November 27, 2014 | 1399 users online

Eyeliner - BeneFit Cosmetics - Badgal Waterproof Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by jillianh

This has to be my favourite eyeliner of all time.
Eyeliner is probably my favourite make up product after foundation.
I also own the normal badgal eyeliner but i'm not a great fan of it, so this was a pleasant surprise.
It was really easy to put on, it glides on with ease as it's nice and soft, and i never seem to make mistakes with it.
It is a really dark black which stands out.
I've taken one lipstick off because in no way is it waterproof!! i don't really mind as i just bought it because i like how it looks, not for the waterproof factor.
It is also really expensive for what it is, i haven't repurchased yet as it's a bit of a splurge jsut for eyeliner.
I also don't think the sponge part on the end makes much of a difference really.
Overall I love how it looks and i will buy it again when i can afford it.
But don't buy this if it's waterproof you are looking for!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by CrisAlex

This liner does not live up to any of its claims. It fades, it's not waterproof and it's definitely not black. I always have to reline my eyes to keep it from fading. And the smudger - it's so hard that it actually makes it painful to smudge. And for 28 bucks CDN? If it worked well fine, but it doesn't. I'm definitely going back to the MUFE liner - it costs only 19 dollars at Sephora. Epic fail.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by mtack

This eyeliner in not waterproof! To test it, went running in high humidity for 35 mins. When I got home the eyeliner was all smduged, awful. The package says ultra black, not at all. It has that blue hue which I dislike, looks dull. This eyeliner is not worth $20. What was I thinking.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by peachiful

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not so much...
I like that it's waterproof and has staying power plus a smudger on the end because I prefer a smokier look but this doesn't seem to smudge evenly. It lasted about a week before the liner fell out of the pencil. Fail.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by vidadeashley

It's a great waterproof eyeliner. It never ran on me, but sometimes it tended to smudge a bit. It lasted all day without any touchups. I really love it, but the price is pretty steep for an eyeliner. I feel that the eyeliner by Rimmel that I previously used works just as well, although it isn't waterproof. It's for that reason alone that I wouldn't repurchase it. Too expensive!

Edit: I went back to Rimmel and compared them again. Rimmel definitely seems to smudge a lot easier than Benefit and doesn't seem to last as long. I changed my mind about not repurchasing. Benefit, I'm coming back!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Adriana265

I have the original Bad Gal pencil (the chunky one) and love it, so I thought I'd give this one a try. It's a lot smaller in size and comes with a smudger on one end. I like the smudger because it gives me that sexy 'model smokey eye'...you know, the one which makes you look like you've rolled outta bed but still look extremely hot? Yeah, that's the one ;)

The colour is good enough for me, a nice rich black. I don't find it ultra-dark, but TBH I don't like ultra ultra black liners so I'm totally happy with it. Either way, it's darker than the original Bad Gal pencil. Goes on smoothly, minimal fading throughout the day...if I apply at 8AM and get home at say 5PM it's still there on my lashline. Doesn't last long on the waterline but I think that's cuz it's pretty creamy and like another reviewer said, it's waterproof so it'll repel water. But oh well. However, I have been caught in heavy rain and this didn't run which I think is pretty amazing. I would repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by dlkarp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am always one of those people who admires everybody elses eyeliner and can never do it myself. I never used eyeliner and if I did I would always have to correct myself with a q-tip. I tried this and the Bobbi Brown gel liner. The Bobbi Brown gel was good for about 2 weeks and then dried out-making it impossible to use. This eyeliner however worked perfectly!!It glides on effortlessly and its sooo easy to do a very fine line and a thick line. Its very smooth in its consistency and so easy to apply.I also find that (as long as you use the smudger to go over your line) it can last all day. I am really pleased with this benefit product. Five stars from me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Browneyes3023

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I tested this eyeliner at the store it seemed really creamy and dark but when I tried to use at home on my waterline it sucks! Very disapointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by jlmc8

like it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by staceisace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

BeneFit is so hit or miss so when I bought this product having ran out of my usual eyeliner, I didn't expect mircales. I'd always struggled to find an eyeliner which wouldn't melt away in the space of an hour and I have to say this really did impress. It's the best pencil I've ever used. It glides on so easily and the sponge smudger is very handy. It doesn't stay on perfectly all day/night but with khol eyeliners I think that's almost impossible anyway. It does last a good amount of time and it also comes off easily when you want it to unlike some other waterproof products. I'd definitely recommend it and I use it almost every day so I'll be buying another when this one runs out!