Garnier Triple Nutrition Conditioner

3.6

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Butyrospermum Parkii / Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil / Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract / Lemon Peel Extract, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract / Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, F.I.L. D35637/3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This was my Holy Grail conditioner. My hair loved it, I didn't even need to use leave-in conditioner afterwards. It made my hair soft, smooth, and gave enough slip to make detangling easy... before they reformulated it to include amodimethicone and to hugely increase the amount of drying isopropyl alcohol.

Now, it's safe to say I'll never buy another bottle. I wish they hadn't messed with this, it was literally perfect for my hair. If you can find any bottles of the old formula, grab them; they're amazing! But the new stuff? Urgh. Walk away.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Wonderful smell and all and makes my hair soft but I don't like the formula. It's too runny and it practically slides off my hand. I can't even rub it in my hands the way I do with normal conditioners. Would love to purchase again but I feel like I'm losing more product than I'm actually using.

I had a BAD bleach job done last year and after the help of Joico my hair was healthy again. I figured since my hair was A-okay again I could use a more mild everyday conditioner on my hair. This makes my hair feel great and soft (and it smells awesome) but the day after I wash my hair it starts to get greasy. I only use conditioner on my ends since my scalp tends to be more oily and my ends dry but even with doing that this makes my entire head a greasy ball. Now I just use this for shaving my legs, that's about all it's good for.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hate hate hate this product. I usually use the Aussie moist shampoo and conditioner but Garnier was on sale and I know a lot of people who really enjoy Garnier products. I've regret that decision immediately after the first wash. Usually right after washing and conditioning my hair, my hair feels soft and de-tangled. After using Garnier Triple Nutrition, my hair felt super dry and brittle. My hair tangles so much more easily now and feels so much drier when I touch it. I do have colored hair that I use heat products on regularly but my old shampoo/conditioner was able to replenish it. The Garnier product did NOT cut it. If you already have relatively healthy hair, maybe this will work to make it a little nicer. If you have dry damaged hair that actually requires moisture, and replenishment, the Garnier Triple Nutrition line isn't for you.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I must say that this conditioner has been a wonderful find. I have a very oily scalp and extrememly dry ends. My hair is really fine but I have a lot of it. If I have a conditioner that doesn't do it's job, I can hardly comb it out when wet. The trouble has always been finding something to provide moisture but not upset the oily scalp.
I have tried several salon products, almost the entire Kerastase line, Keihls, Redkin, Artec, and Leonore Greyl just to name a few. I ran out of time to get to a salon one day so decided to purchase this while at the grocery store. (I made that decision because a friend told me she heard about the product on an episode of The Doctors. They did a blind lab test on hair products of all prices and this came out on top for conditioners).
I'm glad that I did because it's been very nourishing and doesn't weigh down my hair. The price is definitely a bonus considering what I was spending before.
UPDATE: It's been about 5 weeks now and and I'm definitely not as happy. I've noticed that my hair is really starting to look and feel weighed down. I wouldn't say that my hair is greasy, but pretty close (I also use a clarifying shampoo every day). I'm going back to my salon brands.

This conditioner absolutely RUINED my hair. I bought it because it supposedly has no silicones and I had previously used TRESemme's non-silicone product with positive results. Prior to this conditioner, I had nice, soft hair. The first time I used this my hair looked really great! I wash my hair about 2-3x a week. After 2 weeks worth of washes, my hair started getting super knotted. It was painful and my ends started breaking off. About 3 weeks later, my hair was SO disgustingly dry, frizzy and felt like a broom. I decided I had no choice but to cut it off because it was just disgusting and I couldn't even brush through it. I told my salon lady about my worries and she told me to toss this crap immediately. In the back of my head I knew my hair looked that way because of this conditioner but I wasn't certain. I will never repurchase again! If anyone knows how to give my hair back the moisture, softness and life it once had please let me know!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Generally, I like this conditioner but I don't LOVE it. It does have a lot of heavier oils in it, which are nice when my ends especially are dry...and not nice when they are not. I find this gives good results when used after a harsher shampoo, like a dandruff or clarifying wash. But it tends to weigh down my hair when used after gentler washes, or on my rinse and condition only days. Also...it does tend to build up when used for several days in a row on my hair. I found the same thing with a L'oreal conditioner than also had palm oil in it though. But, it IS economical, does not have 'cones, and is what my hair needs after having to use a harsher shampoo in wintertime. I imagine it might also be good for after swimming, but I've not tried this yet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This conditioner is a little drugstore gem! I was looking for a new conditioner and loved the fact that this was silicone free so I picked it up. Garnier Fructis products have never worked for my hair but this was three dollars and some change so if I didnt like it at least I didnt waste alot of money. This has that typical fruity Garnier smell and while some others might find this overpowering I love it. Im use to thicker conditioners and was a little worried when I first used this because its on the thinner side, however after leaving it in for a few minutes it did give my hair moisture and made it very soft. Ive been using this for a little over two weeks and have not experienced any build up and Ive noticed that my ends are more conditioned where as they use to be prone to split ends and always felt dry. I'll be keeping this in my shower!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It was okay. Didn't see any difference in my hair. I used it for 4 months and it didn't impress me or my dry curly hair. It smells good though.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this conditioner. Have been using it for a very long time.
I have very fine/thin, high porosity hair, that's also coloured, and this stuff is amazing.
At first I was a little worried that it may weigh down my hair, because I'v tried oil shampoo&conditioners in the past that weighed down my hair terribly, and made it oily/greasy, but this did no such thing.

I use this even as a deep conditioner sometimes, I leave it on a few hours and it leaves my hair feeling sooo soft, and shiny and healthy looking and smooth.
I am very impressed. I love this conditioner, I will keep using it :)