July 29, 2014 | 1937 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - HD Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by peachiful

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this one. I use it under my eyes as a concealer, as well as, a highlighter between my eyebrows. It blends very nicely and doesn't crease or flake. I use 310 which is a pale pink, the color is natural/subtle and compliments my fair cool-toned skin very well. The packaging is not the greatest as the tip gets messy but definitely still worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by LeatherStuddedKiss

If you are looking for a lightweight concealer that offers amazing coverage, then this is for you. I have always been a fan of MUFE, and I just had to try this concealer. At first, I was a bit put off from the consistency. It's a little runnier than the concealers I have used in the past. I mean in general it was still creamy, but I was afraid that it would apply sheer. Boy was I wrong. This concealer has AMAZING coverage, for both the under eye area as well as for spot treatments. And what's great is that I don't have to apply a lot to get what I want out of it. The only downside to this product is its application. It comes as a pen with a flat rubber tip at the end. There is a hole there which the product comes out. I feel like there is a lot of product stuck at the end in the tip, and I have to bend it to get it all out. It's just a strange applicator, but other than that. LOVE.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 6:45:00 AM More reviews by iciclerain

I bought the shade 315. at first I thought it was a little too light for my skin tone, but it turns out to be an illuminating color for the under eye area. It is not the most moisturising concealer, so creasing still occurs. but the most annoying thing is the applicator. I probably will not repurchase after I finish the tube. You only need a little product, so it seems like it will last me a long time. It does not provide the same coverage as my all time HG concealer by cle de peau.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by janemarieo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the HD primer and foundation which I like so I figured getting the concealor would be a no brainer. I had a Sephora SA apply on my face to find the right shade .. Which is a 315.. Since she applied I didn't really see the applicator because if I did no way would I have bought this. I absolutely hate this applicator. No amount of clicks will give u the correct amount of concealor needed. 1 click u get nothing 2 clicks u get way more than needed. I have been using a concealor brush to wipe the product off the applicator tip and applying it.

The concealor itself is nice and covers my dark circles as well as blemishes without getting cakey. Sometimes the color can get a little yellow especially if there is dry product on the tip from last applications too many clicks problem.

Pros: the concealor works nicely
Cons: the applicator is just so annoying it makes use undesirable. Expensive for the .05oz or product u get.

*UPDATE* 3/19/12
I have found a way to not waste the product with unnecessary clicks.. Click once and product will come up the silicone tube but won't come out.. Squeeze lightly and a small amount will come out and I just use a concealer brush to wipe it of the tip. Still the the applicator and won't buy again once this is gone its just top inconvenient. Hope that helps!

I won't purchase again unless MUFE changes their applicator.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

Really pleased with this concealer. I never use to use concealer, but even my friend was amazed at how great it covered up imperfections. The conealer itself goes wonderfully with the primer, foundation, and microfinish powder. I definitely recommend using it as a set for the best effect. It is definitely pricey, but a little goes along way!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by mrsjoudat

I would buy this over and over again ! i don't care about the price , i just bought my second tube ! This is my HG concealer . First of all , i have lines and this covers them ! i tried mac , bobby brown , revlon , helena rubenstein ....etc none of them work for me ! I am in the color 123 , And it is on the yellow side , it is full coverage and hides my Scary Blue/purple circles .. I love this oh so much !!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, old acne discoloration.

The mini JCPenney Sephora SA and I went around to all the different brands to search for a suitable yellow toned concealer in liquid form (hoping for more moisturzing properties for under the eyes)... I tell you, there is not alot of options. Finally we settled on the MUFE #330, which is the only light yellow concealer we could find in this line.

I did not mind the pckging. I would "fill" with 3 clicks, squeeze the plastic tip w/ my thumb onto my concealer brush and keep using until empty (to avoid the drying out of product in the tip issue people are complaining about). Maybe I would "fill" with another 3 clicks if needed. But after two weeks, this liquid concealer simply did not provide enough coverage to cover the acne discolorations.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by minimad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My shade is medium beige #335. I find that the product consistency is too dry and settles into every fine line. It has good coverage (very easily conceals dark undereyes), but isn't good for those of us with creping skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by seapea69

I'm always on the hunt for a good concealer...the color was good but the price was not great. Too much $$$ for little product. What makes it HD? I have no idea...sale gimmick I guess.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2011 8:07:00 AM More reviews by renaphuah

i would like to "love" this product as i am a fan of the HD range. the SA insisted that this will work on scars ad blemishes. the applicator needs improvement and the most disappointing thing is, the colour oxidized after a few minutes on my skin and turned orangey. returned it and i went to get my backup concelear - MAC Studio Finish Concealer, which I have used a couple of times, at least the colour does not oxidized.