet Touch liners).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by LuHu82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great colours, smooth application, long lasting, easy to use. What more do you want ?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by randers

When I started using these I thought they were the bee's knees but since have calmed down on them. They are a solid eye pencil; they go on fairly creamy and have decent staying power. Great color variety.

But there are better pencils out there. I think Stila's smudge sticks are quite a bit smoother and have better staying power. Even my Wet n Wild pencil eyeliner is equal to UD's in creaminess and longevity. Not a bad product, but not the best in it's class either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by mlynde82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love LOVE these pencils! They really do glide on and smudge like a dream (I'm a smudge girl!).The shades are nice and are quite pigmented, which allows you to use a little rather than a lot. The best part, however, is that they really seem to last and last until you use makeup remover... especially on the inner rim. I have never had an eyeliner stay put like these on the inner rim (or really anywhere on the eye), yet smudge so nicely when you want them to. A great buy--I got them in so many shades. Try to find the dual-ended liners to get a nice variety of colors!