Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

Is a good eyeliner with brush. Although does dry out pretty fast but overall i like it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this. I love that it comes with the brush, too. not my favorite brush but it definitely works
It holds up really well throughout the day and is super easy to use.
it doesnt fade or smear or dry out or transfer. I do wish it was waterproof, but it holds up really well regardless (and it doesnt claim to be waterproof, so I didn't take a lippie off for that)
I find it works well over shadows and over false lashes.

I've only used the black, so i'm not sure how the other shades compare.
I highly recommend the black shade! it is so much better than mac blacktrack.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I own two of these gel liners. The first one I bought was in charcoal, which I thought was black. I quickly found out it was not. Despite that I tried to deal with it for a month or so but it faded quickly turning a gray shade on my lids. After about an hour. Charcoal I bought full price. A few months later I was at Gabriel Brothers and found another one in the shade purple velvet for only $3. I Was disappointed with this one as well, this time because of the lack of pigmentation. Several coats later you will get an opaqueish purple, but it never really dried and goes on waxy. It lasts a pretty long time. Waste of money at full price.

Naturally, I have oily lids and using this "waterproof gel liner" does not make oily lids look flattering. It constantly smudges and always leaves liner on the top of my lid. Putting primer before helps the smudging, but not completely. Im very disappointed with the "waterproof" claim. On humid days, it often drys and flakes off. :/ In all, its an ok product to use on occasions but not for everyday.

I like this product. I use my own brush though, rather than the one it came with. It is cheap and does the job.

Best gel liner i've ever used! Applies in bold black and stays throughout the day. Also lasts me an entire year (and i use it nearly everyday) and doesn't give me styes

I have this in black and eggplant. The black is very creamy, stays put it hasn't dried out so far. The eggplant one isn't as creamy and the color is pretty but very faint. I definatley would repurchase the black version.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE! I love this product. It is such a dark black, very pigmented and it lasts all day. I have had a crazy collection of eyeliners and one thing I did with this was after I got my line and flick on with a felt tip (liquid eyeliners burn me) I went over it with this. One thing I hate is that I can only use felt tip and gel, but you all know how quickly felt tip eyeliners dry out, so it's nice to put this over to get that super black line. It's darker than some high end eyeliner gels and the staying power is perfect.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I enjoy this product. I have found that having success with it is mostly in its usage. I like the little brush that comes with it as its short and has stiff bristles. i find its helpful to dip the brush in the product and then brush each side against the side of the pot. Also important to let the gel sit and dry before doing any work near your eyes. I find it stays well even with oily lids. You get tons of product for the price. Its far easier to use this product (I do a cat eye most days) and allows for a finer more delicate cat eye than a liquid liner. Will definitely keep buying!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

A quality gel eyeliner. The brush it comes with is awful, and I do prefer the revlon colorstay gel eyeliner.

Video Reviews & Tutorials