January 29, 2015 | 1284 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by kateyan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this lip balm. It smells like heaven and leaves me a gentle blushy red on my lips (which is brilliant coz i tend to have pale lips but hate lip stick/gloss).
It's moisturizing enough for fall but not sure if it is good enough for winter (will have to wait and see). but again, the smell is the greatest thing for me, light yet great. oh and the packaging is cute too.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by darklausal23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use it When my lips are so dry that hurt, by the next day my lips will feel so much better, the packaging is good because the bottom screws in preventing accidents in your purse. The bad part of it: price, I will usually buy in a kit so you get several ones cheaper than by itself.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by thechain

I adore this lip balm.
It has a gentle rose scent, and tastes sweet. It leaves a very pretty blush color on my lips. And it is incredibly hydrating! Whenever my lips are feeling sore or dry or flaky, I slather this stuff on my lips-- it really works!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by KDBoucher13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this lip balm when I tried it. My boyfriend loved the gentle red tint. It wasn't overwhelming. I loved how it tasted, which may sound weird, but it was yummy. It did moisturize, I do however use it over baby lips quenched. I wish this wasn't that expensive though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

The is one of the several lip balms I own from Fresh. I love them all. The rose lip treatment giver a super natural tint that's just enough to give colors to my face. Super smooth, love the shade. Recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by jen5276

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product...I got the little gift from Sephora that has both this one and the regular one, but the smaller sizes. I love the smell, reminds of bergamot tea. I also LOVE the texture and it really lasts on my lips...I left work at around 5:00 and by 7:00, I could still feel it on my lips, which is pretty amazing for a balm. Just wish they were a little cheaper, maybe $15. The price is very steep, IMO.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this item as a gift from Sephora. The sample I received was a very generous size of .08 oz. Sugar Rose has an SPF of 15 which is a big plus in my book. Another thing I liked about this product is the sheer rose tint that it gives the lips. It is very pretty and a great option when you are going for a natural, effortless look. The packaging is very pretty and it holds up to the wear and tear of being tossed around inside a makeup bag. The product smells like lemon. It is not overwhelming and fades quickly. The balm felt slick and greasy on my lips when first applied but after a while it left my lips feeling nicely hydrated. Like other reviewers, I also had a problem with this product melting. I didn't leave it in the car or anything. It melted in my makeup bag inside my purse. In all fairness, I do live in a very hot climate but I haven't had any other lip balm melt before. Sugar Rose is a bit spendy at over $20.00 for a full size tube of lip balm. I don't think I will purchase this product. At least not individually. I might buy it or try other shades if it is part of a set so I can try other products from Fresh.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by adrianagulo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the package, the color and the smell is great; It's not the most hydrating lip balm but its ok , however I live in a hot city and mine melted, so now it is so sticky and difficult to use. Keep this in mind if you are gonna spend that amount of money and you live in a hot place.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by SICUxRN

Really love the rose and the original Fresh lip balm. Very expensive but smells amazing and feels great on my lips. The rose has just a hint of color, perfect for day and night.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Productaddict911

I purchased a full size of this after receiving a sample from Sephora. It is soft, has SPF 15 and gives a great sheer rose color on lips but can also be layered for more color. The packaging is very chic. I just wish it wasn't so expensive for a lip balm.