MAC Lustre in Hug Me

4.2

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl Acetate, Lanolin Oil, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polydecene, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceramide 3, Synthetic Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Vanillin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine Red 6, red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

on 5/17/2012 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is one of my go-to, everyday lipsticks, along with Syrup. Hug Me is a little more brown, and is close to my natural, pigmented lip color. I like to wear Hug Me when I wear brown colors, especially a leather jacket. It has a very creamy texture, but can still be drying (like most MAC lipsticks, I've found), so I apply lip balm underneath. It doesn't last all day, but I don't mind reapplying when I need to. I will definitely buy again, though my MAC lipsticks last a long time.

on 4/30/2012 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I've been wanting this lipstick for awhile, and now that I have it, I'm not that impressed. I'm going to continue to play around with it, but as of right now I would not repurchase.

on 4/27/2012 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This was my first lipstick ever from MAC and almost a decade later, it's still a fave! It's a nice nude/ brownish pink on me which is perfect for everyday or a smoky eye look. If you're in the medium/ tan/olive and deeper this will not wash you out.

on 4/19/2012 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Perfect nude pink for my lips. It's my 1st MAC lipstick and I love it. Will definitely repurchase once I'm done with this one.

on 3/29/2012 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got this today from nordstrom.com with free shipping/ returns. Hug Me is a "flesh toned pink". I think I would add to this slightly gold toned, browned pink. The perfect everyday pink. Looks beige in indoor lighting and more pink in the sunlight. I thought I wanted Hue, but Hug Me looks just perfect for me.

on 3/25/2012 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

LOVE this shade. It's a great everyday color, perfect medium-pink-nude shade :)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

When I bought this I was hoping it would be a MLBB shade for me. I'm NC35 with pigmented lips and this did not show up on me. Unfortunately this was not the everyday nude I was searching for. I do like the formula and it felt nice when I wore it.

on 3/16/2012 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

YES. I love this color. I'm NW20 and this is the perfect MLBB color for me. I love lipstick, but I don't wear it very often and am trying to wear it more. Bright obvious colors are still a little shocking to me (on me that is) so something like this is great because it just enhances my lips. Also love MAC lipsticks in general - they feel amazing on and mmm, vanilla! Great color.

I have been looking for the perfect MLBB lippy for over a year and have finally found it in Hug Me. I am a red toned, NW15 PPP with very pigmented warm toned lips. The texture is luxurious, the smell is divine, the lasting power can't be beaten and I adore the MAC bullet packaging. I will repurchase every time I run out.

on 3/9/2012 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hi, since clinique discontinued my favorite shade (like a decade ago…=/ ) I have been looking for the perfect nude… This is it. I’m NC15; but my lips are super pigmented (like the color you would spec from a NC35) so the nudes you would usually use with my skin tone make me look wash out (‘cause I’m used to darker shades in my lips) This is super sheer; so my lips gets an amazing color. Like my lips… but juicier. I suggest to swatch it an tried in person. The lustre lipstick can be tricky to get right. I take a lippie because it has not lasting power. In my case is not drying; but that’s a individual feature too.

Popular Lipsticks