Soap & Glory Flake Away Spa Body Polish

4.2

Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Sucrose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, BHT, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Love, love, love this product. I bought it when doing a bit of retail therapy half thinking that it would be a waste of money, but how wrong I was. I absolutely love this scrub. First of all it has the classic Soap and Glory smell - deliciousness in a bottle! Second of all, it actually works! A lot of scrubs I find far too gentle but this one really does exfoliate well leaving your body feeling soft, smooth, revealing brighter looking skin. I use this once a week and I've found that make fake tan adheres much better after using this. Great work Soap and Glory!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This products is amazing, it leaves your skin perfectly moisturized and soft, and the scent is so super girly and lovely! I really recommend this if you want to treat yourself!! The package is also wonderful, and fits perfectly into every girls bathroom :-)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Great standard body scrub - big grains a proper scrub.

I bpught mine on 3 for 2 at Boots and just getting to the bottom ofmy first. Last ages even my husband pinches it but at this amount and price I dont mind. I think body scrubs / exfoliators you really dont need to spend alot, as longas they are not scratching your skin, I think only a fool (sorry) would pay even like 15+ for a single tube/tub. There are certain things that are not worth buying high end and this fits the bill without paying lots of money.

There are plenty of granules and they are quite big also as they are salt which is good because you can always make this into a milder one by either adding water to it or adding it to a shower gel if you want.
I just use it on dry skin, add a little water and use longer movements. Do not literally scrub - its not a verb its a noun because if you do your skin will be sore afterwards.

I then jump innthe shower rinse of and because i follow with a shower gel i dont get the oily feeling although i dont think its oily but more of a moisturised sheen.

The only thing i dont like is the scent its a little cloyingly sweet &sickly which is why I dont use any of the body lotions/cream, but follow with my own one.

Use this once a fortnight or once a week during summer especially before epilating

This is amazing, it's great to use in the shower and my body feels so smooth after using it, a little goes a long way too!
I swear it delays the growth of my leg hairs too, which is fantastic haha!

It smells great. Not only does it do a great job exfoliating, but it's also very moisturizing. I used it all over my body, and my skin was so soft. I even used it on my feet and they were not as rough or dry as they were before. A lot of scrub for such a great price. I won't be buying this again t I do prefer my homemade body scrub (olive oil, sugar, and coffee-you should try it :) But overall, good product, worth a try.

This scrub has great exfoliating power. It leaves your skin extremely smooth (like butter) and moisturized, so much that you won't need to use a lotion afterwards. However, I didn't like the oily residue left in my shower tub. I imagine this might be a little rich for someone with normal skin.

When I first bought it at Shopper's the regular price per tub was $14-15 but now Soap and Glory has increased the price to $18. That's way too much to spend on a drugstore product! With those prices, I'd much rather head to The Body Shop and pay $2 more for the same amount of scrub that works well and smells delicious.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I loved this product for the short time I had to try it out. It was at our local pharmacy for 9.99 and for a drug store prod i thought too expensive. It FINALLY went on sale for 8.99 and i bought it LOL.

It scrubs well and the petroleum jelly in it makes your legs feel uber moisturized when you are out of the shower.

It has since gone up to 18.00 for that price, id rather hit up The Body Shop

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

The smell..The smell... is amazing.

It does its job, it gets rid of dead skin and makes your skin nice smooth and soft!

Its also cheap for a huge pot too!

I only use this on my feet (my skins pretty sensitive but I have another S&G scrub I use which is lass harsh). It works wonders! My feet used to be in a pretty bad state because I never did anything to them. One use of this and, with the help of a pumice stone, they were lovely and soft, obviously not perfect but way better than if I used a different product (and I have).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Great scrub and great smell. I use it in the shower and on my hands and feet before mani/pedi. The entire line is nice, but this is my favorite!