Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

on 10/17/2014 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Tried the brown and love it. Takes longer to apply but it stays put all day at work or at the beach. I'm not scared of raccoon eyes when taking a nap. For consistent results, do not wash the brush. After each use, I wipe it off on a Kleenex until no color remains on the tissue. I do this by painting the Kleenex back and forth. Being a "wash everything" kind of person, I did not like the idea as I don't want an infection. Washing it with soap makes the brush not user friendly at all as bristles separates even when dry. The bristles have staying power, I'm gentle with all my things (or almost)😊. Will repurchase, which will be in a long time as the small, cute pot barely looks used after 4 months. I wear most days.

on 10/15/2014 11:28:00 PM

I think this stuff is really amazing! I've used MAC's "Fluidline" and these two are practically identical. It stays on for hours, it goes on smooth, and it's just fabulous! I love it! Definitely recommend this for everyone!

on 10/15/2014 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

It makes me so happy when drugstore brands have excellent products that rival expensive brands that cost twice, thrice and even four times as much! I picked up 'Blackest Black' on a whim one day, and am astounded at how impeccable this gel liner really is - a true, rich black, compare this to MAC's 'Blacktrack' and the latter looks positively grey in shade. The creamy consistency is easy to work with, and once applied with your brush on choice, it lasts, and lasts and lasts until you it's time for removal. It lasts incredibly well on the waterline, and never fades in colour throughout the day. I loved 'Blackest Black' so much I went back and purchased 'Brown', and it performs exactly the same; intensely pigmented, creamy consistency, great application and phenomenal lasting power. The best bit? ZERO transfer of liner to the brow-bone!

on 10/12/2014 12:46:00 PM

I have very watery eyes and have NEVER managed to find an eyeliner that will stay on my waterline, this is the first product that stays perfectly doesn't irritate my eye and looks amazing !!

on 10/12/2014 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been using this product for approx 2 years. Easy to apply, stays on even in the swimming baths, however does occasionally smudge slightly. The best eyeliner I personally have tried. I find the price isn't great but not terrible either, most expensive eyeliner I've had. Packaging is great, but I do think they should provide a proper top to go over the eyeliner brush. I regularly reorder this product, so for me it is worth the expense when you buy it on cheaper websites.

on 10/10/2014 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have extremely oil eyelids & this melted & smeared within 2 hours. Would not repuchase for that reason.

YES!! This stuff is amazing, I asked a Target employee "ok, I am going to quiz you, what is the best Anastasia Beverly Hills dupe for dipbrow?" she showed me this, and told me she actually liked it better than Anastasia's dipbrow, I was SOLD. came home, tried it, loved it. the brush is great too, I just wish the clear cover for the brush would *click* and lock in, it's just free floating.
great for eyeliner too!

this is winning. I wish they made a lighter brown shade.

on 9/21/2014 4:05:00 PM

I love love love this gel eyeliner. I use it everyday and it's not drying up. The brush it comes with is amazing. I love how black the color is. I have oily eyes , so if I don't prime my eyes it smears all over my eyes. But, any and all eyeliners do that. If I do prime. Y eyes, though, it will last over 8 hours! THATS hard to accomplish with my eyes! For the price this product can't be beat, even by some high end eyeliner like Bobbi brown. Give this a try you won't be disappointed

on 9/18/2014 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily, ASIAN MONOLID EYES and I love this.
I always wear it over primer and some eyeshadow so I really don't know how it does on its own. But if you don't like wearing eyeshadow you can always put some nude eyeshadow on.
This lasts my entire 8 hour day and more.
I recommend this to any oil lidded gals out there.

on 9/15/2014 2:55:00 AM

Awesome liner - colour goes on really pigmented and lasts for a long time, the brush that comes with the gel is also quite good

Video Reviews & Tutorials