E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035).

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love the packaging, it's good and sturdy and looks expensive! It also has a decent mirror in the lid and the powder looks very nice in the pan,

Suprisingly... unlike most ELF products mine seems well pressed? What a shock.

On the down side... This is not pigmented at all. I thought maybe I should scrape the top layer off to try and get some pigment from the underlying layers but no. Still not very pigmented at all and I have to apply about four layers to get it to show up on my skin. Not a fan of this at all, I much prefer their regular line Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sunkissed.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Beautiful as an eyeshadow. I bought this thinking I could use this as an all over face powder. But its to shimmery for that. As an eyeshadow it works and is super pigmented no fading or creasing,the only color I dont like is the peach color its chalky, but the rest are great.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

For the price $3 it's worth a try, it looked so pretty in the pkg, but it didn't work for me. I found the lighter shades very frosty, almost like aluminum. Then the darker ones had no depth, I'm trying to find a way to use it, because the colors are so pretty. Didn't work as a highlighter either :(

So I don't ever wear bronzer but this was so cheap and the colors were so pretty I couldn't resist. I'm an nc15/20 and bronzer isn't usually in the look I'm going for. This actually goes on really pretty and it's a nice introduction into bronzer. Its not as shimmery as I thought it would be and that's awesome! I like the light for highlighting and I tend to use that more often than the darker colors but overall this is a great combination of colors and I would recommend to a friend.

The E.L.F Studio line is so great & not to mention really cheap!
I'm really loving this bronzer. You can also use the shades as eyeshadows and it creates an all around healthy glow. I dont Necessarily use the bronzer all the time, but i do use the highlighter shade everyday, brings a soft focus to the face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have bought several of these. And I LOVE them. I don't know why people are saying it's shimmery. Because honestly it's not at all. It has a sheen to it and a glow. But not sparkles or shimmer at all. That's a ridiculous statement. They must be pale. And if you are...then go with the lighter one. Not the warm one. It will be too dark.

I think this is a great product and I just bought some more and it's on it's way. I love the glow it gives me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

First of all, this is NOT shimmery. It has a sheen but there are definitely no sparkles or glitter or anything of that sort. I actually was expecting this to be more like the kind of shimmer that a Mac MSF gives but its not. The packaging is heavy. I thought it would be flimsy and the mirror would flop about but it actually has a night weight to it and the mirror is huge. Packaging, as many of you know, is like the NARS compacts except without the wax coating. The actual product inside is beautifulllllllllllllll! =) It isn't dark enough to use as a contour or bronzer but it is darker than most skin tones and when you put it on it looks like you've been outside in the sun and you got a tan. It looks like you have an amazing inner glow and ugh i love this stuff. However, don't put on too much or this CAN look powdery. Its so pretty and natural though its gorgeous. <3
Love this stuff!!!
** EDIT: I changed my mind about this product. After having tried many high end blushes and bronzers I've realized that this is very talc-y and powdery... egh not my fav bronzer anymore nor was it before but now it just sits in my makeup drawer...

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is sooo shimmery and over the top. I feel like I belong in a carnival, this will not win any natural points. I used it a few times and I felt way too made up at work. I prefer a softer bronzer. It's shimmer and more shimmer, but it's fun to use every now and then.

Goodness, this is shimmery. I like a healthy glow. Shimmering like a disco ball? Not the look I was going for. I don't have huge pores. I don't have an uneven skintone. I'm only 21. So if this doesn't look good on my skin, who does it look nice on? I just don't get it.

Sometimes I try to take the shimmery pinky shade and use it on my cheekbones under/above my blush, but it just looks like glittery eyeshadow fallout.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I ordered this after my favorite youtube guru lollipop26 raved about it. This bronzer is way to shimmery and unnatural looking, it just sits on top of the skin, I have never seen so much shimmer in a bronzer before. I cannot imagine anyone being able to wear it.

Popular Bronzers