April 24, 2014 | 1854 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clean & Clear - Oil free Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by judysmath

I recently bought this eye makeup remover from a 50% off bin at my local supermarket. I had run out of my HG Estee Lauder Take it Away and has used up a sample bottle of Bi-Facil and was using Maybelline waterproof eyemakeup remover (which sucks, by the way). I really wanted an alternative to dept store brands, so I gave this a shot, and at US $3 and change, it was a bargain for the big bottle. First of all, I like that there's so much product and it's a foam. Secondly, I like that it's oil free. Thirdly, it removed my stubborn waterproof eyeliner and mascara and shadow with no tugging. Home run! The only downside is that the next day I find little traces of makeup, like little flakes of mascara, on my eyes that I hadn't noticed after rinsing off the remover. But I can life with that. This stuff is great! This will definitely replace my expensive dept store removers.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by poivre27

This product does the job very well without any problems. It gets rid of makeup without being overly oily or irritating. The best part about it is that the price is definitely worth the product! I bought it for $5.77CAD at wal*mart. The size of the bottle is generous compared to most other eye makeup removers.

The ONLY (minor) downside is that you have to shake the bottle before using, to allow the liquid to work right.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by mama2noah07

This is the best makeup remover I have tried. Before getting this, I got Mary Kay (worked pretty well, but soooo greasy!) Mac (barely took my 1 coat of mascara off) Clinique (slightly greasy and did not remove makeup well enough) and Bare Escentuals (performed alright, but stung my eyes SO badly) I returned all of those. They were all $15-$20. I saw a video on YouTube and decided to try the Clean & Clear.... it works GREAT! It removes ALL of my eye makeup very easily, and there is no greasy film left from it. It was about $5.99 I beleive, so WAY cheaper than the other ones, and it works 100% better for me. I will definitely keep buying this!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by eyecequeen

This is a decent eye makeup remover.
I used it at my friend's house to remove my eyeshadow & eyeliner, it looked very clean after I removed it ... Until I washed my face. After I patted my face dry, I noticed there was still a little bit of eyeshadow on my lid and eyeliner smudges on my undereye, which is ridiculous b/c I have no idea where it could've come from. Apparently this leaves a little residue & doesn't take everything away. I would purchase this just b/c it's oil-free and it is quite inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by strawberrynkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like everyone said, best drug store eye make-up remover ever. My friend had an allergy reaction to it, but I worked perfectly for me. Seriously, this product is helping me save so much money, since I can stop buying Bi-Facil now. Its 1/4 of the price for something that works 90% as well as the Bi-Facil.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by tokyorosa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Meh. I was using Physician's Formula MU remover, but bought this b/c is was a larger amount of product for less money--oh, and b/c a youtube MU "guru" suggested it. It's okay, but I wish I had stuck with PF. The C&C is oil free but feels greasy and always, always, always leaves behind *something* on my eyes, no matter how much I let it sit or scrub away. I'll finish this humongous purple bottle then go back to PF.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 9:00:00 PM More reviews by mattejunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have mixed feelings about this product:

I know the bottle says it's "oil-free"...but when I rinse my face afterwards, I feel a greasy residue on my eyes. I don't know what the residue is exactly, but it's disconcerting to know that it's there... It's also quite difficult to rinse off, you can't just splash water on it, you actually need to use a cleanser to get it all off.

Getting that out of the way, this does a great job of removing eye makeup. It's quick, super effective, and very inexpensive!

However, I would not repurchase it- the greasy leftovers make me uncomfortable

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Hilaryrh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is the BEST! I cannot believe how well this stuff works! I am always on the look out for a good eye make up remover. I've always had problems finding one that didn't irritate my eyes in some way. I've tried TONS! I would find ones that at least didn't burn while removing my make up, but later my eyes would burn like crazy. Once I was done with my evening routine, the minute I would try to just blink, my eyes would burn and sting. Every night before bed and every morning after I would wake up, I would use moisture eye drops. For years I've had itcy, red eyes. I even went to and eye docter to have this problem looked at. He told me I had an eye allergy and I started taking allergy eye drops every day.

Imagine my surpise when I decided to try this product b/c I had forgotten my other stuff on a recent trip. Lo and behold, NO burning, NO redness in my eyes! I've even stopped using the moisture drops! Now I believe the eye allergy was caused by my old eye makeup remover, and I've since stopped using the allergy eye drops as well!

I hope they never discontinue this product! Unfortunately, it can be difficult to find, so whenever I find it, I buy 2 at a time. I seriously cannot be without it!

EDIT 8/6/10
Just found out this is being discontinued! So annoyed as this has been the best stuff for me and it's so cheap!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by dtm428

I'm shocked. Really shocked - at how much I love this product. It removes my eye make up like nobody's business. Waterproof mascara - gone. Eye shadow - gone. Brow gel - gone. No need to rub with pressure or anything. Very nice. Reminds me of my favorite Clinique Take the Day Off - only it's about $13 cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 4:18:00 AM More reviews by Michael0771

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because my Jojoba oil just wasn;t taking everything off my eyes at the end of the day.
I was soo happy when I let the cotton pad sit on my eyes for abit, and took it off to reveal my eye makeup free.
This is my favorite makeup remover, don't disappear !