September 14, 2014 | 2143 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clean & Clear - Oil free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by doriseses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this remover because it takes everything off almost instantly but then comes the waterproof mascara. It takes a lot more rubbing and more cotton pads to remove waterproof mascara, and sometimes even regular mascara. I also don't like that it leaves white streaks, which would mean you can't really use it to correct any make up without going through again and using water to clean that same spot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

This is a good eyemakeup remover for a good price. It removes shadow and liner with one swipe. It is gentle and not too oily, I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 11:44:00 AM More reviews by BaBiiBuBii

i love this product, its has a gentle smell n its removing my eye-shadow fantasicly with onli one wipe but as for my eyeliner i have to get 2 swipes so i might b a lil picky but i want to try a new one
but this product is really good =]

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by sgamble777

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in a Bzzagent campaign over a year ago. I still have it and use it with no problem, not sure if theres an expiration date on it or not, I should check...
It worked great back then and it still works great for my eye makeup. I don't use waterproof mascara though so I'm honestly not sure how it works on that, but i just soak a coton ball, hold it on my eye for a few seconds, and then swipe, and it's gone. If I wear dark eyeliner it takes a few extra swipes, but I haven't used any other eye makeup remover yet so I'm not sure if that's a regular thing or not.
I did knock off a lippie for that and because it's a bit runny. I wear contacts though and even if i get a bit in my eyes it doesn't burn or anything, it's just annoying to have it run into my eyes and down my cheeks, even if I'm careful with how much I put on the coton ball.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by judysmath

I recently bought this eye makeup remover from a 50% off bin at my local supermarket. I had run out of my HG Estee Lauder Take it Away and has used up a sample bottle of Bi-Facil and was using Maybelline waterproof eyemakeup remover (which sucks, by the way). I really wanted an alternative to dept store brands, so I gave this a shot, and at US $3 and change, it was a bargain for the big bottle. First of all, I like that there's so much product and it's a foam. Secondly, I like that it's oil free. Thirdly, it removed my stubborn waterproof eyeliner and mascara and shadow with no tugging. Home run! The only downside is that the next day I find little traces of makeup, like little flakes of mascara, on my eyes that I hadn't noticed after rinsing off the remover. But I can life with that. This stuff is great! This will definitely replace my expensive dept store removers.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by poivre27

This product does the job very well without any problems. It gets rid of makeup without being overly oily or irritating. The best part about it is that the price is definitely worth the product! I bought it for $5.77CAD at wal*mart. The size of the bottle is generous compared to most other eye makeup removers.

The ONLY (minor) downside is that you have to shake the bottle before using, to allow the liquid to work right.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by mama2noah07

This is the best makeup remover I have tried. Before getting this, I got Mary Kay (worked pretty well, but soooo greasy!) Mac (barely took my 1 coat of mascara off) Clinique (slightly greasy and did not remove makeup well enough) and Bare Escentuals (performed alright, but stung my eyes SO badly) I returned all of those. They were all $15-$20. I saw a video on YouTube and decided to try the Clean & Clear.... it works GREAT! It removes ALL of my eye makeup very easily, and there is no greasy film left from it. It was about $5.99 I beleive, so WAY cheaper than the other ones, and it works 100% better for me. I will definitely keep buying this!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by eyecequeen

This is a decent eye makeup remover.
I used it at my friend's house to remove my eyeshadow & eyeliner, it looked very clean after I removed it ... Until I washed my face. After I patted my face dry, I noticed there was still a little bit of eyeshadow on my lid and eyeliner smudges on my undereye, which is ridiculous b/c I have no idea where it could've come from. Apparently this leaves a little residue & doesn't take everything away. I would purchase this just b/c it's oil-free and it is quite inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by strawberrynkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like everyone said, best drug store eye make-up remover ever. My friend had an allergy reaction to it, but I worked perfectly for me. Seriously, this product is helping me save so much money, since I can stop buying Bi-Facil now. Its 1/4 of the price for something that works 90% as well as the Bi-Facil.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by tokyorosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Meh. I was using Physician's Formula MU remover, but bought this b/c is was a larger amount of product for less money--oh, and b/c a youtube MU "guru" suggested it. It's okay, but I wish I had stuck with PF. The C&C is oil free but feels greasy and always, always, always leaves behind *something* on my eyes, no matter how much I let it sit or scrub away. I'll finish this humongous purple bottle then go back to PF.