April 21, 2014 | 1805 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Aveeno - positively radiant

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by nancyballo

I have mixed emotions relating to Aveeno's Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. First, I love the packaging and the pump is a bonus so product is not wasted. Second, I love how it evens out my skin tone. Third, I love how it gave me a healthy glow/color since I'm pale than most people. However, I wish this product would last a little bit longer and wouldn't have so many shiny particles. I know women with Combination Skin ought to stick to Matte finish foundations, however, in the winter time, my skin tends to be dry and a tinted moisturizer is a perfect alternative to a liquid foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by AllieMonique

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have mixed emotions over this product i think that it has medium coverage which is great because more heavier coverage products make me break out but this just rubs off too easily and at the end of the day i look at myself in the mirror and it appears that the product has like sweated off my skin which never happens
Would i buy this product again ?
Hmm maybe not

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by kcd27

I have big pores, and all this did was sink into my pores and make them looks super visible (EW). Also it doesn't rub into the skin well, it cakes and rubs off really easily. It has a nasty grainy consistency. It just sits on the skin and looks so visible so people can tell that you are wearing it. Its AWFUL DO NOT BUY IT!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by HolyPeas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this at first but it turned out to be a pretty terrible product.

It was great until I had had it a few months (its a HUGE container) and it very suddenly became a nasty consistency. it would actually pill and roll like a cheap sweater on my skin. very gross, and its not like I had it for months and months and months, I had it two, MAYBE THREE tops. Never again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by hannahstreet

When i first got this i loved it, it covered up any little blemises i had and i continued to use it for about 3 weeks, it worked great UNTIL i figured out it was breaking me out and gave me tons of zits all over my forhead. ugh. i will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by dahnab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have normal to dry skin, no acne, and fair-medium complexion. This product works very well on my skin. It blends well, doesn't look cakey at all, and the light reflecting shimmers in it give my face a very nice glow. It lasts all day. It doesn't make me break out, but again, after being on Accutane a few years ago, I don't really get any acne. The only thing I would wish for is a little bit more moisture.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Kiley4432

Was really hoping this product would work, but essentially ended up just breaking me out. Most likely due to the chemical sunscreen. If your skin isn't as sensitive to chemicals as mine, and is in the normal range, then give it a go if I were you. The color pay off was nice, slightly less than the average foundation but can be buildable. Don't expect this to cover any super dark pigmentation or prominent pimples, but can diminish the look of them.... Great for those lazy days running errands or school! The packaging was very convienent and sanitary. As far as application goes, I normally would use my hands for a sheer effect, but a brush (ELF studio powder brush) gave it a nice even look as well. I also noticed that using a brush took away a lot of the shimmer that was a little too overpowering in my opinion. This would have been a nice tinted moisturizer if it hadn't broken me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by RobinBirdOwen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am thrilled!! I am super sensitive to suncreen also have roscesa on my chest. It calms my skin, gives a good bit of coverage that blends with my facial foundation and tones down the redness on my chest.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

Blegh! I was so disappointed with this! I'm a huge Aveeno fan so when they came out with a tinted moisturizer, I was super excited. First of all, the scent is HORRIBLE. It smells like chemicals ... which I'm not really comfortable putting on my face. It also gives NO coverage at all. Being a tinted moisturizer, I expected it to have at least SOME coverage. It feels super greasy and gross on the face too. Also, after I applied it on my face and tried to rub it into my skin with my fingers, the product started rubbing off ... it was so weird... I just ended up washing it off and threw it into the trash.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by aliebrit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i bought this hoping that it would help with redness on my really dry skin. But this moisturizer didn't work for me. i really liked aveeno but this just didnt moisturize my face at all and i didnt see a different in my face. after i put on like 3 coats i still had really dry patches of skin