September 1, 2014 | 2021 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Serum De Rouge

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

Bought this at Nordstrom in Coral #730 and looks so lovely! It's a perfect peachy pink color. Has a nice smell and keeps my lips moisturized and with SPF, it's perfect to walk out in the sun. It's pricey at $32, but a little goes a long way. All you need to do is twist the bottom, which gives you more lipstick to apply. The serum does treat my lips, which can get dry in the winter time. I'd repurchase again, and if I can find it a Duty Free shop, even better!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by clex_icedemon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Instant HG! I got 660 Garnet, a medium berry pink color. Apply sheer it's the perfect MLBB; apply heavily it's bright eye-catching berry red. The texture is simply to die for, very buttery and moisturizing. Lasts for hours too.

With this I may actually use up a lipstick! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by erinennis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Crimson #840: A slightly pink red but with great berry undertones. Can be worn sheer or heavy. Megan Fox wore Crimson #840 on the 2009 October cover of Cosmo. A truly delightful lipstick!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by wobblejelly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought #760 and like the shade. The texture is good and doesn't dry up my lips. The only thing that the retraction feature broke down after i used it less than 10 times. Yes, I cannot retract the lipstick so I have to only turn it up a little each time so that I can put the cover back on without ruining the liptstick. This really got to me as it is expensive (SGD43) and I expected packaging to be of better quality. At this price, I don't think I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2010 5:27:00 AM More reviews by kittysophy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

First off let me say that I really do like this lipstick! But for the price I think you can't ignore some slight negatives this lipstick does have.

The colour selection is limited,but that's not too bad because the colours are all really nice.
I'm NW15 and after long consideration bought Raspberry,which is a really nice pinkish-red. I look a little bit like Snow-White wearing it,which I like.

The smell is kind of fruity(I suck at describing scents) and definitely not strong or overpowering. I can't smell it all the time while wearing it,just occasionally I'll get a whiff of it.

The formula is quite nice,but be careful when applying,because it tends to bleed just a tiny bit. It didn't do as much for the dryness of my lips as I thought it would,but which lipstick does? It does perform quite nice when you have chapped lips,but just not as good as a chapstick.

The packaging is really luxurious and definitely draws attention when being used in public. Sad thing is,and that might sound ridiculous,that it doesn't stand up like a regular lipstick. I mean I can't put it onto my vanity next to my other lipsticks,but have to put it in the glass with my mascaras and eyeliners. I don't know why that bothers me so much,guess I'm just kind of OCD when it comes to my makeup.

So,I would definitely buy another one of those if I didn't have to many other lemmings right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by lunakaruna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have Chanel Rouge Allure Lacque in 77 Santal, Rouge Allure in 77 Intuitive and Rouge Coco in 05 Mademoiselle in my small collection of luxury lipsticks. And then I spotted Dior Serum De Rouge while waiting for a flight this weekend. I decided to give 740 Rosewood (20 duty free) a try and eureka! I think I'm saying goodbye for now to Chanel. This Dior formulation is simply exquisite. It applies very easily, keeps my usually dry lips hydrated and the colour just makes me feel pretty. Lucky that I travel quite a lot. I'm thinking about buying a stash. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by sherrier

I really like the formula of this lipstick but I hate the color I bought. I purchased beige 710 after the clerk told me it was my color. First of all, I have darker colored lips with olive skin and brown eyes. This lipstick is the wrong color for me, but I realized it to late, long after I was gone from Nordstroms's. This color on me pales my lips out way too much. In the store, it looked good but I didn't use it again until the next day when I was on my home home from vacation. By then it was too late to return it. I wish I would have gone with the 740 Rosewood. What a waste of 32 dollars. However, the formula glides on, plumps my lips a little and is moisterizing. Also, it stays on for quite awhile. So, all in all, it is a good product, I just got a bad color. When and if I feel like spending $32 another one, I will get the Rosewood by ordering on the internet since I can't get Dior from where I live.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by TheLadyKatie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one great lipstick. The consistency when it is on your lips is creamy and silky all at once. The packaging is gorgeous--truly luxe (but, let's face it, it should be at this price).

Despite the price, I will definitely be going back for at least one more color. I've got #910 which is a wonderful neutral, soft and warm reddish color. It looks great with pale skin and dark hair and eyes. Everyone seems to be telling me so. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 9:17:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

Good heavens; I don't think I've ever spent so much on a lipstick. At about $40 CDN, these are not inexpensive, and some would doubt the product's worthiness of such a hefty price. But I'm happy with my purchase, and am actually itching to buy this in another color.

I'm an NC25, a golden toned Filipino complexion, and I purchased 910 (Mocha). It's a slightly reddened brown, and it's quite flattering against my skin. The application of this lipstick is slippery, buttery, and super silky - it just glides over the lips like no other product I own. It's like a balm, but less waxy; it's like a gloss, but not sticky; it's like a traditional lipstick, but lighter. There's a soft scent, but it's not offensive (and I'm very sensitive to scents) I'm really quite impressed with this Dior creation.

With SPF20, it also protects my lips, without drying them out. I still wear Aquaphor underneath (but I'm very, very prone to dryness and it's just a habit to use Aquaphor underneath everything), but even if I didn't, it would look and wear the same. Who knows if it actually does anything to treat the lips as it claims - I don't wear the same lip every day so I can't come to that conclusion - but when I do wear it, my lips are chap-free and very comfortable.

Repurchase? Definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by kareygirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I own this in 710 and think the color is one of THE best nudes I own. It is moisturizing and lasts long on my pigmented lips. I would love to try other colors.