October 31, 2014 | 1375 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by faceart97

This eyelinner fades more than anything. It's super black and looks good but within like an hour it fades to a greyer colour and also smudges like crazy

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 7:14:00 AM More reviews by koolvjs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Highly recommend this product, amazing gel liner !

I have it in Blackest Black and let me tell you, it is highly pigmented and does not smudge or budge from the water line or on the lid.
A lot of people don't like the brush that it comes with, but I really don't mind it, however, if you don't wipe off the excess liner after you've used it, it can go dry and crusty, so make sure you clean it well after use. Also, the actual gel in the pot dries out after a while, but it's still usable.

Again, staying power is amazing, colour is highly pigmented and love the packaging and brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by karerus

I just bought this eyeliner and I love it! It's cheap I bought mine for around $6 and the color payoff is great, you don't need a lot to get a really dark line. It didn't smudge and lasted all day for me. The brush it comes with isn't that good, but with a proper angled brush my eyeliner comes out perfectly every time. Definitely will be repurchasing when mine finishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 7:04:00 AM More reviews by willow1992

So I bought this today on sale for half price! $8 in Australia. The consistency of the product is good. The gel product is of a high quality for a "drugstore" (sorry, I'm Australian, we don't use that term) brand. The gel glides on well and stayed in place for the day, I didn't need to re-apply. The colour is well defined, with no fading. I have gel liners in other brands and honestly, this stuff is as good, if not better, and a quarter of the price (if not more)! This gel liner was smudge free, hassle free and looked good. It does come with a small brush which was quite impractical and hard to use. The brush works well for lining under the water line of your eye, but was difficult to use on my actual eye lid. I highly recommend a different brush for use.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by stu0009

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Do not buy if you have oily eyelids. The liner lasted 3 hours.. then hours later, it smudged all over my lids. Very disappointed and not worth it for it's price. This would be perfect for those with dry eyelids.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by jin1022000

Most gel eyeliners have a great stay-on power on my eyelids due to the fact that my lids are not oily. However, I gave this product a try and found out that this is my least favorite one. It smudges like crazy! I like the intense pigmentation and the brush that comes with it. But I can't handle the smudging. It made me look like a raccoon within two hours of application.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After years of thinking liquid eyeliner was the way to go if I wanted a fine, dark black line or a dramatic cat eye, I tried this stuff. I haven't looked back since. It's a little more high maintenance than a liquid pen because you need a brush to use it, but the brush it comes with is fantastic and the payoff in color, lasting power, and control is worth the extra hassle. I've tried other gel eyeliners (MAC, Physicians Formula, and Revlon) but always come back to this because it is seriously the best. I've heard great things about gel eyeliner from companies like Bobbi Brown and Essence, but this is half the price than BB and just as good if not better. Also, it does FANTASTICALLY on the waterline, and stays on my lower lash line all day long. That's more than I can say for MAC gel eyeliner and impossible with liquid eyeliner. I just finished my first jar of this and immediately bought another. HG for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was looking for a replacement for Clinique brush on cream eyeliner in brown. This fits the bill. It is pigmented, applies smoothly and lasts all day without smudging on me. The included eye liner brush is very good and makes it easy to paint on a thin line close to the edge like I want.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:03:00 AM More reviews by danafranuby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After asking three people what eye liner they used and being pointed in this direction, I had to get my hands on this gel liner. It's exquisitely rich in pigment and works great for definition. It does not run and it lasts all day. It's great for various styles of eyeliner and can be used for everyday wear, office wear and party wear. It's smooth in texture, rich in color, easy to spread and lasts all day, smudge free.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Barbirivera

I bought this because of the reviews and I'm sorry but this eyeliner is nothing special in my opinion. I like that it's cheap, very black and easy to use (you don't have to do many layers to achieve a good black line). However, this eyeliner is not long lasting. Everytime I do my winged eye look I wear an eye primer because I don't like risking to end up with raccoon eyes but this eyeliner betrayed me a few hours after applying it. I don't hate it at all but I'm definitely not using it those days I wear makeup for the entire day. I'm remaining faithful to my essence gel eyeliner.