Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner

3.5

Not tested on animals

on 9/18/2011 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Works just as well or better than more expensive brands...don't run, makes the perfect cat eye, isn't wet and runny at application... 4 lipsticks because it's so small... My inexpensive HG liquid liner

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is the chizz. HG liquid liner! (:
The tip is nice and sharp, but flexible enough. It's sooo dark and pigmented, so black (mine is in 'black')! Lasts the whole day long, unlike MAC's Penultimate eyeliner. And, when you wash it off, it doesn't smudge and run, but cracks off nicely and cleanly. You could go swimming with this - not that it's waterproof, but it won't give you raccoon eyes. It's such a steal!!

on 7/10/2011 8:31:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this. It's really easy to work with and I'm pretty hopeless at applying liquid eyeliner.

on 7/1/2011 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE this! After all the great reviews, I had to judge for myself. I RARELY buy drugstore makeup, but I needed an eyeliner pen (something a bit more precise than a brush) and this is JUST what I needed! It goes on matte, stays, well, and the packaging is great for me since I often use this stuff for travel. Milani, you've done it again :)

on 6/15/2011 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This eyeliner is amazing. It is completely waterproof and even take a little effort to get off. I use olive oil and it comes off fine. The applicator is great I don't have to re dip to get more product and it applies like a dream. No flaking or smudging. My favorite eyeliner EVAR!

on 6/10/2011 3:43:00 PM

LOVE THIS! I am awful with lining eyes, especially the upper lashline, but I love the look of lined upper lashes. With this product you can get as thin or thick of a line as you want, and it makes winged eyeliner so easy. As long as you shake it well before you use it, the product comes out of the felt tip pen without very much pressure at all. I'll definitely be buying again :)

on 6/1/2011 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fantastic product! Stays put all day and I don't have to worry about whether this smudges, flakes or cracks on me!! Sharp pointed tip that gives me the most thinnest of lines and can also give me thicker lines too by slanting the tip a bit. It gives me an intense black line without having to go over the area twice (like some liners I have tried) and the felt tip applicator is rather flexible too. This is definitely smudge-proof - no doubts because it lasted on me when I got caught in the rain walking home and at the gym so be sure to use a good eye-makeup remover. It's probably one of the BEST liners that I've come across. Milani isn't available where I live so I have to order online, but will continue too because this liner is a gem! :)

on 5/31/2011 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

UPDATE: I still love the formula... but it dries out WAY too quickly, especially since I wear it everyday. I will be on a search for another one that does the same thing but lasts longer.

This is my holy grail black liquid eyeliner.

For reference, I have super oily lids and most liners smudge/transfer on me. I am half Chinese and when I open my eyes my liner will transfer to the top of my eye lid.

This product goes on very black. The felt tip applicator is easy to use especially because it's short and stubby. It does NOT smudge or transfer (which is my biggest problem). It stays on alllllllllllllll day and night. It won't come off until you take it off.

My other favorites are:
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
Urban Decay 24-7 liner in Zero

But this is my favorite of them all!

on 5/5/2011 5:22:00 PM

I have already bought this eyeliner twice b/c I love it so much.
Though I am a makeup queen i hate mussing with my makeup too much before work, b/c lets face it I am lazy. Before I was using Jane's gel liner or Mac's fluidline but even that was taking too long. Once I tried this I have had a hard time going back to anything else. It effortlessly glides on leaving a dark matte black color that doent smudge or budge for an entire day. The best part of this eyeliner for me is deffinetly the felt tip, I cannot stand the ones with the floppy brush that never gets thin or stick straight, but this ones gets it perfect. A must have when doing a winged eyeliner look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

love love love this liquid e/s! I'm not a liquid e/l gal because I can never get a nice clean line, but this product has totally changed that. I have it in black, and it leaves a nice matte black line. The felt tip applies product smooth and evenly, no tugging/skipping, just make sure to shake the pen a bit before doing each eye. Once the e/l is on, it's on! It doesn't last as long as their infinite liquid e/l (that stuff is heavy duty) but it lasts, no running/smudging/flaking. The actual pen could be a little longer, but no complaints, the size makes it small and portable. This e/l is a steal, I will definitely repurchase!

Top Rated Milani Products