July 23, 2014 | 2130 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by MissyS90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate to give this product a negative review as it just doesn't make sense. Praise from every beauty publication for years, the backing of a couture fashion label, packaging that makes me want to display it on my mantle - sigh, it's not enough. The brush is nothing special. I prefer firm plastic bristles, like those in Benefit's They're Real mascara, over the old school fluffy kind as used in this product. The result is your average mascara application - a little finicky and clumpy but definitely workable. Once you wiggle out the clumps, there is no doubt this mascara gives you full, almost falsie-level lashes. The length and volume mean nothing after an hour of wear,however, when you see that half of the product has flaked off under your eyes. I even used the waterproof version and got the same infuriating results. My lashes were entirely clean and dry when I applied the mascara and I did not come in contact with any water while wearing it. I've gotten much longer wear out of Maybelline mascaras. Not worth the splurge.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by kimdave331

This is hands down the worst mascara ever! Thank God I had a gift card when I purchased this mascara because I would have been mad if it was actually money out of my pocket. The $5 drugstore mascaras are better then this $25 name brand one. I have tried many mascaras and again this is actually the worst one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Jinin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The best mascara I've ever tested! I was immediately hooked.
After buying this a few times, I went over to cheaper brands again but was disappointed
as usual.
Very good waterproof mascara that will not smear off on eyelids as many other brands do.
The brush can be a bit difficult to handle in the beginning for those who are not used to it.
Price will not stop me from buying it again and again, but it's sad that it's so expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Heather716

I absolutely love this mascara! I have tried many through the years and this has to be my favourite - the brush is big, the black is dark, it doesn't smudge or flake and it adds length AND volume to my lashes. I did my makeup for Halloween one year and couldn't tell the difference between the eye I had false lashes on and the one with the Diorshow mascara...so I didn't have to wear falsies! The price is a little steep (approx $28 CDN), but well worth it. Lasts a long time and does everything a mascara should.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by JessicaMontello

This mascara is my HG. Over the years I've tried many other brands, and none of them have "wowed" me enough to switch. I buy the waterproof version and it's very dark black in color, it gives my lashes volume and lengthens them. Trusted and true love this stuff!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I first got this when it first came out and was in love. It's a great mascara with a huge brush. My lashes looked false and it was very dramatic. I haven't bought it in awhile because of costs, but it is a great and trustworthy mascara, just very pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Shodges87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best mascara I've used. I love my eyelashes being as long and full as I can get them. People have asked me before if I'm wearing false lashes. This is my HG. My only gripe is that it can get flaky and run out quick so I feel like the price is a little high only because it runs out a little quick. This is the only mascara I've bought for years.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by allthingsgold

This is a brilliant mascara. I have had it twice before and used it on a daily basis. The packaging is nice and sleek and the brush it self works very well. It is quite a large brush which I find works well as it is easy to apply and doesn't clump. It may be harder with a bigger rounder brush to apply to eyelashes in the corner of the eye but overall the bigger brush is great and the waterproof version is one of the best waterproofs out there. Diorshow is quite expensive but definitely worth it for the quality of the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by alexleong88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favorite mascara!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GMANIK/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001GMANIK&linkCode=as2&tag=wwwhttpwwwblo-20">Christian Dior Diorshow Mascara Makeup - Black (#090) 0.38 Fluid Ounce (11.5ml) Brush continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by oldnerd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best Mascara I've ever used. Very dramatic results even on my skimpy lashes. Expensive but worth it. Does smudge a little, but I have that problem with any mascara.