November 23, 2014 | 1259 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush Tickled Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by bebemona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

one word.. AWESOME!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancyBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

For $3 you get a beautiful muted pink blush that is housed in a sleek black case, just like Nars. The blush is not over loaded with pigment but there is enough for my NW20 skin tone, however, if you feel that there isn't enough pigment, this blush can be layered for more intensity and don't worry about it looking cakey because it never does. I would say that Tickled Pink has a pretty satin finish but not shimmery....... and I checked in all lights. It will leave your cheeks with a nice very subtle glow. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Shelbsca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush is perfect for me. I have very pale skin with freckles- the color is the prettiest natural, everyday pink, and the finish is flawless matte! It looks so natural and beautiful on my skin, it is my favorite blush. The pigmentation isn't too much, but it is buildable and so easy to work with no matter what blush you use. The staying power is pretty good, I'd say about five hours with a tiny bit of fading. I'm not sure how it would look on darker skintones, but it you are pale and are looking for a pretty, everyday blush I would recommend getting this! It's only $3 at target and it'll last me awhile too! By the way, for reference, this shade looks beautiful with Revlon's Colorburst Gloss in Peony.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice basic pink blush in functional and sleek black packaging. It's not very pigmented and not super smooth, but then it is very inexpensive. For the price, I think it performs very well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I'm on an E.L.F kick right now! This is actually the closest dupe to Nar's "super Orgasm" blush! The sparkles and pink color are almost exactly the same! The same small glitters too! I find for some reason although very pigmented, the powder gets messy really fast when swiping my blush brush with it. So watch out for that (the other Studio blushes dont do that-just this one so far). But if you want a dupe to Nar's super orgasm blush but doesn't want to spend as much, this would be a great cheaper alternative. ;)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Paintedlily62

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've purchased 2 E.L.F. Studio Blushes (Tickled Pink and Candid Coral). I like the packaging, it's secure and sleek. The price is incredibly affordable. My problem with these blushes are that the color payoff is weak. I'm pale and I could barely see any blush. I thought about layering, but blending seemed to erase previous efforts. You're basically left with a bit of shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

This is a fabulous blush for just $3! I love the packaging. It's very sleek, similar to NARS. Although the color at first glance looks very basic, just another pink blush, it's much more than that. It gives the most natural glow on your skin. It has VERY minimal shimmer, creating a beautiful luminous finish. My only gripe with this is that it is not very pigmented, so you have to use a lot of product. This is still one of my top blushes!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

tried this today, this doesn't show up on my NW25 skin, but i know i could use this with a few other pigmented blushes that i have. This is not powdery but not pigmented either, I didn't notice any shimmer. NYX and WNW blushes are both more pigmented than this, but they are all powdery. This is not powdery, that's similar to my Nars blush. I love the package, very sturdy and a room saver. This is a fool proof color for everyday, natural looking in my mind. Not sure if i would buy this color again, but i would try out other colors for sure.
==== Since I didn't want to have to scrape off the top layer everytime for the color to show up, I changed to a stiffer kabuki brush. I do like it, and I will use it up, may or maynot buy this color agian.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

After reading many MUA reviews, I was still not sure if this powder blush had sparkles or "glow". I stay away from glitter on my cheeks. ( Not a good look for me)
After a sale purchase at DS.Com I can tell you that it does have a small amount of very fine sparkles. It's not a glitter extravaganza.
After applying and shining a light on my face I couldn't see them on my cheeks which was good. Unfortunately, I also had a hard time detecting the peach/pink hue on my light/med skin.
It is buildable without a powdery finish but my complaint is the lack of staying power. It fades on my dry cheeks in about 3 hours. The color is pretty especially for lighter skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by xvivifyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is such a wonderful natural looking color. It does have a teensy bit of shimmer in it, but you really have to get up close to see it. The staying power lasts about 3 hours for me, and then it starts to fade a bit. But at the end of the day I can still see it, which is pretty amazing for $3 blush.