January 31, 2015 | 938 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Hug Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by MSEMR2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting this lipstick for awhile, and now that I have it, I'm not that impressed. I'm going to continue to play around with it, but as of right now I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my first lipstick ever from MAC and almost a decade later, it's still a fave! It's a nice nude/ brownish pink on me which is perfect for everyday or a smoky eye look. If you're in the medium/ tan/olive and deeper this will not wash you out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by miatx5

Perfect nude pink for my lips. It's my 1st MAC lipstick and I love it. Will definitely repurchase once I'm done with this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this today from nordstrom.com with free shipping/ returns. Hug Me is a "flesh toned pink". I think I would add to this slightly gold toned, browned pink. The perfect everyday pink. Looks beige in indoor lighting and more pink in the sunlight. I thought I wanted Hue, but Hug Me looks just perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by traceystar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this shade. It's a great everyday color, perfect medium-pink-nude shade :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by FracturedBroken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I bought this I was hoping it would be a MLBB shade for me. I'm NC35 with pigmented lips and this did not show up on me. Unfortunately this was not the everyday nude I was searching for. I do like the formula and it felt nice when I wore it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by addercat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

YES. I love this color. I'm NW20 and this is the perfect MLBB color for me. I love lipstick, but I don't wear it very often and am trying to wear it more. Bright obvious colors are still a little shocking to me (on me that is) so something like this is great because it just enhances my lips. Also love MAC lipsticks in general - they feel amazing on and mmm, vanilla! Great color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by FriendlyAussie

I have been looking for the perfect MLBB lippy for over a year and have finally found it in Hug Me. I am a red toned, NW15 PPP with very pigmented warm toned lips. The texture is luxurious, the smell is divine, the lasting power can't be beaten and I adore the MAC bullet packaging. I will repurchase every time I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2012 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Fuu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hi, since clinique discontinued my favorite shade (like a decade ago…=/ ) I have been looking for the perfect nude… This is it. I’m NC15; but my lips are super pigmented (like the color you would spec from a NC35) so the nudes you would usually use with my skin tone make me look wash out (‘cause I’m used to darker shades in my lips) This is super sheer; so my lips gets an amazing color. Like my lips… but juicier. I suggest to swatch it an tried in person. The lustre lipstick can be tricky to get right. I take a lippie because it has not lasting power. In my case is not drying; but that’s a individual feature too.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:07:00 AM More reviews by luna2012

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have mixed feelings about this lipstick. i got it for free as a gift from back to mac program.. from swatches and videos ive watched, i expected it to be more pink-ish.. its more brown-ish than id like it to be. when i first put it on i immediately disliked it and wanted to back to mac it.. but i gave it a second chance and and i kinda like it now.
on me its like "my lips but better -brownish-..i guess ill keep it and use it, but i dont think ill buy this again.