November 24, 2014 | 1036 users online

Powder - Clinique - Superbalanced powder makeup (spf 15) [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by lylalies

Best powder foundation I’ve ever owned. It gives the most natural finish, I simply love love this foundation. I have combination skin and it doesn't accentuates my dry patches and it controls the oil from my T-zone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by mlinyear267

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was a foundation junkie for a couple years...trying everything in order to get the best matte yet natural and fresh look for my sensitive/cominbation skin. About a year ago I bought this and was using it over my Clinique Superbalanced but realized it was a bit too much coverage. So I tried just using this over my primer (MAC Prep and Prime or Bare Mineral primer) and WOW...perfect!!! I use the MAC kabuki or The Body Shop Kabuki and buff it in over my primer - a little goes a long way and you can definitely get decent coverage with a little extra buffing if needed. It makes my skin super soft and has actually improved my complexion. I wear it EVERY day and it lasted me about 11 months!! I highly recommend this product. I've tried most mineral foundations out there and none compare! When I'm feeling oily I set it with the Clinique matte pressed powder and that works perfectly. The price is well worth it considering how long it lasts!! I also started getting compliments on my complexion after using it...many friends/co-workers have bought it because they like the way it makes my skin look!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by pepper1025

A great powder foundation with min to med coverage. Love the dispenser, keeps every thing sanitary and it has spf! The brush is horrendous, but who uses it anyway? It's a little pricey for Clinique but again it's a great product. More coverage would make it better but i guess theres only so much you can ask of a powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by dinahepburn

This is definitely my favourite powder ever! It is better than any pressed, loose, mineral, non-mineral powder i have ever used!

It's has medium coverage (however, when compared to other mineral loose powders, it's a pretty good coverage) and with a bit of concealer it makes my skin look awesome and still, very natural (plus, it gives my skin a ''velvet touch'' that i LOVE.)
    I use this product bolt after applying liquid foundation and without foundation and it lasts for a long time and works out marvelous on my skin bolt ways.

Plus, the package is awesome, it has a mirror and it also comes with a small brush (that i dont actually use xD.)

This is not a cheap product (at all), but it totally worths the money. I don't think i will stop buying this product for a long period of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by mr3

I just got this two days ago, and I`m already in love with it. It makes my skin look even and smooth, and feels soft and light. I have dry/combination skin, and it doesn't dry out or get too oily by the end of the day. It was a little pricey, but I don't need much to cover my entire face, so it should last me quite a while. I've used other mineral powder foundations in the past (covergirl, purminerals, l'oreal, revlon), but this is by far my favourite so far. Definitely would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in 2 shades and use one as a base and the other for contouring. Very light so only really for skin in good condition. Very light coverage but fab for summer days when only a light dusting of colour is wanted and very well packaged though a bit bulky.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by littleshelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation! Great for when you want a natural look. Also, I would highly recommend that you watch the tutorial video by TiffanyD on YT, it was a big help to me because at first I wasn't applying this product correctly and even tho she uses a different brand, her tutorial on mineral/powder foundation is excellent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a pretty good foundation but not quite the best for me. It is a little pricey, but I really like the packaging. The brush it comes with is pretty bad unfortunately, but I like the grinding action. I use it with a mattifying primer as I have pretty oily skin in my t-zone and find that it will last pretty well all day. It only gives minimum coverage which is fine for most days, but if I have any irritation or red areas on my skin I find it difficult to build coverage. It feels nice on. I would repurchase but would try a few other powders to see if I can find a perfect foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by katrue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Clinique girl said I was the hardest person she's ever matched. I felt horrible. This formula was too orange and I had a reaction to it. I'm so happy I found another mineral brand that is a perfect match, covers well, controls oil, has a creamy consistency, has added antioxidants and is about half the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by jigs1229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great min to moderate coverage mineral makeup that blends really nicely. I love the feel of it when I put it on...very light. Apparently there is something in the product to retain hydration which is fine in winter months but I think might be an issue for me a bit in summer (I can get pretty oily in my T-zone and cheeks).

Pro's:
    You get a LOT of product
    Grinder: allows you to select how much product you want and keeps the rest clean, very hygienic
    Many color selections
    For me, a little goes a long way
    No weirdo reactions or breakouts

Cons's
    The price- Yikes!! I think mine was about 36 bucks! (took one lippie off for this reason) :(