Wet 'n' Wild Natural Wear Lip Shimmer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Macadamia Integrafolia Seed Oil, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cacao) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Sorbic Acid, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Leaf Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Linum Usistatssimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract.

This is very similar, and in my opinion, better than the Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. At a price of 1.88 at WalMart you can't beat it! I have this in the color 102 Candy. It's a nice shimmery barbie pink color toned down. I REALLY love the fact that it does not feel gritty on my lips! You cannot feel the glitter at all, it is very smooth. The only thing is that I wish it had some SPF in it, but other than that , this is a must have! I will def re-purchase in many other colors! :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought these awhile ago, and never used them. Well, I'm broke now and ran out of my beloved sephora lip gloss and needed some red on my lips. I had 108 color, which a deep red, and thought it was way too dark and disregarded it.

So now I'm in desperate need for some lip color, and have no other choice to use this stuff, and I lightly dabbed it on and WOW! I was obviously using it like a chap stick ( glob it all over my lips) but that wasn't the proper way to apply. It looked so natural and beautiful...better than a lip stain! and it's not drying!

I love love love this now. I don't even remember where I bought it or how much it was.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

this was an impulse buy.... i'm coughing, my lips are dry i was looking at cough syrup and (as usual) went down the makeup aisle.... less than $2, it had me at natural... i got 107 (cocoa) and it's a total copy of burts bees lip shimmers... but this is BETTER in my opinion. it's more hydrating and VERY pigmented and very shimmery... so a VERY little (for me) goes a long way... in fact i just dap it on my lips.. press em together and i'm good. it seems to last nicely, w/out drying my lips (which are really being quite challenge this season) and i'm really glad i got it. i would get it in other colors. for less than $2... can't beat it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

My mom bought this product for her self today and she didnt like it because it was to bright for her. ( She bought the redess shade) she gave it to me and boy I love it. When you frist put it on its more or a harsher bright red but then after on it stains the lips so its more of a suddle bight red. its been 3 hours and its still going on strong

has a cheap, offensive smell. i like the colors, but i'm just not buying the strong smell.

I bought a couple of these on a whim at Walgreen's. If you really like a shimmery lip, they're a bargain at around $2. Just too shimmery for me, but work well when mixed with a non-shimmer color or gloss.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in 106, the berry color. There is a slight minty tingle sensation when you apply it to your lips. I was hoping this might be sheer with light shimmer but it applies heavily and too dark on my lips, so I swipe it on lightly and sometimes put gloss on top. Also, there is no shimmer at all. It's not moisturizing either, I find myself reapplying often b/c I can feel my lips drying up. And it has a chemical taste. I'm really on the fence with this one, I don't like it, but I don't hate it. I just wish I never bought it because I absolutely hate wasting product. But again, it was less than $2. On second thought, I think I'm just gonna toss it away. Out of sight, out of mind. lol.

I had really high expectations for this product and it really disappointed me. It dried out my lips terribly and left them peeling and cracked.
I chose Tart 101, which was much closer to the cap clor than I was expecting from reviews. It's sort of a darker pecj with a bit of copper and pink thrown it. Sligtly darker than the cap. It was relly awful on though. It turned hot pink and somehow orange on me. Combine that with peeling, flaking lips and it was a disaster.
What I did like about this was that it was cheap ($1.18 on sale), the light mint tingle, and the initial feeling on the lips when it's first applied.
most of the reviews seem to be favorable so maybe I'm just sensitive to something in this.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Its moist, sheer, adds a beautiful hint of color and it lasts a good while...the only problem is that the lipstick can get jammed in the tube and doesn't want to go down so you'll have to push it with your finger...

I got this in the color Sugar, a light pink. I really like it! When I first put it on it's kind of minty but that goes away. I got it on sale & would buy again!
EDIT: This is just too frosty. It really has to be toned down for it to look wearable. Pretty color but the frost just ruins it for me!

Recommended for Medium Skin