July 24, 2014 | 1813 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

This is a fabulous blush for just $3! I love the packaging. It's very sleek, similar to NARS. Although the color at first glance looks very basic, just another pink blush, it's much more than that. It gives the most natural glow on your skin. It has VERY minimal shimmer, creating a beautiful luminous finish. My only gripe with this is that it is not very pigmented, so you have to use a lot of product. This is still one of my top blushes!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

tried this today, this doesn't show up on my NW25 skin, but i know i could use this with a few other pigmented blushes that i have. This is not powdery but not pigmented either, I didn't notice any shimmer. NYX and WNW blushes are both more pigmented than this, but they are all powdery. This is not powdery, that's similar to my Nars blush. I love the package, very sturdy and a room saver. This is a fool proof color for everyday, natural looking in my mind. Not sure if i would buy this color again, but i would try out other colors for sure.
==== Since I didn't want to have to scrape off the top layer everytime for the color to show up, I changed to a stiffer kabuki brush. I do like it, and I will use it up, may or maynot buy this color agian.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

After reading many MUA reviews, I was still not sure if this powder blush had sparkles or "glow". I stay away from glitter on my cheeks. ( Not a good look for me)
After a sale purchase at DS.Com I can tell you that it does have a small amount of very fine sparkles. It's not a glitter extravaganza.
After applying and shining a light on my face I couldn't see them on my cheeks which was good. Unfortunately, I also had a hard time detecting the peach/pink hue on my light/med skin.
It is buildable without a powdery finish but my complaint is the lack of staying power. It fades on my dry cheeks in about 3 hours. The color is pretty especially for lighter skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by xvivifyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is such a wonderful natural looking color. It does have a teensy bit of shimmer in it, but you really have to get up close to see it. The staying power lasts about 3 hours for me, and then it starts to fade a bit. But at the end of the day I can still see it, which is pretty amazing for $3 blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by candicenicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to drugstore every day blush. I wear this 5/7 days of the week, at least. I have fair (Ivory foundation) skin, and this shows up with just enough pigment. I could totally understand where people would say there is not enough pigmentation in these, but for my skintone, I love it. I have repurchased a backup just in case, because I can never find this color "Tickled Pink" they always have Twinkle Pink which is NOT complimentary to my skintone. I've had my original for about 9 months and have yet to go through it so I am also happy about that!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by desertrose156

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite drugstore blush. I didn't expect it to be as great as it is, and I'm very impressed! It lasts ALL day for me, and it's very pigmented. It really brightens up my pale skin and I use it every day. I also like the non shimmery formula and the packaging as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by cravemakeup9

This is my all time favorite blush from elf. It gives you a nice glow of color wothout looking like a doll. One- two daps of your brush is enough since it is so pigmented :D
The only cons is it is kinda powdery and not long lasting. Other than that the packaging is not bad. The product itself is great :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by thatfieryredhead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is basically a perfect blush EXCEPT it has filler in it!
So maddening because the color is beautiful, it's the perfect amount of pigmentation, and best of all, it looks good with red hair! So many blushes don't and this really worked for me at least, but I do have weird coloring, so it might not work for you even if you are a ginger. ;)
The packaging feels really sleek and I like it except the mirror is kind of tiny. :/
Overall, I do really like this blush and will repurchase it, but the filler really dissapoints me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by bremarie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Eh. I'm up in the air about this blush. I've tried it out a couple of times, but it just doesn't work as well for me as I expected from other reviews. I get it, it's cheap. I like that. But it didn't want to leave the pan whatsoever for me, and when it did, it was too chalky to work correctly. The color is cute, I give it that, and the price is great for those who need a cute color on a budget, but beware the functionality.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by bANGbANG8636

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is great for everyday, and every eye look. You can apply this blush, to give a nice natural glow to the skin, or apply it with a smoky eye, etc. It is true that the pigmentation of the blush isn't the best but it is easy to build up the color. It doesn't have shimmer and is great for school or work. One of my favorite things about this blush is the packaging, it is very sleek, comparable to Nars blushes.