Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 001 Transparent

TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SILICA, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), BORON NITRIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, LECITHIN, METHYLPARABEN, ALLYL METHACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, CETYL DIMETHICONE, PROPYLPARABEN, LAUROYL LYSINE, BUTYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE. [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)

on 1/24/2014 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Why have people failed to noticed the shimmer in this product? Other than that I really like this powder I use it with a powder puff to set my liquid foundation. It keeps me matte for about 4 hours before my foundation starts to look dewy.

on 1/7/2014 6:12:00 PM

FANTASTIC powder! This powder lasts all day and covers well on top of liquid powder, without having to cake it on. Usually my foundation melts off throughout the day, but this continued to make my face look like porcelain from the moment I left the house to when I got home!

on 1/7/2014 5:26:00 PM

This is my go-to setting powder. It keeps my skin shine free and makeup in place.It's extremely affordable and works like a charm! I absolutely love it!!!

on 1/4/2014 3:10:00 PM

I absolutely love this powder for everyday use! it sets my think cream foundations and my super runny foundations amazingly.
It settles into my fine lines under my eyes a bit but not enough to change my opinion on it in any way.
LOVE LOVE LOVE

on 1/2/2014 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I should be punished for not purchasing this waaaay sooner. I own the Urban Decay deslick powder and feel like a sucker for spending $30. Stay Matte goes on smoothly without making your face cakey or powdery and provides a natural matte finish for several hours. Yes, maybe halfway through the day you might need to reapply if you have very oily skin but that's no bother for such an inexpensive product.

on 12/31/2013 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Product is great, you get amazing results for the price. I use everyday and have multiple packages. Top cover on container sometimes is difficult to keep on. Love this product. Would reccomend.

on 12/27/2013 12:39:00 PM

me gusta. me gusta mucho.

on 12/25/2013 4:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I use liquid foundation and as such I don't need any heavy pressed powder - just something light to set my foundation. I used to use Sonia Kashuk, but I felt like I was using it up really quickly, so I tried this pressed powder since my little sister recommended it. I really like it. It's light and non-cakey when put over my Urban Decay Naked foundation. Love it and at $4USD at Target the price can't be beat!

on 12/20/2013 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this powder because of the name "Stay Matte" and because of my very oily skin I thought it would help with keeping my skin matte throughout the day. This powder only kept me matte for about an hour before I was noticeably oily. The powder also felt very cakey on my skin even when I used a little. After about 2 weeks of using this product my skin did feel very tight and clogged as well as rough and scaley. The product itself lasted me about a month- there is not much product, but the price is great I payed around $5-$6 in Canada. Overall this product did not keep me matte for as long as I thought it would so I would not repurchase

on 11/29/2013 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in Silky Beige. Been using this for a month.
Coverage is sheer. One coat does absolutely nothing for dark acne scars. 3 thin coats makes your blemishes less apparent and your complexion more even. This powder will definitely NOT COVER your blemishes no matter how many layers your apply.
The COVERAGE lasts an hour and no longer for me.
But it keep my skin matte for abt 3 hours though.
Meaning, the powder evened out my blemishes for only an hour but continued to keep my skin decently matte for abt 3 hours.

To test, I applied toner, lotion, then 3 thin coats of this powder and nothing else. It looked great when I was done. Very natural smooth no foundation look(bc my acne scars were still somewhat noticeable LOL).
But an hour later it looked like I had no foundation on.