Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent

TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SILICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BORON NITRIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, LECITHIN, METHYLPARABEN, ALLYL METHACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PROPYLPARABEN, LAUROYL LYSINE, BUTYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE. [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)

I've repurchased this powder several times now and use it on a daily basis. Naturally I have fairer skin, so the transparent shade is just the right amount of coverage and lightness that I need so that it doesn't affect the shade of my BB creme or foundation underneath. It goes on smoothly and isn't cakey or dry. There's a lot in the package itself and takes quite a while to hit pan. For the price and for it being a drugstore product, this powder is a great buy and very much worth the price. It stays on all day, including wearing well in wind, bad weather, and long work days!

on 1/24/2014 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Why have people failed to noticed the shimmer in this product? Other than that I really like this powder I use it with a powder puff to set my liquid foundation. It keeps me matte for about 4 hours before my foundation starts to look dewy.

on 1/7/2014 6:12:00 PM

FANTASTIC powder! This powder lasts all day and covers well on top of liquid powder, without having to cake it on. Usually my foundation melts off throughout the day, but this continued to make my face look like porcelain from the moment I left the house to when I got home!

on 1/7/2014 5:26:00 PM

This is my go-to setting powder. It keeps my skin shine free and makeup in place.It's extremely affordable and works like a charm! I absolutely love it!!!

on 1/4/2014 3:10:00 PM

I absolutely love this powder for everyday use! it sets my think cream foundations and my super runny foundations amazingly.
It settles into my fine lines under my eyes a bit but not enough to change my opinion on it in any way.
LOVE LOVE LOVE

on 1/2/2014 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I should be punished for not purchasing this waaaay sooner. I own the Urban Decay deslick powder and feel like a sucker for spending $30. Stay Matte goes on smoothly without making your face cakey or powdery and provides a natural matte finish for several hours. Yes, maybe halfway through the day you might need to reapply if you have very oily skin but that's no bother for such an inexpensive product.

on 12/31/2013 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Product is great, you get amazing results for the price. I use everyday and have multiple packages. Top cover on container sometimes is difficult to keep on. Love this product. Would reccomend.

on 12/27/2013 12:39:00 PM

me gusta. me gusta mucho.

on 12/25/2013 4:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I use liquid foundation and as such I don't need any heavy pressed powder - just something light to set my foundation. I used to use Sonia Kashuk, but I felt like I was using it up really quickly, so I tried this pressed powder since my little sister recommended it. I really like it. It's light and non-cakey when put over my Urban Decay Naked foundation. Love it and at $4USD at Target the price can't be beat!

on 12/20/2013 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this powder because of the name "Stay Matte" and because of my very oily skin I thought it would help with keeping my skin matte throughout the day. This powder only kept me matte for about an hour before I was noticeably oily. The powder also felt very cakey on my skin even when I used a little. After about 2 weeks of using this product my skin did feel very tight and clogged as well as rough and scaley. The product itself lasted me about a month- there is not much product, but the price is great I payed around $5-$6 in Canada. Overall this product did not keep me matte for as long as I thought it would so I would not repurchase