August 29, 2014 | 1959 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Promaxyl - Eyelash Renewal serum Rapidlash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I have short and straight oriental Asian eyelashes so I decided to buy this product. It is really expensive but I thought it's worth the longer eyelashes.

The product comes in a tube with a brush tip and you have to use it every night before going to bed. I have used it for 2 months and I have noticed a slight difference but I don't think anyone else but me would notice it.

What I don't like is that the result is not permanent so you have to keep using this product if you want your eyelashes to remain long and over the long-run I find it not only expensive but also annoying to use because you have to use it EVERY night.

I wouldn't bu this product again but if you are willing spend the money and use it regularly and religiously then I'm sure you'll get your money's worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Miriam44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best beauty products I have ever bought! I've been using this for three years now, and I love it! My lashes were not so short before but I definitely needed to curl them and use several coats for mascara for them to look good. Once I started using this, I have a completely different look from before. Not only are they longer, but they curl upward so I never need to use my curler anymore.
When I started this, the changes started to be noticeable at 3-4 weeks but needed 8-12 for really great results. I went from never, ever getting compliments on my eyelashes to people asking me on the train if those were my real eyelashes! It's been a night and day change and I'm really happy with the results.
Obviously, I never had any adverse effects, that's why I've been using it for so long; I have olive skin and maybe my darker skin tone is why I never saw redness around the eyes (maybe this affects lighter skin ones more?) but I would definitely tell people to stop using this as soon as they notice strange reactions. It's always a risk using a product not endorsed by the FDA (but then again neither is my sunscreen or daily multivitamins, so I think you have to pick and choose what works for you). I also have a friend that tried this and had zero results, she has alway had short lashes, and it seems like this can't make you grow longer lashes than what you were meant to ever have. I read that this extends the life of each lash, that's why they grow longer, but that still depends on your genetics to some degree.
I buy this on overstock.com or on amazon and pay between $25 and $30 with no shipping charges. I will continue to use this unless it stops working or until I become pregnant, and then no more chemicals like this.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Lyra16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

**I am reviewing the newer formula Rapidlash Enhancing Serum**

It's been exactly 5 weeks and I have noticed very little improvement. My eyelashes have grown a little longer but it is also possible my own eyelash cycle came to its flourishing state once more. I applied this to a few small spaced out hairs on my eyebrows also which have not completely filled though my eyebrows do look darker. Basically, I am skeptical as you begin to think it works because you apply it every night and stare at them to the point you think it really is working. Who knows. Everyone's eyelashes goes through a nice growing cycle. No one has noticed. I wear glasses at times and my eyelashes almost touch so much so that if they had grown they should be touching my glasses. They do not.
If you do try this, I do not suggest applying to your bottom lashes. I tried to and woke up with dry eyes, irritated and red.

Based on the results, I do not recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by emwibo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

With regard to the reviewer who commented that the product had expired -- I bought the product and the date marked on it is the manufacturing date (mfg date). This is the date it is manufactured. Not the date it expires.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by Jsmith0245

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does work have seen improvement in lashes in just a week. I have holes in my lower lashes and they are starting to fill in after a few weeks of use. As to the expiration date the date stamped on product is not the expiration date but actually the manufatoring date.. It is good for two years after the date stamped. If in doubt check the website u can usually find useful information like this before u start buying up tons of it and returning it.. Or opening boxes in the store.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by donna01010

Well, Paula Begoun said this works. So, I decided to try since Latisse is too expensive. I went to five CVS stores and an Ulta Store. Every single store that I visited had the product. But, the product was EXPIRED. Yes, the product was in five stores, sitting on the shelf, in an expired condition. Each and every store told me that they have no control over the expiration date because the outer cover does not contain an expiration date. You have to open the box to find the expiration date. I will not purchase this product because they do not put expiration dates on the outside. There should be an FDA regulation against this but..... Consumers beware....open the box in the store and check the expiration date!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by campbelt

Rapidlash works great for me. It's a bit pricey but it does last a long time and my lashes are definitely longer. I like my lashes longer so I'm going to keep using and will repurchase when I need more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product has made my #1 beauty find and love for 2012. This totally works for both my brows and lashes. My lashes are now longer, thicker, and more dense. I've even had people comment if I got lash extensions! My brows have been a disaster for many many many years thanks to the over plucking and sporting the skinny ass brow of the 90's. I've been trying for years to grow my brows back in, but little luck and have been left with sparse brows and bald patches.Today I actually have decent brows that are fuller and have a shape to them and I totally credit Rapidlash. The only weird thing I've noticed is many of the hairs that regrew are blond, naturally my brows are brunette and lashes dark brown. But I've been tinting my brows red to match my hair and that has made a big difference, plus I never leave the house without mascara. Highly recommend and I've already repurchased three times.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Lauren1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The reviews are right! This stuff does work. I used to pull out my lashes when I was younger, which left me with very sparse lashes and gaps in between. But, after using this for a few weeks, I have lashes in spots where I had none before. Lashes also seem longer, and can really see a difference with mascara on. So, definitely worth the money for me and will continue to use. I can't compare to other products like lilash, because I've never tried them. But, this is a lot less expensive and didn't seem to have any side effects. Also, seems like tube will last a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by maconly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for 6 months. It seemed like it took awhile to see the difference. By week 3, I noticed a little more length. by week 6-8, my lashes were thicker, not much longer though. But, wow, yes, it works. My lashes have never looked better, and hold the curl all day, even when I remove my makeup. Here's the tough part: I stopped using it for 1 month to see if it would hold the thickness and length- absolutely not. Both were gone in about 2 weeks, right back to square one. You have to keep using this stuff. You can go down to every second day once you've got the desired length and thickness, but you have to keep dishing out $60 (CAN) every 3 months or so. I bought one today at Shoppers Drug Mart for 33% more, same price. Good bye falsies...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No