July 22, 2014 | 1235 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lip Lites- Cappuccino

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So....I'm disappointed to find that, upon buying this today, it is nothing like it used to be. Granted it's still a good gloss, but it's changed so much. Remember the old packaging with the little stars on it and the fancy Lip Lites script? Back when it was a dark nude color and smelled (to me anyway) like graham crackers? Now it is a frosty, sheer nude and it smells exactly like the Vanilla Frosting Lip Sparkler. The long, slim tube isn't as pocket friendly as the old style was. But for under three bucks at Walmart I can't complain too much. I'll continue to buy this b/c of the nostalgia factor, and b/c it's still a pretty gloss that smells good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product!!! Mine has some flecks of shimmer in mine and it's great colour! Shiny but nude. I love the flavor I could eat it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 1:14:00 AM More reviews by vagabondage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great light nude shade. It has just the right opacity, and is never sticky. It has very little, if any, shimmer, so I like using it to tone down dark or supershimmery lipsticks. The only flaw I have noticed is that it tends to settle into fine lines, but other than that it's a great DS product. Of course, the awesome smell and taste don't hurt!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 6:50:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpisAnObsession

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this gloss. This is my fail safe gloss. My best friend introduced me to this gloss like 5+ years ago and I have never forgotten it. I always keep it in my purse. I can 'fix' any lipstick or lipliner with this gloss. Too pink, too brown too anything I just add this gloss (this specific shade) and it fixes the problem. LOVE IT!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

purchased over and over and over again... this is the cheapest and best color of nude I have found.

I know the demographics are against me on this product but I do think old bags like me can really get a big boost from this product and look as good as our younger Mua'ers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by b3l0vEd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this l/g for years now, ever since freshman year in HS, and I'm a senior in college now. I have both the old formula and tube as well as the new formula and tube. Comparing the two, the old formula is a lot more browner and darker than the new formula, when it's on my lips, the old formula gives off a brownish pinky nude that is very flattering for neutral day MU looks. The new formula is IMO less shiny and emollient, and the color is more beige pinky nude than brown pinky nude. On the lips, the new formula gives my lips the perfect nude lip, milky pink beige that doesn't wash me out. (NC30 for reference) But it does take me 2 to 3 coats of application to get the desired color b/c the gloss is quite sheer and my lips are very pigmented. The old tube and new tube contain the same amount of product. While the old tube is short and round, the new tube is more flat and long. The smell of the old formula is more like cappuccino and coffee, while the new formula smells like butterscotch and icing. I got this for 3 dollars at my walmart. And I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by woahitsbrooke92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This had to have been my FIRST EVER lipgloss. I loved the smell and the way it felt. Amazing. Totally would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by smileee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

one of those products I got because it came in a set. I really only wanted the eyeshadow in cafe classics, but this came with it. The set was on sale for something like $6, so I thought, hey, why not. I didn't expect much but I looove it. The smell is strong and sweet- not normally my thing but I like this one. I didn't expect to like the color, but it's not very pigmented so it actually looks really nice on my lips.
A very unexpected buy, but a great one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by emergencyexit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I generally don't like lipgloss, but i've been buying this off and on since I was 14. It's not very pigmented, but gives a nice shine and smells good.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by sormag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because of the reviews and sadly I guess I was expecting too much...so I can only give it a 3.5 /5

Color: 3/5 Not pigment enough for my liking...I wish it could be more nude
Staying power: 3/5 It rub off very face and need to be reapplied every 2 hours of so
texture: 4/5 not bad at all...It doesn't crumb on me like others. and it glides on smoothly
Smell: 4/5 love it!
Overall experience: 4.5/5
Price: woo..not bad at all $5?

i think i'll buy it again if i can't find one i like more than this