August 21, 2014 | 1269 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Sweet Mint

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by AngelWingsLipgloss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Every woman/ young girl should carry one of these i there handbag. The design is so quirky but still useful. The flavors are vast and the product is actually quite hydrating and healing to the lip area.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by catelfinel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. It's hard to be that impressed with a lip balm but this one (in mint) smells amazing, plumps my lips and lasts absolutely ages on. It's a pleasure to use too and is completely non-greasy. Well worth the £7.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by ShinyDiamond

I wanted to buy this product after so many times of seeing my friends rave over this product. Last year I then decided to purchase this in sweet mint because I love minty lip product and to my surprise the smell was INCREDIBLE!!!!!! It smelled like the Olive Garden Andes chocolate mints and I couldn't stop smelling it!!!! And the application was so smooth and wonderful feeling on my lips. However at first it took some time for me to get used to putting the cap back on without chipping the product but now it's not a problem ;) I also recently tried the green eos ball and although it smells pretty good my favorite still is the Sweet mint eos ball. I absolutely love this product ^-^ <3

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by erickak

This product Is physically appealing, but that is all. I tired fruit version over the summer and was using it for about 2 weeks then all of a sudden my lips started stinging, I got red dots around my mouth, and some pealing. I blamed it on the sun exposure. I'd why came to that conclusion because I never get sunburns or dramatic pealing skin. I stopped using eos during the summer of 2013 and I tired it again about three days ago. This time I tired sweet mint. My lips started feeling and looking strange after two days. This time I can't blame it on the sun since I've been working at home due to the cold Chicago weather. I threw that shit in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by AnnaGrace26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first fell in love with the packaging.It looked like an egg and after reading up about it and knowing that this was a Cruelty-free brand I was hooked. I love that it was a mint flavoured and really moisturized my lips. Wonderful for those harsh winter days and comes in different flavours and safe to use on children. I've bought almost all the different flavours and my kids love it too! A must have for any Beauty diva who loves her lip balms! I never run out because once I'm half way through I go out and get a new one to have on hand. Love this product! 10/10!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just love this lip balm. It smells just like a candy cane, it doesn't feel sticky and gummy on your lips. You do get a slight tingling feeling when you first apply it.
My lips are left feeling soft and smooth.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by rrosanno

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This lip balm is okay, but it is certainly not the best I've used. I have tried several lip balms, including Burt's Bees, that I like a lot better. This product does not seem to seal moisture into my lips. Also, while the packaging is innovated it is hard to slip the circle into your front pocket if you are in a hurry. Overall, a decent product but I will not buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by msharajuku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have several flavours of these and let me tell you, these are such a gimmick! They first came into popularity when Kim Kardashian was blasting all over any social network she could get on. All of a sudden it became this hugely hyped product. It doesn't hydrate the lips AT ALL. Its just leaves a thick, uncomfortable waxy layer on the lips. NO, NO, NO. It's pretty on your table but thats about it. Don't fall for it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by missmich5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This flavour wasnt exactly my favorite. I gave it a star down because i hate it when i have to apply it like every 20 minutes. I love it because of the smell and the tingly feeling on my lips, but, sadly that feeling only stays for like 2 minutes after i have applied it. So my essential lip balm for the tingly feeling is carmex but i do prefer the eos lip balms to carmex.
This one have a smell like After Eight chocolates. I LOVE after eight chocolates!!! so the scent was great for me.
I would definately buy eos again, maybe not this flavour. I prefer the Honeysuckle Honeydew, that one is my favorite.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

I really really wanted to love this product!! I love the whole concept of lip balm shaped like a sphere because it's different and unique. The texture is nice and feels moisturizing when I put it on and it smells great! Now let's get to why I WON'T be repurchasing...

The first time I had tried this, I got the strawberry one. After a while of usage, my lips started to become extremely dry and hard to the point where I couldn't even smile! My lips were a bit swollen afterwards. Then for some reason I stopped using it cuz I ran out - my lips went back to normal. The second time I tried it out again I bought this one, sweet mint, and I noticed that the same thing happened AGAIN. So this was really not very moisturizing at all, instead I think it deprived my lips of moisture. I'm not saying that this will happen to anyone else who wants to try it, I just think I'm sensitive to cosmetic products.