April 23, 2014 | 1980 users online

Fragrances - Givenchy - Ange ou Demon Le Secret

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by principea

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this fragrance! I accidentally stumbled on it when going out to buy fragrance for my husband's birthday. It's unique, clean, subtle, very flowery and feminine. I often get asked about it when I'm out. If you enjoy Stella by Stella McCartney or Light Blue by D&G, chances are you will love this fragrance. It's not cheap, but a little lingers in the air, just long enough!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

This is one of the fragrances I was trying to decide on when making my birthday purchase. I chose to buy the Womanity over this lovely scent, but only because I knew I could buy this fragrance for Mother's Day w/lotion etc, maybe. I still have some of my sample of this one left and I do enjoy it's delicate nature very much. There is something simplistic about this fragrance. Simplicity with an air of total class in a very ladylike manner .I am not any good at describing the notes but here is what I found,
White flowers, italian winter lemon, green tea leaves,jasmine, peony, blond wood and patchouli.
hmm...wonder which one I like the most ;-) have not a clue, but I do like this perfume very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by joey444

I'm VERY picky when it comes to perfumes and this is definitely a winner for me. It has great staying power and I love that I find the smell clean and soft but it's "loud" enough" for everyone to ask me what I'm wearing cuz it smells wonderful. This has become my every day, work fragance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

I've worked in fragrance for 6 months. It wasn't until a seminar when the Givenchy rep referred to this scent as "dolce and gabbana's light blue with a punch" that I even gave it a try. Lucky for me I was sent home with a bottle of this. It is loveeeeeeee. It lasts soooooooooooo much longer on my skin. Wonderful fragrance. It will be my summer scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 1:57:00 AM More reviews by cinna7733

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This scent has easily grown into my signature scent. It has a style similar to D&G Light Blue but only better. This is softer and just delicious. It has something elegant about it something that just other fruity floral scents can't capture the same. I can easily see this as a scent I will finish and buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 6:25:00 AM More reviews by zombiestar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this perfume on a whim, a little present for myself for starting a new job, but I am glad I did! I usually prefer warm, heavier perfumes such as Chanel no5 or vanilla essences, but this sweet florally scent is amazing! It is a very feminine scent, and it lingers for a good portion of the day. I think I would still switch to a heavier perfume for going out, but for day to day working life, this scent is perfect!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by AntFarm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was bored on my lunch break and went into the perfume section of the mall yesterday. I was curious about trying this because it smelled nice on the strip, so I sprayed a little on myself. As the day went on, this grew very overpowering on me, yet it didn't smell unpleasant in the slightest. I thought it smelled very "pretty" and sweet, yet there was something about it that gave me a huge headache--some kind of "le secret" poison added into the mix, if you will. Then I began thinking that this perfume kind of reminded me of mean women--how sometimes they appear nice and pleasant, yet there is something about them that leaves you with a migraine.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by dolphinmama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this fragrance!! It has very similar notes to flowerbomb but is unique in itself. Doesn't have great sillage or lasting power, I find I have to reapply after 4 hours. The bottle is very pretty but the shape make's it difficult to spray. I think anyone who loves flowerbomb would like this and it's slightly less expensive than flowerbomb.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by NowGotcha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

God it's wonderful! I tend to have a problem spending too much on perfumes (everything I tend to like tends to be pricey), but I went ahead and treated myself this time and I'm glad I did! Just light enough.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

A truly beautiful elegant scent, which is not to overpowering. My husband absolutely loves it on me, and he is pretty picky.