February 1, 2015 | 1122 users online

Pressed Powders - E.L.F. - Complexion Perfection

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by magucken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

To use the individual colors of this powder to correct any slight discoloration, it is much too sheer. And to use it as an overall finishing powder, swirling all color together, it is much too chalky.
It does a good job mattifying the skin, though... and settling in every crevice in the process. Not a flattering look.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This does not show up on me or make any kind of difference with anything. This does not cancel out or conceal anything. if I wanted a mattifier I would just use my pressed powder. I love e.l.f but this one did not do anything. I would never repurchase. I would rather have another flat top brush instead of this for 3 bucks

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by AnnieBananie1991

I LOOOOVE this powder! I was addicted to Physicians Formula mineral corrective powder (name? :P ) but needed a less expensive dupe, and I have found it! Although it doesn't provide the exact same level of coverage, it does a darn good job for 3$! I am hooked!
The only reason I didn't give this 5 lippies is just because there is quite a bit of fallout when applying due to the powdery consistency, NBD though.
This has become and everyday staple for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by FAATb0yy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It helps even my skin tone. Each color has a different purpose. Yellow reduces redness and brightens, blue neutralizes orange, green reduces redness, and pink neutralizes gray/darkness. I put it on before my tinted moisturizer and some green/yellow afterwards if there's more redness. I like this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

The first day I used this product it didn't look as if it did anything until I mixed the pink and green and used it on my under eye circles. It brightened up the area but I was still not happy. Some have suggested using a light hand to apply it as a setting powder. I'll try that and see how it goes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by FaithLPS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Honestly it doesnt work as a concealor for me, its more like a setting powder for me esp my under eye circles. i will use the yellow for my under eye circles after concealling it, jsut to set it. i dont see it really effective as a colour corrector concealor. its more like a blotting powder. the packaging is good, comes with a big mirror like NARS.
i got this from gmarket, SGD$7-8 :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by RiskQn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a good setting powder. It mattifies, and gives my makeup a decent bit of staying power. It's not the best powder I've ever used, but it's worth a try for three bucks! Not sure if I'll purchase again as I'm always on the hunt for something better, and of course am I bit of a beauty product junkie :) Still, worth it for the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Fiache

I'm an asian NC40 with relatively good skin, but this looks weird on me. It doesn't look natural at all. I don't have much redness to cover so I don't know how it works for that purpose.
It has 4 different shades,yellow,pink,blue and green and are supposed to neutralize,matify and brighten your face.
It makes my skin look the opposite, DULL! I rather matify my face with a skintoned powder or a translucent one.
Update; I started to use the yellow color to set my undereye concealer. For that it's actually pretty nice! 2 lippes up. It gives you a lot of product and it will last me forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by beefnoodles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product makes my skin look amazing!
I love it. I got it at 50% off so it was $1.50!! The mirror on it is great aswell.
The only thing I don't like is that I feel like my skin itches a tiny bit in the beginning when I put it on, but other than that, I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty