Promaxyl Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

4.1

Water (Aqua), Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Biotin (Vitamin H), Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract (Pumpkin), Sea Water, Dipotassium EDTA, Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol Denatured (and Isopropyl Cloprostenate), Octapeptide 2, Copper Tripeptide, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Phosphatidylcholine, Polypeptide 23, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenisen, Sorbic Acid

on 4/23/2013 11:13:00 PM

I haven't used this stuff in about a year since I find that I have really long healthy lashes just using coconut oil as my moisturiser every night (and slathering it over my eyes/lashes too of course), but when I used it it gave really impressive results, especially after a couple of months. Like super crazy long, I loved it. And I found after using it every night and getting them long I only had to use it a couple of times a week to keep up the same results for a while. I also had no irritation or redness or anything.

The only downside was that they got a little spidery and there wasn't really any thickness added. And maybe the price since it was around $60. But it lasted a long time (several months at least). I loved the results and I have been thinking of using it again sometime.

on 4/16/2013 4:52:00 PM

I have now been using this product faithfully every night for 6 weeks and can post a review. I bought it on a whim on Groupon for $24.95; before this I had tried careprost (Latisse generic) with good results but I had to discontinue the careprost because it had discolored and irritated my eye area, made me look old and tired when I didn't have makeup on :( Also with careprost I had to take off my contact lenses every night or else the careprost would warp them (I think it's the preservatives in the careprost)
So, back to Rapidlash. I did not experience any of the irritation and discoloration as with the careprost, and I can use it with my contacts in (you apply this once a day before bed). Most importantly, after 6 weeks I got the EXACT same results as 6 weeks of careprost. Long, lush lashes. So from my point of view why would I mess with medications when I can get the same result with something much safer! I wish I had tried this before lol. This is totally HG for me and I'm in it for the long term :-)

on 4/13/2013 1:40:00 AM

I have naturally short, stubby, unexciting eyelashes. Therefore, I am addicted to eyelash extensions, I feel gorgeous with them on. Rapidlash regenerates my baby lashes quickly and repairs my damaged lashes so I can wear longer eyelash extensions, and it seems to strengthen my lashes, so my extensions stay on longer. It does exactly what I want it to do...miracle lashes are a pipe dream for me, I'm happy with this reality.

I used semi permanent eyelashes for months and ended up with hardly any eyelashes. My eyelashes weren't anything spectacular to begin with (before the semi perm eyelashes) but after they were horrific. I had a lot of spaces and where I still had eyelashes they were tiny!. I couldn't even wear mascara as it would just clump up and look even worse so I just went without and ended up looking tired all the time, it was awful! Then I heard of rapid lash and although it knocked me back a bit when I heard how much it was I was willing to give it a go especially with the reviews i had seen. It is so worth the money and I am so glad I got it! I did even know a product like this existed! I noticed a difference straight away like literally the morning after the first night they looked a little longer.i was able to wear my mascara and felt a little more normal. I've only been using it for about a week and a half and now when I put on mascara I can get my lashes pretty long. They haven't darkened though, I have fair hair so would of loved this but hey maybe with time! I was a little worried at first the first couple of nights I put it on it did make my eyelids go a little red and I'd heard it could discolour your skin but after the first few goes my eyes were perfectly normal after use.i think it just takes your skin a little bit of time to get used to a new product. I have missed maybe 2 nights and you can definitely tell in the morning your eyelashes don't look as long. It's strange to think they can grow and shrink so fast but this is my experience. I just put it on in the morning as its usually on a Friday or Saturday night I forget so along as you don't put makeup on straight after your fine. This product has given me confidence in myself again I am so thankful!!! And it's only been a week and a half! I can't wait to see the results after say 6 weeks. Love love love it!!!

on 4/4/2013 10:30:00 PM

I wish I could say that it has worked wonders for me, but unfortunately that's not the case. I've finished today my fourth week of using rapidlash every single night, as it's directed to do. I haven't skipped a single application, but my eyelashes are exactly the same, actually if anything, I can say that I'm losing more of them than I usually do. I bought it because of the amazing reviews everywhere on the web, I even made sure I was applying it correctly by viewing tutorials, but nothing. I didn't burn or sting my eyes, no red spots or anything of the sort, but no longer or thicker lashes either! I still have some product left so I'll finish it, but I won't buy it again. I hope it works for other people, for me it was a waste of money and a big disappointment.

on 3/26/2013 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

***I have a tip for anyone using RapidLash, use it in conjunction with CASTOR OIL!***

I had been using RapidLash for 2 months and saw no results, I feel the reason I didn't see any results is because of my dry skin. Then I began to apply castor oil to my lashes and brows after applying RapidLash and saw amazing results. I think this routine would benefit anyone though whether you have dry skin or not.

Before: I had medium length and very thin haired lashes/eyebrows

After: My lashes/eyebrows are significantly longer and the hair is much thicker(this is also due to the castor Oil, I believe)

The only negative about this product is the price is too high, I buy it for $65 CAD from Shoppers Drug Mart. Please suggest me a cheaper Canadian alternative :)

on 3/22/2013 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I have only been using RapidLash for a week, but I have to say that I noticed a difference right away. I have short, sparse lashes and within a week, they are noticeably longer, especially when I use an eye curler and mascara. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because my lashes aren't any thicker, but I'm very happy with the length. Maybe with a little more time, the thickness will come. If so, I will amend this post. Overall, very happy with this product and I was lucky to get an Amazon discount, so I got two tubes for $50. I'll look out for another discount, but given the performance, I'd pay full price.

on 3/5/2013 10:10:00 PM

I was skeptical but the cosmetitian at the drug store recommended it. I dont know if it made my lashes grow but it certainly made them look longer and fuller. I would recommend this for sure..

on 3/2/2013 10:38:00 PM

This stuff works. I was skeptical but I decided to take the plunge after I became sick and tired of my too-thin eyebrows once and for all. I was a teenager in the 90s and the trend was super thin pencil brows. So I plucked mine to the thinnest line and one day, they never grew back. Literally. They just never came back! And it looked horrible so I started using pencils, etc., to fill them in but I want great natural brows. I want my natural brow shape back. Plus I thought why not try adding length to my lashes? It takes a while to see results. It was about a month before I started to see a difference at all and then around the 5-6 week mark, I REALLY saw the results. My eyebrows have noticeably grown back in--in places where no eyebrow has grown in over a decade. They are filling in, thicker, regaining their natural shape. And my eyelashes (I have applied top and bottom), are also noticeably longer. My lower lashes are significantly fuller and my upper lashes almost look like falsies when I have mascara on.

I applied this diligently every single day. And I applied quite a lot of product. I made sure to go a bit above and below my brows. This product is as close to a miracle product as I've ever seen. I just repurchased it (second tube) this week and I will continue to use since most people seem to see best BEST results after 3 months.

I highly recommend this and I've been telling all my girlfriends about it. It's a great product and it's not that pricey ($60ish at Shoppers Drug Mart). Bottom line, it works. At least for me! Also, it did not irritate my eyes at all.

on 2/23/2013 8:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have short and straight oriental Asian eyelashes so I decided to buy this product. It is really expensive but I thought it's worth the longer eyelashes.

The product comes in a tube with a brush tip and you have to use it every night before going to bed. I have used it for 2 months and I have noticed a slight difference but I don't think anyone else but me would notice it.

What I don't like is that the result is not permanent so you have to keep using this product if you want your eyelashes to remain long and over the long-run I find it not only expensive but also annoying to use because you have to use it EVERY night.

I wouldn't bu this product again but if you are willing spend the money and use it regularly and religiously then I'm sure you'll get your money's worth.