LUSH Grease Lightning Spot Cleanser

3.7

Thyme (Thymus vulgaris), Rosemary and Tea Tree Infusion (Rosmarinus officinalis, Melaleuca alternifolia), Organic Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis), Sea Water, Grape Juice (Vitis vinifera), Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia), Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis virginiana), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben. *Occurs naturally in essential oils

on 10/20/2013 6:21:00 AM

As everyone said this isn't a miracle serum, I don't have oily skin so I only use it for my pimples overnight and depending on the size of the pimple and how much irritated you will see a difference I had a small pimple I put the serum on and now it's barely showing but if you have a big red pimple then the next day the redness will become less. Overall I highly recommend this for oily skin and pimples it does work I don't know how other people say it dosent work, maybe they've used it wrong

on 10/17/2013 9:52:00 PM

I was pretty disappointed in this product, mostly because of the many rave reviews I read about it. It didn't 'zap zits' as it claimed. And for some reason, it leaves a white stringy substance on the areas where I apply it. This just means that I can't use it before I go out and thus, can only use it at night, during which, it does not even prove effective. Also, the packaging could use some improvement. One little pump and too much of the product comes out. In terms of price, I think it is reasonable considering the amount given. This product seems to work very well or not at all, depending on the person using it so think twice before buying it! You don't want to regret it. I will however, continue using this product till it finishes to see if it works wonders in the next couple of months and mainly because I don't want to waste money. I will definitely not repurchase this item.

on 10/6/2013 3:13:00 PM

Unfortunately this doesn't work. I've been using it regularly for a while now and I haven't found it prevents breakouts or makes them go away faster at all. Oh well. I will probably keep using it until its gone though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought this recently again when I finally found it at my lush (it was always sold out) as I remember liking it the first time. I've come to the conclusion that this does nothing for me. I like the smell of it, and how it's clear, so you can wear it during the day. I guess you could say it controls oil, because it kind of tightens on your skin when it dries (not uncomfortably, though). But this doesn't help me with break outs at all. It doesn't change the size of them or help them heal. The worst part is, this was $14-$15 CAD for the small bottle. It was $10 the first time I bought it. I'll continue to use it in the hopes that it does something, so I don't waste it.. but I won't be repurchasing.

on 8/25/2013 11:44:00 PM

I wasn't impressed with this product at all. My skin is REALLY TOUGH, like it has absolutely no reaction to salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. Nothing dries me out - nothing irritates me. I've tried countless drugstore and derm-recommend creams and regimens but nothing works. I guess it was obvious that this wouldn't work either... I mostly use it when I feel a tiny pimple coming during the day and I have makeup on. I wipe off the makeup in that area, put a coat of this on, and then cover with concealer. I have no idea if this does anything, I just like it cause it creates sort of a mask between the growing pimple and bacteria during the day (plus I get oily a lot and it keeps it under control for a bit). So yeah... wouldn't repurchase.

on 7/30/2013 10:54:00 PM

What I realised about pimple treatment creams is that they are either too strong or never work. Which sucks because whenever you get a pimple, all you need is something that can magically wipe it off within 24 hours. Or at most 2 days.

In my 22 years of living, I've jumped from one cream to another. I also tried all sorts of homemade remedy such as the toothpaste, baking soda etc etc. It all worked. For a few months before my skin got used to the formula. Sadly, the same goes for Grease Lightning Spot Treatment. It worked for a few weeks before the pimples learnt how to fight back and stay on my face. By the way, it costs a hearthbreaking amount of money for a tiny, tiny bottle - $21.

A word of advice: DON'T BOTHER.

on 7/13/2013 10:54:00 AM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH. This is my favorite spot treatment ever! One issue I do have with this that isn't a big deal is the fact that the formula is so thick that it can really only be used at night, but that's okay because that's the time I only use spot treatment. I love how it gets ride of pimples pretty fast, but also gets rid of the scarring that acne and zits tend to cause. I believe the spot treatment is about $13.50, which seems expensive, but there is so much product in it. I've had it for two months and have barley made a dent in it. Overall I really like it and I really recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love this! I have oily skin (but not super acne prone: I don't get large breakouts very much) this is definitely my product! Love that this is more on the natural side, not so harsh on the skin. I use a tea tree organic face cleanser to clean, baking soda to exfoliate, and this after my toner and moisturizer and can I say WOW. This works great for people like me who may not have perfect skin but don't suffer from anything major. This may not work for those with cystic acne (which, if you have, you should probably go see a doctor) or extremely acne prone skin. But if you have sensitive skin this will be great because it doesn't have any harsh or drying properties to it! Love that it dries very fast as well! With this added to my skincare routine, I have been having less and less issues with my skin! Will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

i have been using this for a while now, and it lasts a long time for such a small bottle.It doesn't get rid of zits completely overnight,but it does calm down the redness and size . My acne marks have lightened a bit using this product,and its good at preventing future pimples. It's not a miracle worker, but its still a nice product

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is GREAT I love it! I just got it yesterday, and I used it for the first time today and I noticed my pimples had shrunk within 30 minuets! Though, don't press too hard on the nozzle or it will come flowing out and it's just a waste! A little goes a long way:)

Popular Treatments (Face)