MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF15 [DISCONTINUED]

MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Octinoxate (3.5%), water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, steareth-21, glyceryl stearate, dimethicone, isostearic acid, tromethamine, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, cholesterol, ascorbyl palmitate, sodium hyaluronate, caffeine, aloe barbadensis leaf water, hydrogenated lecithin, sucrose, sorbitol, silica, trehalose, magnesium aluminum silicate, carbomer, steareth-2, cellulose gum, PVP, palmitoyl oligopeptide, glyceryl polymethacrylate, methyldihydroiasmonate, xantham gum, caprylyl glycol, stearic acid, sodium citrate, PEG-8, glycerin, disodium EDTA, hexylene glycol, BHT, phenoxyethanol, chlorphensin, chloroxylenol ( /- mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides)

on 7/27/2012 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

The consistency is nice and the coverage is ok. I got this in medium, the color that the salesperson recommended, and it was way to dark I looked like I had a bad tan. I might consider repurchasing this product in a different color but I just don't know.

on 7/21/2012 2:35:00 AM

For a tinted moisturizer this has decent coverage, its not a foundation so more than that cannot be expected. So when I need something for no fuss for errands or a short time, this is it. It evens out my skin nicely and even though I have combo skin does not get oily very quickly without powder. I will however not be buying this again. I realized that tinted moisturizers are just not for me, but that is at no fault of this product. The reason I only gave it 3 lippies is because for 30 dollars this is just too average. Mac has a few foundations that are cheaper than this and are more worth the price. Not to mention other products and even other mid-range brands that are more worth spending 30 bucks. If I do decide to buy another t.m it will probably be from the drugstore and will probably be just as good. It also has a slight scent that I can still smell even after a few hours in. It is nothing offensive and I don't mind, but I know that some people out there are more sensitive to scents.

on 7/10/2012 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

well first of all i was looking for a tinted moisturiser as i was fed up of how foundations felt on my skin and wanted something light and natural that would just add abit of colour. After using bobbi brown as a foundation i thought i would try a different brand for the moisturiser. First of all i wasnt too sure about colour and there isnt a MAC counter where i live so i searched online for the sort of colour i would be in MAC, in bobbi brown long lasting foundation i am cool beige 3.25 so i worked out i would be a NW30 in MAC which would make me a medium. I didn't want to buy a full brand new tube in-case it was the wrong shade for me and to test the texture and feeling on my skin so i searched ebay to see if anyone was selling. When it arrived i was impressed with the packaging and the tube was really easy to use as well. The first day i used it i didnt put any normal moisturiser on just the moisture tint, firstly i found that it was quite drying going on my skin, felt like how a foundation feels going on the skin. However after applying it, it didnt feel like a foundation at all, quite light and not at all sticky i didnt feel like i had anything on my skin but gave me the colour and nice looking glow which i wanted. lasted quite a few hours and was well impressed. I didnt have to use much at all for my whole face so i am pretty sure it would last a while as well. However next time i will definitely be putting on my normal moisturiser then putting this on, as i feel its too drying by its self. Really nice natural looking product and will definitely buy again :-) correct colour match aswell. With the added SPF i know its protecting my skin at the same time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Coarse

I use light and am am N2 or NW20, w oily or acne prone skin. I love this tinted moisturizer. I put it over my sunscreen and am ready for the day. When I first squeeze out my pea-sized portion, it looks really thick. However, by the time I brush or sponge it on, it is a lovely sheer to light finish, that is just ever so slightly dewy. I have not broken out from this product, although other products (Jane Iredale) have wreaked havoc on my skin. I keep my tube in the fridge so it always feels fresh when I use it.

The trick is to use a brush or sponge and go for a v light application. I stipple or sponge it on and then blend slightly. Make sure to let it dry before you put blush or powder over it.

I am not a huge MAC fan and it took me awhile to come around to this. However, having tried some of the other tinted moisturizers out there, both DS and HE, this is my most consistent fave.

on 7/7/2012 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yuck yuck yuck yuck. I am a big tm person and this is awful! It was very orange and streaky

on 7/3/2012 5:13:00 PM

I love everything MAC, and this is no exception. After trying a bunch of other tm's, went to Mac and love this. Makes my skin look great, can't feel it at all, and doesn't dry out my already dry skin. love it

on 6/30/2012 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I absolutely hate wearing foundation and products all over my face so I got this product as its almost like a cold cream with a little bit of colour.
It has light coverage which is good as I can barely feel it on my skin which you can with my MAC studio tech foundation.
The price was also very good - £20 considering it was MAC and I would repurchase this.
The only con is that I'm guessing the tube would run out very quickly if i used this everyday, which i don't. I like to give my skin a break and just using a normal moisturiser, as luckily i am blessed with skin that doesn't need any concealing or coverage.

on 6/30/2012 10:22:00 AM

I love this product to DEATH. I got the shade medium and use it every single day. Also when I decide to wear a full face of make up i mix it with my MAC studio sculpt so i dont need as much of it and it blends together perfectly. it leaves a matte finish with the right amount of coverage if you're not wanting to wear make up every day. I love it its my must have in my makeup bag!

I got this based on good reviews and wanted something lighter for the summer things. I got this mainly for my trip to HK knowing it would be blazing over there and did not wanna have a hot mess. I apply it with Sigma F80 for a even application that spreads easily. Does not leave me greasy throughout the day. It has a sheer light coverage and will not cover everything since its a tint but can be doubled up with a tinted powder for more coverage. Very natural looking without feeling mask like. Sets quickly without a oily shiny finish. Looks more like a matte finish on my opinion. I'm a NC 37-40 and got it in dark, because it is sheer doesn't make a big difference of you are im btw shades. Squeeze bottle is great in terms of hyigene.

on 6/27/2012 10:16:00 PM

This product is nice. It feels nice on my early 40s dry-to-normal skin and is easy to match, color-wise. I guess my biggest complaint is that the coverage is very, very sheer - to the point of wondering if it actually does anything to make my skin look better. I also don't think it stays on very well because when I wash my face at the end of the day, there's hardly any color on my white washcloths. I guess it's good for a very casual day or something but it just doesn't do much.