October 21, 2014 | 841 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice basic pink blush in functional and sleek black packaging. It's not very pigmented and not super smooth, but then it is very inexpensive. For the price, I think it performs very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I'm on an E.L.F kick right now! This is actually the closest dupe to Nar's "super Orgasm" blush! The sparkles and pink color are almost exactly the same! The same small glitters too! I find for some reason although very pigmented, the powder gets messy really fast when swiping my blush brush with it. So watch out for that (the other Studio blushes dont do that-just this one so far). But if you want a dupe to Nar's super orgasm blush but doesn't want to spend as much, this would be a great cheaper alternative. ;)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Paintedlily62

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've purchased 2 E.L.F. Studio Blushes (Tickled Pink and Candid Coral). I like the packaging, it's secure and sleek. The price is incredibly affordable. My problem with these blushes are that the color payoff is weak. I'm pale and I could barely see any blush. I thought about layering, but blending seemed to erase previous efforts. You're basically left with a bit of shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

This is a fabulous blush for just $3! I love the packaging. It's very sleek, similar to NARS. Although the color at first glance looks very basic, just another pink blush, it's much more than that. It gives the most natural glow on your skin. It has VERY minimal shimmer, creating a beautiful luminous finish. My only gripe with this is that it is not very pigmented, so you have to use a lot of product. This is still one of my top blushes!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

tried this today, this doesn't show up on my NW25 skin, but i know i could use this with a few other pigmented blushes that i have. This is not powdery but not pigmented either, I didn't notice any shimmer. NYX and WNW blushes are both more pigmented than this, but they are all powdery. This is not powdery, that's similar to my Nars blush. I love the package, very sturdy and a room saver. This is a fool proof color for everyday, natural looking in my mind. Not sure if i would buy this color again, but i would try out other colors for sure.
==== Since I didn't want to have to scrape off the top layer everytime for the color to show up, I changed to a stiffer kabuki brush. I do like it, and I will use it up, may or maynot buy this color agian.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

After reading many MUA reviews, I was still not sure if this powder blush had sparkles or "glow". I stay away from glitter on my cheeks. ( Not a good look for me)
After a sale purchase at DS.Com I can tell you that it does have a small amount of very fine sparkles. It's not a glitter extravaganza.
After applying and shining a light on my face I couldn't see them on my cheeks which was good. Unfortunately, I also had a hard time detecting the peach/pink hue on my light/med skin.
It is buildable without a powdery finish but my complaint is the lack of staying power. It fades on my dry cheeks in about 3 hours. The color is pretty especially for lighter skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by xvivifyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is such a wonderful natural looking color. It does have a teensy bit of shimmer in it, but you really have to get up close to see it. The staying power lasts about 3 hours for me, and then it starts to fade a bit. But at the end of the day I can still see it, which is pretty amazing for $3 blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by candicenicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to drugstore every day blush. I wear this 5/7 days of the week, at least. I have fair (Ivory foundation) skin, and this shows up with just enough pigment. I could totally understand where people would say there is not enough pigmentation in these, but for my skintone, I love it. I have repurchased a backup just in case, because I can never find this color "Tickled Pink" they always have Twinkle Pink which is NOT complimentary to my skintone. I've had my original for about 9 months and have yet to go through it so I am also happy about that!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by desertrose156

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite drugstore blush. I didn't expect it to be as great as it is, and I'm very impressed! It lasts ALL day for me, and it's very pigmented. It really brightens up my pale skin and I use it every day. I also like the non shimmery formula and the packaging as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by cravemakeup9

This is my all time favorite blush from elf. It gives you a nice glow of color wothout looking like a doll. One- two daps of your brush is enough since it is so pigmented :D
The only cons is it is kinda powdery and not long lasting. Other than that the packaging is not bad. The product itself is great :)