August 22, 2014 | 1958 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by jen5276

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product...I got the little gift from Sephora that has both this one and the regular one, but the smaller sizes. I love the smell, reminds of bergamot tea. I also LOVE the texture and it really lasts on my lips...I left work at around 5:00 and by 7:00, I could still feel it on my lips, which is pretty amazing for a balm. Just wish they were a little cheaper, maybe $15. The price is very steep, IMO.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this item as a gift from Sephora. The sample I received was a very generous size of .08 oz. Sugar Rose has an SPF of 15 which is a big plus in my book. Another thing I liked about this product is the sheer rose tint that it gives the lips. It is very pretty and a great option when you are going for a natural, effortless look. The packaging is very pretty and it holds up to the wear and tear of being tossed around inside a makeup bag. The product smells like lemon. It is not overwhelming and fades quickly. The balm felt slick and greasy on my lips when first applied but after a while it left my lips feeling nicely hydrated. Like other reviewers, I also had a problem with this product melting. I didn't leave it in the car or anything. It melted in my makeup bag inside my purse. In all fairness, I do live in a very hot climate but I haven't had any other lip balm melt before. Sugar Rose is a bit spendy at over $20.00 for a full size tube of lip balm. I don't think I will purchase this product. At least not individually. I might buy it or try other shades if it is part of a set so I can try other products from Fresh.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by adrianagulo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the package, the color and the smell is great; It's not the most hydrating lip balm but its ok , however I live in a hot city and mine melted, so now it is so sticky and difficult to use. Keep this in mind if you are gonna spend that amount of money and you live in a hot place.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by SICUxRN

Really love the rose and the original Fresh lip balm. Very expensive but smells amazing and feels great on my lips. The rose has just a hint of color, perfect for day and night.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by nissypikachu

I got the Sugar Rose as well as the original mini lip treatments as a gift from Sephora. I love the sheer rose color it gives your lips and the texture is OK - when first applied it sits on top of my lips like a wax but then it starts to feel more hydrating. The smell is nice as well, like lemonade. I left it in the car one day and when I came back, most of the top part melted and made a mess so you have to be careful with this product. The packaging is very nice, it twists up so it won't fall apart in your bag and the mess was contained inside of the tube. I like it but I don't think I'll be purchasing the full size. Good for casual every day wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Productaddict911

I purchased a full size of this after receiving a sample from Sephora. It is soft, has SPF 15 and gives a great sheer rose color on lips but can also be layered for more color. The packaging is very chic. I just wish it wasn't so expensive for a lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Sammi4ever

I actually received this from Sephora as a birthday gift, and it was a delightful present indeed!
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Don't know how much it costs, but I got a mini and it's lasted me quite a while now. This product has a wonderful scent, adds the perfect amount of color and transforms chapped lips into luscious smooth lips ! It also has SPF 15. This is my go to product forever. I wouldn't even care if the price was $50+, it's that amazing for your lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Absolutely love this product!! Yes it is very expensive, and I never would have bought this until i received the two minis in a swap. I LOVE them and will repurchase them. This is a lovely smooth and creamy tinted chapstick that leaves a pinkish red tint. Such cute packaging too..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Became a staple in my handbag and nightstand!! But took off one star for the high price. It feels comfortable on my lips. Looks super natural and hides all the dry flakiness on my lips. It lasts on the lips just as much as the majority of lipsticks. Be sure to keep in Mind this is A Treatment Really, not a lipstick. It gives you some color for sure, but even better yet is that....... "this is the ONLY lip balm that doesn't break me out or cause black heads around my lips."
Thank you soo much Fresh, and please NEVER change formula.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I love this little lip balm! This was a chance discovery that I happened to have when I got a free sample from Sephora. The balm is super smooth and moisturizes for hours. This is a truly unbelievable product. I have been undergoing accutane treatment which has left my lips swollen and peeling for the better part of three months. This is the only balm that has virtually cured that condition. The color is fantastic and is great for fair-skinned girls in the summer. An added bonus is that this product smells awesome. I will definitely repurchase this product.