December 21, 2014 | 1838 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Sensational - Born With It

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This is one of those rare products that would put me in tears if it were ever discontinued. I dread the thought of it! This one of my all-time favourite lipsticks because it's my lip colour but better. It's lasting power is slightly better than average (but there are longer lasting lipsticks out there) and it is nice and creamy. I wear this lipstick almost everyday. To all you cool-toned, fair skinned ladies, give this one a shot!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by lilmz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this colour is one of the most wearable frosty shades i have [the other one is beige glace from the old maybelline watershine line] so maybelline has been a winner in that stance as frosty shades usually look super ugly on me. that being said this shade is a bit sheer and just not that special. i'll keep using it as i like to vary my makeup but if i lost if i wouldn't feel the need to replace.
packaging is cute, i like how they have different colours caps so i can semi tell which lippie is which in my drawer since i have a few lippies from this line.
formula is lovely & i love the scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by jennifa55

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a just ok nude pink. Like all the other reviews I think its too glittery. There is not enough color payoff on me to make it worth putting on. Some say this is for cool tones some say for warm. I am a winter cool and this doesn't look good on me unless I have a lot of bronzer on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by Besitos

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did a smokey gray/silver look for New Year's Eve and envisioned what color I wanted on my lips and remembered I had purchased this color on a whim...PERFECT!! Love the color, it's a beautiful, sweet, pink!! And unlike other reviews, I enjoy the scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

It's a really nice baby pink color. It looked amazing swatched but on my lips the slight shimmer does not look too good. My lips are very pigmented and this lipstick is quite sheer so when I pack on the color all yOu really notice is a faint baby pink but a lot of shimmer which isn't flattering on me at all. Its okay but it's a bit on the pearly side for me :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Would buy it again in a heartbeat. Love the baby pinky almost Barbie Doll but not quite cream light pink color. I swear this changes in certain lights; I guess you could say it was mercurial in that sometimes it appears to be pearly in some natural lights and then at other times, it looks completely matte and flat. Is very flattering on the lips and could be a good choice for light skin tones especially, not my fave in this collection but is sooo pretty and a very interesting color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by samanthaxmariee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this lipstick! It's my favorite one, and I wear it almost all the time. It's a pretty baby pink color, but not too baby pink - it's kind of a perfect pink shade. I've heard that it's a dupe for MAC's Creme Cup or Angel, but I can't really back that up since I haven't tried those colors. I love the consistency of it, too - it goes on nice and smooth. The only thing is that it could be a little bit drying, so I put on a lip balm first (Burt's Bees). Sometimes I top it with a nude lip gloss (Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in Timeless Nude) to add more shine, or I just leave it by itself - either way it looks great! This is a fantastic product and I would definitely recommend it. I will be buying it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by raspberry555

its not really pigmented, and i guess thats why some people like it, but it looks purple on my lips and kinda weird. and as someone mentioned, its really grainy and i personally REALLY HATE the glitter it leaves. it does smell really nice tho

got it for 10 dollars i think?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is actually the first nudey-pink lipstick I've tried. Ive heard that this is a good dupe for MAC's Cream Cup, and also is very similar to Angel, which is a lot of people's favorite lipstick. So of course I go for the cheaper alternative. I love it! Born With It is so creamy and has a nice subtle scent to it too. The color makes me feel so glamorous.. it's nude, but also a light light pink that looks great with a dark eyeshadow look. I love it! Would def. buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by sv

I only have MAC, Nars, and Bobbi Brown lipsticks because I've been put off in the past by the smell of drugstore lipsticks...ahem, Loreal. I've recently tried a couple drug store lipsticks after reading decent reviews. This one currently is my fav. I've been wearing it every day. I use my Too Faces perfect lip pencil, this lipstick and I've been topping it with MAC Ample Pink. Loving the combo! In my collection, it is closest to MAC Sweetie. I wouldn't be able to tell them apart on the lip.