Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner

3.5

Not tested on animals

I absolutely love this, its so easy to use pigmented. This is the first liquid eyeliner I have luck with I tried others and did not work well for me , as im not an expert in using liquid liner but this has been so easy for me so id recommend to begginers :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Overall, I really like this product and I keep coming back to it. I hate using pencil liners on the top of my lids as I love the cat eye effect and pencils just cannot get that effect. This makes getting the cat eye look so easy! Goes on smoothly for the most part but will dy up within a couple weeks so may need to repurchase every couple weeks or so but I think its worth it since I wear eyeliner almost everyday.

ive bought three of these in the past year and i dont know if i love them or hate them . they are temperamental , my first one dried up within a few days of having it . the formula for one came out totally streaky and watery for one and then the other one i bought went on without streaks and was dark .
but i love this product for having easy days and just doing some eyeliner then adding some mascara . its really good for making cat eyes and has a good point on it .
i dont know if ill rebuy again though .

I really like that this eyeliner has that nice, fine felt tip that helps with drawing a flick really well. It also lasts a long time. I just don't like that I was only really able to use it properly ONCE. The next time I used it, I was barely able to finish drawing on one eye, and had to use my cream/gel eyeliner the rest of the time. I made sure that the cap was on tight, and I gave it a good shake both times when I used it. It's just too bad that it didn't last that long, or this would have been in my makeup drawer for a while.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This worked for me for a little while.. I don't use liner everyday (err.. I never use it) but for some reason I always feel the need to try different liners out.. I tested this out right when I got this and it worked lovely. Applied great and color payoff was nice. It lasted on my super oily asian lids without primer which was a surprise. Tried to use it maybe a month or two later and it was no good. All dried out... I kept it upside down and sometimes it would work, not always. I'm not looking for a liner that does that, so no thanks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Astounded and admittedly disappointed in the size of the product when I received it in the mail. I knew it was smaller than most liquid liners from reading reviews, but it was even smaller than I expected. The first few initial test-lines were watery and streaky, which made me regret buying this, but once it was shaken a bit more and tested the line again I was pretty impressed. Once it got going, the line was india-ink black and VERY easy to control. I'm experienced but still terrified of the ridiculously hard to use long thin brushes that come with some liners, so this feels worth the 6-7 dollar investment just for the ease.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Works just as well or better than more expensive brands...don't run, makes the perfect cat eye, isn't wet and runny at application... 4 lipsticks because it's so small... My inexpensive HG liquid liner

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is the chizz. HG liquid liner! (:
The tip is nice and sharp, but flexible enough. It's sooo dark and pigmented, so black (mine is in 'black')! Lasts the whole day long, unlike MAC's Penultimate eyeliner. And, when you wash it off, it doesn't smudge and run, but cracks off nicely and cleanly. You could go swimming with this - not that it's waterproof, but it won't give you raccoon eyes. It's such a steal!!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this. It's really easy to work with and I'm pretty hopeless at applying liquid eyeliner.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE this! After all the great reviews, I had to judge for myself. I RARELY buy drugstore makeup, but I needed an eyeliner pen (something a bit more precise than a brush) and this is JUST what I needed! It goes on matte, stays, well, and the packaging is great for me since I often use this stuff for travel. Milani, you've done it again :)