Maybelline Super Stay Makeup

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin ( /- May Contain: CI77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI77499, CI77492, CI77491/Iron Oxides)

on 12/9/2013 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love this product only thing I hate is that it does it come with the pump

on 11/27/2013 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to drug store foundation. I have recently bought Estee Lauder's Double Wear which I truly freaking love, but if I wear the same foundation day after day, I find that my skin starts to get too used to the product, so I try to switch between two foundations every other day.

I have oily skin and moderate acne (blackheads and a few cystic bumps). I think that this covers them up quite well!! Also, I am a really weird skin tone, I'm super fair skinned, but not in a pinky way. More of a yellow undertone. So if you have to get a darker shade to avoid looking pink, I promise it's easy to blend out and wear a lighter powder over to fix that.

I think it covers up my acne well and it is probably the best drugstore foundation I've used for oiliness (yes I've tried Revlon Colorstay and I have never ever been able to find the right shade and it never really works for me.) So, if you're not sold on ColorStay either, I would strongly recommend this!

on 11/19/2013 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

If your looking for a foundation that gives you full coverage , this one is for you . Only thing stopping me from purchasing again is that it doesnt work to well with my oily skin .

on 11/15/2013 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

At first, I really loved this product. It suited my color very well which is light-medium with yellow and olive undertones. I also have combination to oily skin. I thought I had met the best drugstore foundation. Then I was proved wrong. This foundation has many pros and cons. So lets start with the pros.

PROS: ~Blends easily
~Coverage is medium
~ Feels light
~Stay put without powder
~ Doesn't transfer
~ Good price
CONS: ~ Turned orange after 1 hour of wear
~ Controls shine for a couple of hours only (looks really shiny at end of a 6 hour
period on me)
~ Rubs off when face is oily
~ Can look cakey
~ No pump dispenser
Overall I would not buy this product again because it doesn't work for my skin tone and type. But if you have a darker skin tone (so you cant see the orange very clearly), normal skin type and don't wear a lot of foundation ( one coat is a good medium coverage) I would recommend this foundation for you.

on 11/13/2013 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product in Sand Beige works nicely for my light/slightly yellow Caucasian skin. It glides on evenly with the use of a brush, or fingers. It does get slightly oily by the end of the day, but stays put with primer, and I don't mind touching it up with a bit of loose powder every now and again. The packaging isn't too great as it drips over and gets around the threads of the cap.

I really like this foundation, I am yellow- toned and it is so hard for me to find a shade that doesn't look to peachy or pink on me and this sand beige color is perfect for me. I wanted something that would cover my hyperpigmentation and not come off when I touched my face. This foundation is so great and I wear it quite often... I am also loving the Revlon whipped crème foundation in sand beige as well. I am stuck between the two of them and love them both but I'll admit the whipped crème texture allures to me a little bit more but this Maybelline Super Stay foundation is top notch.

on 11/6/2013 4:44:00 AM

This is another one that likes to oxidize after awhile. Even the lightest color made me turn orange (good old oompa loompa trick) I'll stick to Kat Von D for now as I just purchased it and if that breaks me out, I'll go back to my all time fave, Revlon Colorstay.

on 11/6/2013 12:45:00 AM

HG status for me! I have been on and off with this foundation for a couple of years. I keep coming back to it because it is AMAZING. It gives me a lovely satin finish and stays put literally ALL day. I have days where I'm at school from 5 am until 9 pm and it still looks AMAZING! I apply it with a beauty blender and normally don't powder afterwards. I have normal/dry skin and this is perfect for me. I think oily skins won't really like this because of the satin finish, it will probably accentuate any oil that your face produces. The only downfall of this produce it the shades. MAJORITY of them are pink/neutral based. I am middle eastern and have strong yellow/neutral undertones. In MAC I'm about an NC25-NC30 and sand beige or nude in this foundation. I lean more towards NC25 because NC30 is too orange for me and oxidizes. I also noticed that some of the darker shades do oxidize. Sand beige is more neutral yellow and nude is more peachy. It doesn't really bother me that this foundation doesn't have a pump. I don't care because I LOVE the product. I've tried so many high ends from Chanel, Dior, Makeupforever, Laura Mercier, MAC, Hourglass, NARS, Shiseido.. but this foundation remains my HG.

I hope they never discontinue this. I would cry :(

on 10/31/2013 5:33:00 PM

I've been using this for a week and I hope that my opinion doesn't change. I LOVE this foundation. It isn't full coverage like the revlon colorstay but it is buildable. I've noticed that there are mixed reviews when it comes to the feel and consistency. In my opinion it comes out of the bottle runny and doesn't feel as thick as colorstay. But to each their own. I have oily and acne prone skin and when I bought this I had a couple of spots to cover. Like I said, it isn't full coverage. But I found that 2 layers gives me the best coverage (I use a beauty blender). When it's still setting in its a Demi matte, almost satin finish. But by the time I'm done with my brows it has set to a nice even matte finish. It does accentuate the pores of my nose but that happens to me with all foundations. Nothing a bit of blending and powder can't fix. Thankfully this doesn't oxidize on me like loreal true match did. It lasted for 12 hours (I have really long days) and it didn't separate or fade on me. Right now this is a perfect fall/winter foundation but I would love to see how this holds up during summer. Even though I love this foundation I'm giving it a 4 for two reasons 1. No pump 2. No SPF (which usually isn't a deal breaker since I use a moisturizer with high SPF but it's still a perk)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my usually go to foundation when I need to use it, I like it I don't really have any complains but the packaging could be better.. I always purchase it so I guess it works pretty decent with me.