July 22, 2014 | 2363 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Eyelash Renewal serum Rapidlash

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Lyra16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

**I am reviewing the newer formula Rapidlash Enhancing Serum**

It's been exactly 5 weeks and I have noticed very little improvement. My eyelashes have grown a little longer but it is also possible my own eyelash cycle came to its flourishing state once more. I applied this to a few small spaced out hairs on my eyebrows also which have not completely filled though my eyebrows do look darker. Basically, I am skeptical as you begin to think it works because you apply it every night and stare at them to the point you think it really is working. Who knows. Everyone's eyelashes goes through a nice growing cycle. No one has noticed. I wear glasses at times and my eyelashes almost touch so much so that if they had grown they should be touching my glasses. They do not.
If you do try this, I do not suggest applying to your bottom lashes. I tried to and woke up with dry eyes, irritated and red.

Based on the results, I do not recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by emwibo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

With regard to the reviewer who commented that the product had expired -- I bought the product and the date marked on it is the manufacturing date (mfg date). This is the date it is manufactured. Not the date it expires.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Jsmith0245

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does work have seen improvement in lashes in just a week. I have holes in my lower lashes and they are starting to fill in after a few weeks of use. As to the expiration date the date stamped on product is not the expiration date but actually the manufatoring date.. It is good for two years after the date stamped. If in doubt check the website u can usually find useful information like this before u start buying up tons of it and returning it.. Or opening boxes in the store.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by donna01010

Well, Paula Begoun said this works. So, I decided to try since Latisse is too expensive. I went to five CVS stores and an Ulta Store. Every single store that I visited had the product. But, the product was EXPIRED. Yes, the product was in five stores, sitting on the shelf, in an expired condition. Each and every store told me that they have no control over the expiration date because the outer cover does not contain an expiration date. You have to open the box to find the expiration date. I will not purchase this product because they do not put expiration dates on the outside. There should be an FDA regulation against this but..... Consumers beware....open the box in the store and check the expiration date!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by campbelt

Rapidlash works great for me. It's a bit pricey but it does last a long time and my lashes are definitely longer. I like my lashes longer so I'm going to keep using and will repurchase when I need more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product has made my #1 beauty find and love for 2012. This totally works for both my brows and lashes. My lashes are now longer, thicker, and more dense. I've even had people comment if I got lash extensions! My brows have been a disaster for many many many years thanks to the over plucking and sporting the skinny ass brow of the 90's. I've been trying for years to grow my brows back in, but little luck and have been left with sparse brows and bald patches.Today I actually have decent brows that are fuller and have a shape to them and I totally credit Rapidlash. The only weird thing I've noticed is many of the hairs that regrew are blond, naturally my brows are brunette and lashes dark brown. But I've been tinting my brows red to match my hair and that has made a big difference, plus I never leave the house without mascara. Highly recommend and I've already repurchased three times.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Lauren1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The reviews are right! This stuff does work. I used to pull out my lashes when I was younger, which left me with very sparse lashes and gaps in between. But, after using this for a few weeks, I have lashes in spots where I had none before. Lashes also seem longer, and can really see a difference with mascara on. So, definitely worth the money for me and will continue to use. I can't compare to other products like lilash, because I've never tried them. But, this is a lot less expensive and didn't seem to have any side effects. Also, seems like tube will last a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by maconly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for 6 months. It seemed like it took awhile to see the difference. By week 3, I noticed a little more length. by week 6-8, my lashes were thicker, not much longer though. But, wow, yes, it works. My lashes have never looked better, and hold the curl all day, even when I remove my makeup. Here's the tough part: I stopped using it for 1 month to see if it would hold the thickness and length- absolutely not. Both were gone in about 2 weeks, right back to square one. You have to keep using this stuff. You can go down to every second day once you've got the desired length and thickness, but you have to keep dishing out $60 (CAN) every 3 months or so. I bought one today at Shoppers Drug Mart for 33% more, same price. Good bye falsies...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by forbidden_desire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know what I ever did without this thing! Let me start off by saying that I have really short, stick-straight Asian lashes, and I would occasionally wear faux lashes whenever I felt like I needed some long lashes to complete a look, because mine were practically non-existent, mascara wouldn't even help them. I looked into the different brands of lash lengthening serums, and although this one is pricey, it's not as pricey as some of the other ones, so I decided to give this a try (I got mine at Ulta with a 20% off coupon). I've been using it religiously every night for about 2-3 months now and I seriously can't believe the results would be this dramatic. My lashes (I put them on my bottom lashes too) are super long and look even more gorgeous curled with mascara. Ever since I started using this, I haven't felt a need to touch faux lashes or get eyelash extensions. It also seems to last for a long time - it's taking a while for me to get through, considering I've been using it every night for a few months now. It takes a while to see results and you HAVE to use it everyday, but the results are worth waiting for. The reason I stress have to is because at first I would put it on occasionally (due to forgetfulness) and lashes would start growing and some would fall off (due to their natural cycle) and leave you with a mixture of really long and really short lashes which can look like you're missing lashes. I have nothing but good things to say about this serum, but I think it is worth every penny, and I definitely will continue to purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by MrsFeige

its a bit expensive(upwards of $54 dollars, even WITH a coupon.... from cvs that is) but it works wonders, i can tell when i havent used it in a while. i usually take my makeup off, put this on my eyebrows and upper lash line, and top my lashes with some castor oil, about 3 nights a week. this helps my lashes grow out with a natural curl, and hold curl more easily.

i suppose theres nothing else they could do with the packaging but it seems to me, if youre paying about $60 for 1oz of product, i want to have access to ALL of that 1oz, its hard to get the last drop out, but it does last FOREVER, even using it every night.

ive repurchased, twice, and i plan to again. its worth it, even for the price. it works so well.