Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner

Not tested on animals

on 11/14/2011 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This worked for me for a little while.. I don't use liner everyday (err.. I never use it) but for some reason I always feel the need to try different liners out.. I tested this out right when I got this and it worked lovely. Applied great and color payoff was nice. It lasted on my super oily asian lids without primer which was a surprise. Tried to use it maybe a month or two later and it was no good. All dried out... I kept it upside down and sometimes it would work, not always. I'm not looking for a liner that does that, so no thanks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Astounded and admittedly disappointed in the size of the product when I received it in the mail. I knew it was smaller than most liquid liners from reading reviews, but it was even smaller than I expected. The first few initial test-lines were watery and streaky, which made me regret buying this, but once it was shaken a bit more and tested the line again I was pretty impressed. Once it got going, the line was india-ink black and VERY easy to control. I'm experienced but still terrified of the ridiculously hard to use long thin brushes that come with some liners, so this feels worth the 6-7 dollar investment just for the ease.

on 9/18/2011 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Works just as well or better than more expensive brands...don't run, makes the perfect cat eye, isn't wet and runny at application... 4 lipsticks because it's so small... My inexpensive HG liquid liner

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is the chizz. HG liquid liner! (:
The tip is nice and sharp, but flexible enough. It's sooo dark and pigmented, so black (mine is in 'black')! Lasts the whole day long, unlike MAC's Penultimate eyeliner. And, when you wash it off, it doesn't smudge and run, but cracks off nicely and cleanly. You could go swimming with this - not that it's waterproof, but it won't give you raccoon eyes. It's such a steal!!

on 7/10/2011 8:31:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this. It's really easy to work with and I'm pretty hopeless at applying liquid eyeliner.

on 7/1/2011 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE this! After all the great reviews, I had to judge for myself. I RARELY buy drugstore makeup, but I needed an eyeliner pen (something a bit more precise than a brush) and this is JUST what I needed! It goes on matte, stays, well, and the packaging is great for me since I often use this stuff for travel. Milani, you've done it again :)

on 6/15/2011 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This eyeliner is amazing. It is completely waterproof and even take a little effort to get off. I use olive oil and it comes off fine. The applicator is great I don't have to re dip to get more product and it applies like a dream. No flaking or smudging. My favorite eyeliner EVAR!

on 6/10/2011 3:43:00 PM

LOVE THIS! I am awful with lining eyes, especially the upper lashline, but I love the look of lined upper lashes. With this product you can get as thin or thick of a line as you want, and it makes winged eyeliner so easy. As long as you shake it well before you use it, the product comes out of the felt tip pen without very much pressure at all. I'll definitely be buying again :)

on 6/1/2011 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fantastic product! Stays put all day and I don't have to worry about whether this smudges, flakes or cracks on me!! Sharp pointed tip that gives me the most thinnest of lines and can also give me thicker lines too by slanting the tip a bit. It gives me an intense black line without having to go over the area twice (like some liners I have tried) and the felt tip applicator is rather flexible too. This is definitely smudge-proof - no doubts because it lasted on me when I got caught in the rain walking home and at the gym so be sure to use a good eye-makeup remover. It's probably one of the BEST liners that I've come across. Milani isn't available where I live so I have to order online, but will continue too because this liner is a gem! :)

on 5/31/2011 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

UPDATE: I still love the formula... but it dries out WAY too quickly, especially since I wear it everyday. I will be on a search for another one that does the same thing but lasts longer.

This is my holy grail black liquid eyeliner.

For reference, I have super oily lids and most liners smudge/transfer on me. I am half Chinese and when I open my eyes my liner will transfer to the top of my eye lid.

This product goes on very black. The felt tip applicator is easy to use especially because it's short and stubby. It does NOT smudge or transfer (which is my biggest problem). It stays on alllllllllllllll day and night. It won't come off until you take it off.

My other favorites are:
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
Urban Decay 24-7 liner in Zero

But this is my favorite of them all!

Top Rated Milani Products