eos Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

3.9

Coconut Oil, Olive Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Jojoba Seed Oil, Peppermint Leaf Oil, Shea Butter, Stevia Leaf Extract, Flavor, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)

on 8/17/2014 10:36:00 PM

The sweet mint tastes so good and it leaves a nice tingle on your lips. I have a love hate relationship with the packaging though:

Love:
-It's my favourite colour
-It's super cute and It's easy to open

Hate:
-It may just be mine but it scrapes my lip balm even when im careful
- To bulky to travel with

Overall I love this particular eos balms have to try the other ones. I will warn you that you have to use the product for a bit cause it had this weird wax film on top.

on 8/11/2014 9:31:00 AM

Sweet Mint in the Eos line is special in the sense that when you apply it onto your lips, it gives a tingly winter-mint sensation, which I personally find very pleasant. The smell is so yummy, like Orbit gum or mint extract. It moisturizes really well and gives my lips a glossy and smooth feel, so I only have to reapply this 4-5 times a day. It is so cute to carry around, I love it!

on 7/30/2014 2:40:00 AM

I have only tried Summer Fruit and Sweet Mint, but I prefer Sweet Mint. Summer Fruit seems to dry my lips out as it begins to wear off throughout the day, and I thought that was characteristic of all eos balms so I wasn't going to buy another, until one day I couldn't resist how cute the mint green packaging looked at the drugstore and caved in. Boy am I glad I did because the Sweet Mint not only smells and tastes good (shhh), it feels slightly tingly and fresh on the lips. It is a great balm, and I will repurchase when finished.

on 7/26/2014 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very cute packaging, it makes it easy to apply the product. But the balm itself is very average, sometimes it almost feels like it dries out my lips. I usually have to reapply less than half and hour after I put it on. Will repurchase but in another scent, hoping that one would work better.

on 7/25/2014 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this lip balm. It is so cute and it moisturizes my lips very well. I always had trouble with lip balms in the past because for some reason I would get a whitish build up on my lip and they would look chapped and I could kind of peel the skin off my lips (which was gross). After I started using these I haven't had that problem!

on 7/25/2014 5:58:00 AM

I love this lip balm it makes my lips super soft and smooth. The packaging is a love hate thing; it's great for leaving it on your nightstand or if you have a huge purse because it's easier to find and harder to lose but on the negative side forget about ever putting it in your pocket and if you have a small purse like me it's not worth taking up the space.

on 7/24/2014 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This seems to be a love it or hate it product. I like the scent, but that's it. It dries out my lips. The packaging looks cute but is very bulky and gets dirty very easily. I've been trying to use it up by putting it on under lipstick. But I'm getting close to just throwing it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I really wanted to like this. I first bought Sweet Mint, and it did a really good job of moisturizing my lips and I the mintiness cooled and soothed my lips, which get dry and chapped very easily.

However, after continued use I started to get a weird rash or reaction on and around my lips. It was red and it was disgusting and crusty. So I stopped using it and went back to using Vaseline/petroleum jelly and Carmex medicated lip balms and the condition of my lips was better than it was using eos.

Then for Christmas someone gave me this tropical flavor eos and I thought that maybe that whole allergic reaction had passed, and immediately after using, my lips broke out into the crusty allergic reaction again so I was forced to throw it out.

I'm not saying that it's a terrible product, because most people (my sister included) have had good results with the brand's lip balms and their lips are perfectly fine. But be careful if you have sensitive skin as this product may aggravate it.

on 7/19/2014 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

love the product! smells wonderful, not too overpowering and it feels great. Hate the packaging. I leave it in my nightstand, so it's fine but would never think of putting it in my purse. way too bulky!

on 7/16/2014 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love the formula, it moisturized my lips very well, and it smells minty. The price is hard to beat, and it's just a great inexpensive lip balm. I would definitely repurchase this product and I highly recomend it, it's my favorite lip balm, and it stays on for a couple hours. My only complaint would be that once the lip balm is flat, the lip balm is still there, but it's hard to get out since there's no screw that lets you get the rest out.

Popular Lip Treatments