September 30, 2014 | 2051 users online

Body Scrubs - Soap & Glory - Flake Away Spa Body Polish

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 10:33:00 AM More reviews by lukki7ster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved this product for the short time I had to try it out. It was at our local pharmacy for 9.99 and for a drug store prod i thought too expensive. It FINALLY went on sale for 8.99 and i bought it LOL.

It scrubs well and the petroleum jelly in it makes your legs feel uber moisturized when you are out of the shower.

It has since gone up to 18.00 for that price, id rather hit up The Body Shop

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell..The smell... is amazing.

It does its job, it gets rid of dead skin and makes your skin nice smooth and soft!

Its also cheap for a huge pot too!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Darkfairee

I only use this on my feet (my skins pretty sensitive but I have another S&G scrub I use which is lass harsh). It works wonders! My feet used to be in a pretty bad state because I never did anything to them. One use of this and, with the help of a pumice stone, they were lovely and soft, obviously not perfect but way better than if I used a different product (and I have).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by twocents

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great scrub and great smell. I use it in the shower and on my hands and feet before mani/pedi. The entire line is nice, but this is my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2012 7:31:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I discovered this scrub some years ago, thanks to my daughter, who'd started using it. It was my first purchase from Soap and Glory and led to me trying quite a few more of their excellent products.

This is an excellent body scrub....not one of these "namby-pamby, can hardly feel it, gentle" type scrubs but a great exfoliator for you body that will remove all the dead surface skin and the scaly skin on winter-dry legs and leave your skin feeling soft, gently scented and ready to drink up whatever body lotion or cream you want to apply. In summer, I can actually skip body lotion some of the time because this does leave my skin with a nice, light layer of oil overtop. And, of course, it leaves behind the lovely subtle scent of Miss Dior Cherie (it's S&G products that prompted me to buy a big bottle of Miss Dior Cherie after eschewing Dior fragrance products my whole life). My only quibble is the large open jar packaging. I use this in the shower and it's hard to keep water from getting into the product. A big tube with a large opening would be much more practical although with the jar, you can get every last bit of product. A definite "repurchase" product for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just want to say WOW! When it comes to body scrubs I am not very fussy, after all it just has to have some nicely sized exfoliating beads to create some friction and exfoliate your skin, right? But after I used Flake Away I could definitely tell the difference between a so so body scrub and a good one. This stuff is amazing. It got rid of all the dead skin, made my skin baby smooth, moisturized just right, and the lovely scent lasted all day long. I do not feel the need to wear perfume when I use this. Will definitely, absolutely, surely re purchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Whilst I love S&G this scrub was too harsh for me it irritated my legs badly. Great scent but I much prefer their breakfast scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by PulolthicPat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this scrub! It really makes my legs smooth. The downside is that if you use a bit too much, it will make your legs or the area you used it on greasy. IF you use just the right amount, you will have smooth legs and it doesn't dry out your skin either! I definitely recommend this product to all the girls out there with dry, flaky skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Dinnerwithfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've already raved enough about soap and glory

This brand and this product has honestly saved my dry rough skin and transformed it into beautifuly soft and touchable. I could not reccomend it enough. If you suffer from very dry, rough and sometimes sensetive/reactive skin..Please consider giving this a go!

added points for the cute packaging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this scrub for it's rough texture and fresh smell. It really does do the job without drying out your skin. I don't like the overly greasy residue, or the way it does gum up the tub, as other reviewers have mentioned. But I guess I'll put up with it because I love the way this scrub works.