Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

3.8

Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 7.49 %, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2.00 %. Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Decyl Olive Esters,Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Bht.

on 1/10/2014 3:42:00 PM

I love this. My lips are addicted to this. I got this as a bday present from sephora and thought I'd never buy this overpriced lip balm but now I can't live without it. It is the only balm that I feel hydrates and soothes my lips, it has the most amazing buttery consistency. My lips looks amazing after I use this. I love to use it under lipsticks, specially dry matte ones it looks perfect under any lipsticks, it makes my lips look perfect and never dry. Because of this I am able to use any lipstick. I wish it wasn't so expensive but until I find something exactly like this I will continue to use it, $22 may not seem like a lot but since I use it often I find I use it up quite fast. Another con is it melts easily if it's not in a cool place.

on 1/3/2014 2:49:00 AM

I love this lip balm/treatment. It stays on my lip for good 3-4 hours without eating/drinking. makes my lip soft and nourished during any day, even during harsh ,cold, windy winter days.
The color of this rose one is fairly light, a tint of reddish warm pink brightens up the lip instantly. looks very natural and healthy
The packaging is adorable!!!!

however to the downside, this product is r-e-a-l-l-y expensive for a tinted balm.
also I don't know if it just me, but after having this balm after few month it started to have a weird plastic/robber like scent and taste :/
it was worth the experience but i'm unlikely to purchase it again...

on 1/2/2014 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very chic and sweet packaging! The product is also amazing and I love that it contains SPF. It is a bit on the pricy side so I take this as a little treat for myself.

on 12/27/2013 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have the rose shade. Absolutely adore it. My lips feel deeply conditioned, smoothed, and softened. Plus the rose color is the same color as my natural lips, but BETTER. They look juicy and kissable and feel that way too(; I'm in love. My HG lip product as of now, especially with the cool weather.

on 12/14/2013 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love the Fresh line but this product dries out my lips completely and I don't even typically have dry lips. I will stick to Burt's Bees.

on 11/21/2013 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

it's just an over glorified tinted balm. to me it doesn't feel any different than the loreal colour balms or maybelline baby lips, the only diffence is the price tag. 20+ for a chapstick. i like the packaging but not worth it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Wonderful lip treatment! Moisturizes my lips like no other and gives my lips a beautiful was of color. It's like my lips BUT better!

on 11/18/2013 1:09:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip product. I dont know whether to call it lipstick or chap stick. It makes my lips feel so soft and moisturized like chap stick but adds really nice color like a lipstick. the rose shade is perfect for me and my light complexion so it really makes my lips pop. It smells great, the packaging is really nice but the size is a bit large compared to a regular sized lipstick or chap stick. The only negative is the price $25 for a lip product is a bit much for me. I got mine as a mini gift set on my bday from sephora and its lasted me a long time. When it comes down to it though i'll definitely splurge and by myself the normal size tube when i run out.

on 10/21/2013 8:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this balm. It has just the right amount of colour for me when I want a natural look and I really like the way it feels.

The packaging is nice, and I like the way it screws in securely.

I first received this at Sephora as their birthday gift, and have repurchased it a couple of times.

on 10/19/2013 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This lovely lip balm hydrates & smooths my lips nearly as well as my Fresh Sugar Advanced balm. Even though it's rose colored it doesn't show up on my pigmented lips, just looks like a clear balm. The smell is nice and it lasts well on my lips if I'm not eating or drinking. Yes it's expensive, but in this case you get what you pay for!!!

Popular Lip Treatments