E.L.F. Studio Blush Tickled Pink

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 5/7/2013 12:06:00 PM

OMG. I love this blush!!!!! The packaging is nice and sleek, the price is unbeatable, and the color itself is so beautiful on my NC20-NC25 skintone. It gives a fresh glow without looking too cakey or too much, The lasting time is not great, but I dont care. When I use this I don't need to use a separate highlighter on my cheekbone because this doubles as one. I like this better than my Nars Deep Throat blush! Highly recommend

on 5/7/2013 2:45:00 AM

love this blush its such a pretty pink thats great for everyday and natural looks its very buildable but doesnt lack pigmentation just need to load up your brush pretty generously.. blends out great and not powdery has sime shimmer in the pan but not when applied will buy again

on 3/31/2013 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

one word.. AWESOME!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

For $3 you get a beautiful muted pink blush that is housed in a sleek black case, just like Nars. The blush is not over loaded with pigment but there is enough for my NW20 skin tone, however, if you feel that there isn't enough pigment, this blush can be layered for more intensity and don't worry about it looking cakey because it never does. I would say that Tickled Pink has a pretty satin finish but not shimmery....... and I checked in all lights. It will leave your cheeks with a nice very subtle glow. I highly recommend!

on 2/7/2013 5:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This blush is perfect for me. I have very pale skin with freckles- the color is the prettiest natural, everyday pink, and the finish is flawless matte! It looks so natural and beautiful on my skin, it is my favorite blush. The pigmentation isn't too much, but it is buildable and so easy to work with no matter what blush you use. The staying power is pretty good, I'd say about five hours with a tiny bit of fading. I'm not sure how it would look on darker skintones, but it you are pale and are looking for a pretty, everyday blush I would recommend getting this! It's only $3 at target and it'll last me awhile too! By the way, for reference, this shade looks beautiful with Revlon's Colorburst Gloss in Peony.

on 1/26/2013 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Nice basic pink blush in functional and sleek black packaging. It's not very pigmented and not super smooth, but then it is very inexpensive. For the price, I think it performs very well.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm on an E.L.F kick right now! This is actually the closest dupe to Nar's "super Orgasm" blush! The sparkles and pink color are almost exactly the same! The same small glitters too! I find for some reason although very pigmented, the powder gets messy really fast when swiping my blush brush with it. So watch out for that (the other Studio blushes dont do that-just this one so far). But if you want a dupe to Nar's super orgasm blush but doesn't want to spend as much, this would be a great cheaper alternative. ;)

I've purchased 2 E.L.F. Studio Blushes (Tickled Pink and Candid Coral). I like the packaging, it's secure and sleek. The price is incredibly affordable. My problem with these blushes are that the color payoff is weak. I'm pale and I could barely see any blush. I thought about layering, but blending seemed to erase previous efforts. You're basically left with a bit of shimmer.

Update: Turns out that if you use this with an overly soft synthetic brush it refuses to pick up much product. If you use one that is more substantial (Eco Tools Blush Brush) you get MUCH better color payoff. Turned out beautiful, especially for the price.

on 11/23/2012 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is a fabulous blush for just $3! I love the packaging. It's very sleek, similar to NARS. Although the color at first glance looks very basic, just another pink blush, it's much more than that. It gives the most natural glow on your skin. It has VERY minimal shimmer, creating a beautiful luminous finish. My only gripe with this is that it is not very pigmented, so you have to use a lot of product. This is still one of my top blushes!

on 11/10/2012 11:24:00 PM

tried this today, this doesn't show up on my NW25 skin, but i know i could use this with a few other pigmented blushes that i have. This is not powdery but not pigmented either, I didn't notice any shimmer. NYX and WNW blushes are both more pigmented than this, but they are all powdery. This is not powdery, that's similar to my Nars blush. I love the package, very sturdy and a room saver. This is a fool proof color for everyday, natural looking in my mind. Not sure if i would buy this color again, but i would try out other colors for sure.
==== Since I didn't want to have to scrape off the top layer everytime for the color to show up, I changed to a stiffer kabuki brush. I do like it, and I will use it up, may or maynot buy this color agian.