September 2, 2014 | 1770 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Length

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by misanders

This mascara is horrible. I made the mistake of getting brown, well it is a very light brown. Your lashes would have to be white to even show up. Mine are not. Second the brush feels like needles. I usually get close to the roots of my lashes and brush through. Not even possible with this brush. It is so hard you can't. Then the formula, well it looks like theres nothing there. I would not waste money on this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 6:43:00 AM More reviews by neonpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this mascara basically as a base before putting on my colossal mascara. It separates an lengthens my lashes, the only thing is even after many coats u can barely see ur lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ihubah

This is by far my favorite mascara. For someone with very short lashes and hardly any lashes to begin with, this mascara does a mighty fine job at separating each and every lash and providing decent length. I find that a lot of mascaras tend to clump my lashes together and personally I hate the spider lash look because unlike those lucky enough to have more lashes, i end up with about four clumped up "lashes" and it is just not attractive and this mascara does not clump, well kinda. The only reason why this mascara is getting a four rating is because for some reason, whenever I open a new tube( I've already repurchased it twice), the first few applications (like three or four) tend to clump just a bit but after the initial few applications, this mascara works perfectly. I find that my lashes still hold its curl after applying this mascara which is a plus.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by lollylilly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a fairly average mascara that I generally use in conjunction with a thicker mascara for volume. You definitely have to use multiple coats of this to see any difference in your lashes. When I wear it I generally alternate coats of this and a Cover Girl volumizing mascara until I get the desired effect. I also normally wear it as a daytime mascara, opting for something thicker for nighttime or special occasions. I'll probably keep buying it because it's simple and foolproof, and keeps my lashes soft and fluttery.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by jellybabe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lash Blast length is perfect for the natural daytime mascara look. It doesn't clump, nor does it smudge when applied to my lower lashes. The brush doesn't take up too much product, so it doesn't give volume to the lashes--just length, but not too much. I like it for naturally, defined lashes because I hate the clumpy look. Great product for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by KarleyFries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this mascara everyday for an fresh, minimal makeup look. It adds length, doesn't clump, separates very well, can be built up and I like that the wand is thin enough to get my lower lashes without smudging. I do notice one or two flakes at the end of the day if I don't powder, which is about 7 hours for me. The only problem is that it doesn't hold a curl very well. I think I'll try the waterproof version next time to see if it holds a curl any better.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by mjones21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the blue shade expecting it to be blue and it's actually blue-black. Grr.
Other than that it's the typical lash blast length. Lengthens without much added volumizing, yet separates the lashes and slightly curls them.
Thankfully I bought it on sale for 2.75$ otherwise I would be a whole lot more annoyed that it's not the blue that I was expecting. Grr.
But on reflection the container does show a blue-black colour so I guess it was the error of my interpretation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by brookester

I love this mascara!! I have been using this mascara for 4 and a half years and its amazing. Its the first mascara that I have ever used that actually does what it says on the package. before this mascara I always had a trouble with flaking and non long lasting, then I found this! its super long lasting very light weight and when I remove it at night it comes off very easily which I like because past mascaras have taken some of my eyelashes with it haha ( well not that funny at the time) Best mascara ever I will never use another one again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

this is a pretty natural mascara. it does add length, there's nothing dramatic about it. it doesn't flake or smudge. my lashes are pretty stubborn, short and just stick straight out. the packaging is just a yellow skinny tube. the wand for this is pretty much a basic thin wand. i don't notice a scent at all. i think this is perfect for beginners. i don't think this is for me though because i prefer more dramatic mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by kellykn

I have been using the original lashblast volume for years. I always stuck to it cos I figured it cant get any better. However my mom started using Rapid Lash and got such amazing results she hardly wears mascara anymore. I tried it and got a terrible allergic reaction so long story short now I NEEDED to find a way to get long lashes. I was afraid of the mixed reviews but I just sweep one coat of this then one coat of the original and ta da! Problem solved. Lengthened and volumized. You really have to take your time applying the first coat though.