OPI Nail Envy - Original

4.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Camphor, Diacetone Alcohol, Ethyl Tosylamide, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 9/5/2013 10:01:00 AM

Holy grail, I'm pretty sure. I've tried EVERYTHING else, a gajillion different Sally Hansens, a gajillion different Avons, Quimica Alemana, stuff from Sally's Beauty Supply, EVERYTHING. Nothing works like this to make my nails stronger. As a bonus, used as a base coat, my color wears for almost a full week.

on 9/2/2013 3:00:00 PM

I've worn acrylics and gel for the past year and have had a really bad habit of prying off my nails. When I finally took them off, I decided to buy this product by OPI. I've been using it for a month now and I've seen dramatic results. My brittle, peeling, short, red, painful nails have gone through a huge transformation. They're not long but they've grown a lot, they look healthy again and I've received compliments when just a month ago, I was getting "aw poor nails"! I've experienced no pain as some reviewers have mentioned, although I have noticed some yellowing from constant use. I love this miracle product, its definitely worth every penny!

on 8/26/2013 4:33:00 PM

This is the BEST nail hardener i ever used I am an older Lady I am on several medications that wrecked my nails. I tried every... I mean every nail product I could find, nothing worked until I found this. OPI nail envy helped my nails so much.no more chipping splitting or peeling. my nails are now long strong. I use 2 coats of the OPIi nail envy matte as a base coat... than 2 coats polish.... than 1coat of OPI nail envy the clear one as a top coat , than i put it on every other day. This WORKS GREAT FOR ME .my search is over this is the BEST HARDENER I EVER USED!!!

on 8/8/2013 9:48:00 PM

I don't understand the hype around this product. I have the matte version, and when I first got it I followed the recommended regime (two coats 1st day, then 1 coat every other). It's done jack shit for my nails -- they're still brittle and chip and peel like no tomorrow (for the record, I have a decent diet). Now I've designated this as a base coat and will continue to do so until it's gone, so I can treat myself to the CND Sticky Base Coat.

on 8/8/2013 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Was looking for something for my dry brittle nails which are wrecked from my hospital job.

Unfortunately, will have to keep looking. This product turned my nails dark yellow in a week. After looking over the ingredients, formeldahyde is the culprit.

Will have to keep looking

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Have repurchased this many times. I use this under my base coat and my nails now NEVER break. They are tough, resilient and hydrated. They also grow so much quicker as of this. Will forever repurchase!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I completely adore OPI Nail Envy. It really is a great alternative to me going to get acrylics on my nails. Recently, I've completely gone away from going to get acrylics and I'm all natural and this product keeps my nails from peeling and splitting. My nails are growing very well and not breaking off. As far as chipping, I don't get a whole lot of it which is lovely. I used Duri Rejuvacote before this and it chipped no stop! This, is great, great, great!

on 7/9/2013 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this for a bit over a month and I love it. My nails are so hard I can hardly bend them at all! It reduced the peeling of my nails a lot too! I noticed when I first started using this that my nails started growing really fast, after about the 3rd week it slowed down a bit but I'm still happy. I've been dying to try this for such a long time but I've never bought it until recently because of the price, but then I found out they sell it on amazon for half price. The only downside to this product at all is that it yellows your nails but I think its worth it for how rock hard it makes your nails. That's the only reason I gave it 4 stars. This is the only nail hardener that has ever worked for me and the only one I will ever recommend.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Miracle in a bottle! I have tried so many nail fortifiers, from Millionailes by Essie to everything imaginable by Sally Hansen, and nothing has worked as well as Nail Envy. When used consistently, my nails grow nice and long, strong and thicker than usual. They will still peel and break if I get them too wet and use chemicals too often, but if I protect them with a couple coats of Nail Envy and gloves when washing dishes and such, I'm good to go. I love this stuff!

on 5/31/2013 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is the only treatment I have ever used that allows me to grow my nails to a respectable length. My nails are really thin and peel or break all of the time. It is really difficult for me to get all 10 nails to be at a similar length at the same time. Once I began using Nail Envy I found that I could achieve that goal and then keep the nails at that length without having several break or the tips begin peeling, weakening the nail even further until It would finally break. So I use this as a top coat and then use Seche Vite over it to dry the polish. I have purchased countless bottles of Nail Envy and will continue to do so. I hope OPI never discontinues it.

Popular Treatments