November 26, 2014 | 948 users online

Palettes - NYX - 10 Color Palette - Champagne & Caviar

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by TwiPixie

Let me start by saying I hate complicated palettes, I just can't stand palettes with floppy things or sliding whatevers, on the everyday I need to get to the eyeshadows and get out of there, so this was a huge plus for this palette. Some of the colors may look similiar once they're on the eyes but I believe you can tell the difference, even if you apply more than one at a time. All and all this was the best quality eyeshadow I ever bought: cheap, great quality and easy. You don't have to think about it, just throw it on and OMG you eyes will pop. Love it!

---------------------------
EDIT: yes, I loved it. However over time I started to notice that no amount of primers made these babies last all day, I'd get home and it looked as if I used to eyeshadow at all, which confused because at first I was like "where did it go? its not there, not under my eyes, not creased up on my lids... did my skin absorve it? cuz its just not there!". I gave it to my cousin and I'm lemming for some Urban Decay Naked 2.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Fiache

This palette is a very convenient palette for everyday use. Easy to toss in the bag and very sleek. It It has a huge mirror inside and has a glossy look to it. It cost 10 dollars and got 10 different neutral shades(some of them looking almost identical when swatched unfortunately). Not only that but also for nighttime as you have a black and deep brown to smoke it out with. I would wish for a few more mattes and brown-toned colors, otherwise I'm more than pleased with this product. They are soft in texture,not chalky at all (except from that white one). Colors are buildable and work even better with a primer. I wouldn't say they are super pigmented but they are buildable and sometimes that can be nice as well rather than a super pigmented shadow where you need to be careful when you apply it or work with a bit more gently. It has a huge mirror inside and has a glossy look to it. I'm really glad I got this in my collection!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love NYX in general and heard this was beautiful (and a dupe for the Naked 1 palette). When it arrived, the shadows looked gorgeous. It is a good array of colors - everything is wearable and pretty, no odd white filler shades or anything. However, the pigmentation (as it often is with NYX shadows) is lacking, and many of the shadows, although they look different in the palette, look very similar on. This is a very feminine palette, good packaging and a great price. If you like any of the shades and have good shadow primer, it is worth it - but don't think you can get it instead of Naked and be as satisfied.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

Needed a cheaper neutral palette to use on the weekdays. I've been using this palette for a week now and so far so good. Lasts a whole work day and then some with a primer underneath. A lot of shimmery light neutral colors, a few matte medium brown colors and two dark matte crease colors. I wish there were more medium browns though. There's a lot of lighter shades but they tend to look similar on the lids. This will do for now, still keeping my eyes open for a cheaper everyday neutral palette.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by FaceCrime

Though I haven't used this product long, I've found that the colors really have no staying power. I've used it two separate times for work looks and by the time I get home there's literally no makeup on my eyes, even with using the urban decay primer potion. My skin is on the oily side, so that might have something to do with it. (Maybe I just work too darn hard! lol) either way, I am a bit disappointed in this and wish I would have bought something else :(.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Natanya77

I like this palette because some of the colours have got a tiny bit of shimmer but not enough to make it look like glitter. The colours are neutral and blend well they do not move into the crease of my eye even after 8 hours of wear without a primer. I use the darkest colour as a liner.

I like to use this as daywear so the pigmentation is just right for my very pale skin, if I want a darker look I will use it with a damp brush. All in all a really nice palette

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Sisterhazel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this so much more than the UD naked palette (I have both). These colors are less shimmery, less warm-toned, and more wearable for daytime. I reach for this a lot, I rarely use the naked palette.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 7:40:00 AM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually really like this product. Whilst some of the colours are quite similar, you can make really good looks with them. I always used to do dark smokey eyes with every shade of black and browns there were so I wanted to get this palette in order to 'lighten up' my look as it were and it gave me the look I wanted. Its a nice palette that is also inexpensive and when applied with an eye shadow primer brings out the pigmentation better as well as making it last all day, I didn't have any creasing whatsoever. So I would recommend and buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Diandra100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this eyeshadow are too shimmery and look the same for me .. the pigmentation is kinda low .. i think it would be better if you but the 28 neutral palette that ebay sells for 8 dollars ...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by tamineseoud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this palette, it was my first one! Most of the colors are shimmery, but I still like it. You can totally use it to do your make up for a long day at work and then use it for a night out. I really recommend it, it's a great start for smokey eyes and it's really cheap. The packaging is good and you can carry in on you bag. The only thing to complain is the pigmentation of the eyeshadows, most of them only look good with primer. Still a good palette!!