E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035).

on 4/28/2011 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

For the price $3 it's worth a try, it looked so pretty in the pkg, but it didn't work for me. I found the lighter shades very frosty, almost like aluminum. Then the darker ones had no depth, I'm trying to find a way to use it, because the colors are so pretty. Didn't work as a highlighter either :(

on 3/17/2011 1:41:00 AM

So I don't ever wear bronzer but this was so cheap and the colors were so pretty I couldn't resist. I'm an nc15/20 and bronzer isn't usually in the look I'm going for. This actually goes on really pretty and it's a nice introduction into bronzer. Its not as shimmery as I thought it would be and that's awesome! I like the light for highlighting and I tend to use that more often than the darker colors but overall this is a great combination of colors and I would recommend to a friend.

on 2/17/2011 2:05:00 PM

The E.L.F Studio line is so great & not to mention really cheap!
I'm really loving this bronzer. You can also use the shades as eyeshadows and it creates an all around healthy glow. I dont Necessarily use the bronzer all the time, but i do use the highlighter shade everyday, brings a soft focus to the face.

on 2/16/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have bought several of these. And I LOVE them. I don't know why people are saying it's shimmery. Because honestly it's not at all. It has a sheen to it and a glow. But not sparkles or shimmer at all. That's a ridiculous statement. They must be pale. And if you are...then go with the lighter one. Not the warm one. It will be too dark.

I think this is a great product and I just bought some more and it's on it's way. I love the glow it gives me.

on 1/19/2011 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

First of all, this is NOT shimmery. It has a sheen but there are definitely no sparkles or glitter or anything of that sort. I actually was expecting this to be more like the kind of shimmer that a Mac MSF gives but its not. The packaging is heavy. I thought it would be flimsy and the mirror would flop about but it actually has a night weight to it and the mirror is huge. Packaging, as many of you know, is like the NARS compacts except without the wax coating. The actual product inside is beautifulllllllllllllll! =) It isn't dark enough to use as a contour or bronzer but it is darker than most skin tones and when you put it on it looks like you've been outside in the sun and you got a tan. It looks like you have an amazing inner glow and ugh i love this stuff. However, don't put on too much or this CAN look powdery. Its so pretty and natural though its gorgeous. <3
Love this stuff!!!
** EDIT: I changed my mind about this product. After having tried many high end blushes and bronzers I've realized that this is very talc-y and powdery... egh not my fav bronzer anymore nor was it before but now it just sits in my makeup drawer...

on 1/18/2011 6:17:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is sooo shimmery and over the top. I feel like I belong in a carnival, this will not win any natural points. I used it a few times and I felt way too made up at work. I prefer a softer bronzer. It's shimmer and more shimmer, but it's fun to use every now and then.

on 1/4/2011 11:03:00 PM

Goodness, this is shimmery. I like a healthy glow. Shimmering like a disco ball? Not the look I was going for. I don't have huge pores. I don't have an uneven skintone. I'm only 21. So if this doesn't look good on my skin, who does it look nice on? I just don't get it.

Sometimes I try to take the shimmery pinky shade and use it on my cheekbones under/above my blush, but it just looks like glittery eyeshadow fallout.

on 1/4/2011 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I ordered this after my favorite youtube guru lollipop26 raved about it. This bronzer is way to shimmery and unnatural looking, it just sits on top of the skin, I have never seen so much shimmer in a bronzer before. I cannot imagine anyone being able to wear it.

on 12/13/2010 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have to admit that I don't really use bronzers very much mostly because I am pale so blush tends to look more natural, especially in winter.
I got this product because it was so inexpensive and I figure I might as well own at least one bronzer.
Looks exactly like it does in the photo - black compact with a nice sized mirror and 4 separate shades of bronzer. I apply it with my E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush by mixing all four colors together. At first I thought that the color was too subtle, but than after applying it in natural lighting I gotta say that it is way more pigmented than I initially though.
This bronzer creates a really nice is golden bronze glow; it is not sparkly or glittery at all. As with most other E.L.F. product, the packaging is really nice and of good quality.

I would repurchase again but probably won't need to for a while since I won't be using this product on a daily basis and it's more appropriate to wear in the summer for those of us who don't tan or have a naturally tan complexion.

on 11/22/2010 11:35:00 AM

Dirt cheap product. I haven't tried bronzers in the past - accepting my summer glow along with my winter dullness.

I use my ELF bronzing brush to apply this. Admittedly, this brush isn't the best...but my splurges lately prevent me from buying more expensive products. My winter skin is NC20/25, and combined colors from "swirling" the brush produce a color that barely shows up. The color I can discern is more gold than bronze.

It's cute, good for evening wear. I don't think I could wear this to the office.