E.L.F. Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Paraffin Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol (Ve),Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vc), Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 9/25/2010 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't find these lipsticks creamy. My natural nymph packaging is sort of messed up. When I first got it it was just fine but after a while it locked at a certain point so the tip of my lipstick got crushed. Colourwise, pale pale colour. Very nude lip colour. I would not wear it on its own but conceals pigmented lips very well and looks gorgeous when paired with an appropriate lipgloss. It does contain pink undertones.

I WANTED to love this lipstick but the color doesn't look good on me, which isn't the fault of the product by a longshot buuuut I feel of all my mineral line lipsticks *I have all but 2 currently* I feel like the texture of this one is kinda idk like THICK but not in a moisturizing way... I don't like the texture at all... :-/ my other mineral lipsticks are awesome though!

on 9/17/2010 2:50:00 PM

I ADORE this lipstick. It is sooo pigmented and it is my favourite nude of all time, even more than my mac lipsticks!! It has a pink undertone so it doesent wash you out and actually compliments my fair skin.

on 9/7/2010 12:18:00 AM

This is gives me concealer lips. Which is good and bad. Good because I can get the true color of other lip sticks or lip gloss by putting this underneath. Bad because wearing this on its own is out of the question. It goes on smoothly and feels decent on the lips. The packaging is really nice and chic. I would recommend for girls who may be darker? I'm not totally sure but if you have the right skin tone this could be your nude lip. I would try some of the other colors in this line. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

MY FAVORITE LIPSTICK of all time. But this lipstick is as nude as it gets, so if you don't like pale lips... don't buy. I happen to love & adore pale lips, so it is perfect for me. And the best part is that it's paraben & preservative free. I can't believe I finally found a lipstick that is not toxic. Oh, and only $5 dollars :)

on 7/14/2010 6:52:00 PM

Not a big fan of this product. The color made my lips look chalky and dry! Not a good look :P

on 7/12/2010 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

No no no. I really wanted to like this, I was searching for a nice neutral nude lipstick that was creamy and versatile...(aren't we all!) Anyways, I went to apply it and it broke! The lipstick snapped inside the tube! I didn't even have it up out of the tube far either which is the most frustrating part. I was still determined, so I applied it with a brush and oh my lord was it DRY! I consider my lips to be fairly exfoliated and moist at any given time... I never have chapped lips and this stuff made my lips look as if I had just spent two weeks on a freaking Outward Bound retreat in the rocky mountains in January with no water! Gross. On top of all that, I was not happy with the color. It was way too light. I was hoping for a more natural color but this was very chalky looking. It made my lips FEEL very dry too. And yes, I did moisturize my lips before I applied it. So overall this was a bust. The good part is that it's so cheap it's not a big deal. If I had shelled out $20 for a HE lipstick then I would have probably cried! Since it broke I was planning on just depotting it but I hate it so much that I'm just going to throw it away :( You can't win them all. I'm giving it two lippies just because the actual packaging is nice, and the price is right.

on 7/6/2010 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I feel the same way about this lipstick as I do Revlon's matte Nude Attitude, so if you like that you will probably like this! For me, it was way too pale and chalky. I kind of expected a dry texture from the Revlon, but not from this. It was disappointing. I'm very pale, though, so I have to be careful with super nude lippies. I still prefer NYX Circe or the Revlon Colorburst Soft Nude for blanking out my lips.

on 6/28/2010 5:40:00 AM

i use this lipstick everyday, it travels with me in my bag and i have one at home. i use it to top up any lipstick i have put on in the morning. when i buy a lipstick thats a bit too bright i put natural nymph on first and it tones the colour right down, i used to do this with macs close to real lipstick but thats ran out and i cant find one for love nor money ha ha. if you are pale or medium skin tone i would really recommend this lipstick as its a perfect nude on its own and amazing as a base for any other lipsticks you want to tone down. abit like gosh darling but without the nasty chemical taste.

on 6/15/2010 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Very nice nude lipstick!!
Lasts a lot of time on the lips and doesn't dry the lips but the biggest pro is that it comes off in a very nice way instead of getting around your lips dry skin!!!

Recommended for Medium Skin