December 18, 2014 | 1165 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Rapidlash Eyelash Renewal Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by Jarjarjarjar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

***I have a tip for anyone using RapidLash, use it in conjunction with CASTOR OIL!***

I had been using RapidLash for 2 months and saw no results, I feel the reason I didn't see any results is because of my dry skin. Then I began to apply castor oil to my lashes and brows after applying RapidLash and saw amazing results. I think this routine would benefit anyone though whether you have dry skin or not.

Before: I had medium length and very thin haired lashes/eyebrows

After: My lashes/eyebrows are significantly longer and the hair is much thicker(this is also due to the castor Oil, I believe)

The only negative about this product is the price is too high, I buy it for $65 CAD from Shoppers Drug Mart. Please suggest me a cheaper Canadian alternative :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by CCLyons

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have only been using RapidLash for a week, but I have to say that I noticed a difference right away. I have short, sparse lashes and within a week, they are noticeably longer, especially when I use an eye curler and mascara. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because my lashes aren't any thicker, but I'm very happy with the length. Maybe with a little more time, the thickness will come. If so, I will amend this post. Overall, very happy with this product and I was lucky to get an Amazon discount, so I got two tubes for $50. I'll look out for another discount, but given the performance, I'd pay full price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by dibo

I was skeptical but the cosmetitian at the drug store recommended it. I dont know if it made my lashes grow but it certainly made them look longer and fuller. I would recommend this for sure..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by mimimachine

This stuff works. I was skeptical but I decided to take the plunge after I became sick and tired of my too-thin eyebrows once and for all. I was a teenager in the 90s and the trend was super thin pencil brows. So I plucked mine to the thinnest line and one day, they never grew back. Literally. They just never came back! And it looked horrible so I started using pencils, etc., to fill them in but I want great natural brows. I want my natural brow shape back. Plus I thought why not try adding length to my lashes? It takes a while to see results. It was about a month before I started to see a difference at all and then around the 5-6 week mark, I REALLY saw the results. My eyebrows have noticeably grown back in--in places where no eyebrow has grown in over a decade. They are filling in, thicker, regaining their natural shape. And my eyelashes (I have applied top and bottom), are also noticeably longer. My lower lashes are significantly fuller and my upper lashes almost look like falsies when I have mascara on.

I applied this diligently every single day. And I applied quite a lot of product. I made sure to go a bit above and below my brows. This product is as close to a miracle product as I've ever seen. I just repurchased it (second tube) this week and I will continue to use since most people seem to see best BEST results after 3 months.

I highly recommend this and I've been telling all my girlfriends about it. It's a great product and it's not that pricey ($60ish at Shoppers Drug Mart). Bottom line, it works. At least for me! Also, it did not irritate my eyes at all.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I have short and straight oriental Asian eyelashes so I decided to buy this product. It is really expensive but I thought it's worth the longer eyelashes.

The product comes in a tube with a brush tip and you have to use it every night before going to bed. I have used it for 2 months and I have noticed a slight difference but I don't think anyone else but me would notice it.

What I don't like is that the result is not permanent so you have to keep using this product if you want your eyelashes to remain long and over the long-run I find it not only expensive but also annoying to use because you have to use it EVERY night.

I wouldn't bu this product again but if you are willing spend the money and use it regularly and religiously then I'm sure you'll get your money's worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Miriam44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best beauty products I have ever bought! I've been using this for three years now, and I love it! My lashes were not so short before but I definitely needed to curl them and use several coats for mascara for them to look good. Once I started using this, I have a completely different look from before. Not only are they longer, but they curl upward so I never need to use my curler anymore.
When I started this, the changes started to be noticeable at 3-4 weeks but needed 8-12 for really great results. I went from never, ever getting compliments on my eyelashes to people asking me on the train if those were my real eyelashes! It's been a night and day change and I'm really happy with the results.
Obviously, I never had any adverse effects, that's why I've been using it for so long; I have olive skin and maybe my darker skin tone is why I never saw redness around the eyes (maybe this affects lighter skin ones more?) but I would definitely tell people to stop using this as soon as they notice strange reactions. It's always a risk using a product not endorsed by the FDA (but then again neither is my sunscreen or daily multivitamins, so I think you have to pick and choose what works for you). I also have a friend that tried this and had zero results, she has alway had short lashes, and it seems like this can't make you grow longer lashes than what you were meant to ever have. I read that this extends the life of each lash, that's why they grow longer, but that still depends on your genetics to some degree.
I buy this on overstock.com or on amazon and pay between $25 and $30 with no shipping charges. I will continue to use this unless it stops working or until I become pregnant, and then no more chemicals like this.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Lyra16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

**I am reviewing the newer formula Rapidlash Enhancing Serum**

It's been exactly 5 weeks and I have noticed very little improvement. My eyelashes have grown a little longer but it is also possible my own eyelash cycle came to its flourishing state once more. I applied this to a few small spaced out hairs on my eyebrows also which have not completely filled though my eyebrows do look darker. Basically, I am skeptical as you begin to think it works because you apply it every night and stare at them to the point you think it really is working. Who knows. Everyone's eyelashes goes through a nice growing cycle. No one has noticed. I wear glasses at times and my eyelashes almost touch so much so that if they had grown they should be touching my glasses. They do not.
If you do try this, I do not suggest applying to your bottom lashes. I tried to and woke up with dry eyes, irritated and red.

Based on the results, I do not recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by emwibo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

With regard to the reviewer who commented that the product had expired -- I bought the product and the date marked on it is the manufacturing date (mfg date). This is the date it is manufactured. Not the date it expires.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Jsmith0245

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does work have seen improvement in lashes in just a week. I have holes in my lower lashes and they are starting to fill in after a few weeks of use. As to the expiration date the date stamped on product is not the expiration date but actually the manufatoring date.. It is good for two years after the date stamped. If in doubt check the website u can usually find useful information like this before u start buying up tons of it and returning it.. Or opening boxes in the store.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by donna01010

Well, Paula Begoun said this works. So, I decided to try since Latisse is too expensive. I went to five CVS stores and an Ulta Store. Every single store that I visited had the product. But, the product was EXPIRED. Yes, the product was in five stores, sitting on the shelf, in an expired condition. Each and every store told me that they have no control over the expiration date because the outer cover does not contain an expiration date. You have to open the box to find the expiration date. I will not purchase this product because they do not put expiration dates on the outside. There should be an FDA regulation against this but..... Consumers beware....open the box in the store and check the expiration date!