Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

on 1/20/2015 9:26:00 AM

I normally used bobbi brown but had to opt for a cheaper option. I have very oily eyelids and even bobbi brown smudges on me by the end of my 9 hour working day. This in comparison is more fluid dries less easily and is smoother to apply so yeah easier to work with, doesnt last as long but i have oily lids so they all smudge regardless. Well i wont buy again as ive had enough of gel eyeliner my lifes too short for it and every woman i see wearing it it just never looks as neat or nice as liquid. Im a perfectionist and as i might need to go out after work and dont wanna spend time in the toilets reapplying because my eyeliner has smudged, back to mac liquidlast for me or stila the felt tip pen (when i need something easier even easier yet as long lasting). This is good not the best but best for the price. Brush is as good as my high end ones. You don't need to spend much on a synthetic brush as it is so cheap for them to make regardless what brand.

on 1/19/2015 5:02:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have been using this gel eyeliner for months now, and I'm relatively happy with it.

Pros:
-very black
-easy application
-included brush is fairly good

Cons:
-not long wearing on me, I have oily eyelids
-transfers to my undereyes on hot days
-product dries up very quickly

Amazing! I have it in brown and it gives a strong yet natural look

Pros:
- goes on smoothly
- great color and pigmentation
- doesn't smudge

Cons:
- you have to wash the brush often or else it gets stiff

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best liner I've ever used. I do cat eye with it every day. I suggest you ditch the brush for an angled brush or something else that's a little higher end, the one included is a nice courtesy but no match for the texture of this liner in my opinion.

I can nap in the middle of the day and it hasn't smudged. it is more stiff than other gel liners, so if you are having trouble gliding it on, use more product on the brush, you're probably not used to how waxy it is.

I would describe the finish as soft, like a kohl pencil and not shiny or painty like a liquid, but you can achieve the precision of a liquid because you're applying it with a brush.

In love with the brown color. Most others browns are so dark, they may as well be black but this maintains the brown hue.

on 1/1/2015 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use this liner for my tear line and it works perfectly! I've cried with this makeup on and has never had problems with smearing, running or fading. It does dry out a little, but I just take a tooth pick to mix it.

on 12/29/2014 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this both in blackest black and charcoal. Excellent pigmentation, creamy formula-- horribly smudgy though. It transferred to the top of my eyelid. I quite like the brush though; it's pretty soft.

on 12/27/2014 9:20:00 AM

Horrible! the brush sucks its too big and just isnt the right shape for me. the eyeliner itself is clumpy doesnt go on smoothly and comes off very quickly. transfers like crazy

on 12/25/2014 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

It was ok. It would never dry, and it transferred to my eyelids pretty badly. It is very black, but smudges and slides everywhere! VERY disappointed in this!

on 12/23/2014 10:46:00 PM

This is an OK eyeliner. It glides on smoothly (but definitely not the smoothest and very pigmented so I like it. But it dries out so quickly!!! And it doesn't last long. And I tend to lose the brush that comes with the oackage if they aren't attached to the pot. (Already lost the cap of the brush) But I would buy it again if in need of a good eyeliner in short notice :)

on 12/22/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Just bought this product last night. FYI - I take FOREVER applying eyeliner, but I finished in about 5 minutes using this. No mess! The brush is perfect and easy to work with. The only thing that I would like to change about it is that it doesn't go on as thick as I'd like, so I end up using 2 coats. I actually went to sleep with this on (bad I know!) and in the morning, it looked as if I had just done my makeup! I'm very happy with this product and will be repurchasing.

Video Reviews & Tutorials