November 22, 2014 | 1488 users online

Lipstick - E.L.F. - Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by cnabbey88

This is gives me concealer lips. Which is good and bad. Good because I can get the true color of other lip sticks or lip gloss by putting this underneath. Bad because wearing this on its own is out of the question. It goes on smoothly and feels decent on the lips. The packaging is really nice and chic. I would recommend for girls who may be darker? I'm not totally sure but if you have the right skin tone this could be your nude lip. I would try some of the other colors in this line. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Twentysevenjo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

MY FAVORITE LIPSTICK of all time. But this lipstick is as nude as it gets, so if you don't like pale lips... don't buy. I happen to love & adore pale lips, so it is perfect for me. And the best part is that it's paraben & preservative free. I can't believe I finally found a lipstick that is not toxic. Oh, and only $5 dollars :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by phamous

Not a big fan of this product. The color made my lips look chalky and dry! Not a good look :P

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by cfmarie79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

No no no. I really wanted to like this, I was searching for a nice neutral nude lipstick that was creamy and versatile...(aren't we all!) Anyways, I went to apply it and it broke! The lipstick snapped inside the tube! I didn't even have it up out of the tube far either which is the most frustrating part. I was still determined, so I applied it with a brush and oh my lord was it DRY! I consider my lips to be fairly exfoliated and moist at any given time... I never have chapped lips and this stuff made my lips look as if I had just spent two weeks on a freaking Outward Bound retreat in the rocky mountains in January with no water! Gross. On top of all that, I was not happy with the color. It was way too light. I was hoping for a more natural color but this was very chalky looking. It made my lips FEEL very dry too. And yes, I did moisturize my lips before I applied it. So overall this was a bust. The good part is that it's so cheap it's not a big deal. If I had shelled out $20 for a HE lipstick then I would have probably cried! Since it broke I was planning on just depotting it but I hate it so much that I'm just going to throw it away :( You can't win them all. I'm giving it two lippies just because the actual packaging is nice, and the price is right.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 8:40:00 PM More reviews by kad9k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I feel the same way about this lipstick as I do Revlon's matte Nude Attitude, so if you like that you will probably like this! For me, it was way too pale and chalky. I kind of expected a dry texture from the Revlon, but not from this. It was disappointing. I'm very pale, though, so I have to be careful with super nude lippies. I still prefer NYX Circe or the Revlon Colorburst Soft Nude for blanking out my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 5:40:00 AM More reviews by holly222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i use this lipstick everyday, it travels with me in my bag and i have one at home. i use it to top up any lipstick i have put on in the morning. when i buy a lipstick thats a bit too bright i put natural nymph on first and it tones the colour right down, i used to do this with macs close to real lipstick but thats ran out and i cant find one for love nor money ha ha. if you are pale or medium skin tone i would really recommend this lipstick as its a perfect nude on its own and amazing as a base for any other lipsticks you want to tone down. abit like gosh darling but without the nasty chemical taste.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by jujuritinha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice nude lipstick!!
Lasts a lot of time on the lips and doesn't dry the lips but the biggest pro is that it comes off in a very nice way instead of getting around your lips dry skin!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 8:47:00 AM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the texture. However, on my NC30, pigmented lips self this does not even reach concealor status, it's straight up white. A very cool toned suuuuuper pale nude. Not for most people, but the texture is very nice and smooth. It's not drying, and it has no parabens or other potentially bad stuff. Pigmentation is not opaque, but not super sheer either, can be sheered out or built up. I, personally, won't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by strawberrynkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Obviously too light for my NC35 skin, dunno what made me buy it. It looked like white concealer on my lips and made me look like a Ganguro gal. Although I have to admit that the formula is amazing. It's very smooth on the lips and not drying at all. I want to get a different colour now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was a bit disappointed with this lipstick, but it's not really the lipstick's fault. I was hoping this would be more of a beige or peachy/beige shade, similar to MAC's Myth l/s, only with a more wearable finish and formula. Unfortunately it borders on being too cool for me and giving me the dreaded corpse look. Still though, I *can* wear it - some days better than others. My lips vary from being deeply pigmented to hardly having any color at all. So it just kind of depends on how pigmented my lips are that day. But even on the days it's not looking so great by itself on me, I can always add a nice nude (or too bright) lipcolor on top of it and it looks great. I do wish they'd come out with a peachy/beige nude at some point. I think the formula is great! Very smooth upon application, doesn't accentuate lines or dry patches on my lips and lasts a decent amount of time. I really love the packing - it's professional and elegant looking without being too over-the-top or gaudy. No detectable scent for me. I do think I'll try more lipsticks from this line as I was pretty impressed with this one, especially for the price! I'm also glad I tried it as I've heard it's a near-perfect dupe for GOSH Darling lipstick, which I've been dying to try. Now I have this one that's much cheaper and more accessible and didn't pay an arm and a leg to obtain Darling.