November 26, 2014 | 1068 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by toronto27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! Until recently, I was a fan of L'Oreal eyeliners, but I found this Maybelline one in my makeup bag a few days ago and decided to try it. I'm so glad I did - it's better than L'Oreal! Its thin, pen-like tip makes it really easy to draw on a straight, thin, clean line, whereas I noticed I would mess up often with the L'Oreal eyeliners as they typically have thicker tips. This one is quite buildable, in the sense that you can easily add tiny little lines here and there to thicken up the eyeliner, if you like a thicker look (i.e. cat-eye).

This liner stayed on all day and didn't budge when I accidentally splashed some water on my eye, though it came off easily with my usual Simple makeup removal wipes. Will definitely repurchase!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Narmeenbayy

My fav eyeliner. LOVE IT! I feel like im the only one who hates gel eyeliners and eyeliners in pots that you need a eyeliner brush to apply it with. NO! I dont want all that. This is perfectt!!! Felt tip eyeliner application that lets you control how thick or thin you want it and i like how its not like a thin brush which i hate becuase if you need to make a thicker line you have to brush over and over again this has the perfect thickness that lets you control whether you want your eyeliner to be thin or thick. I love the finish also unlike gel eyeliner the liquid stands out doesnt dry matte which makes it pop. And the packaging is great too. One tube lasts about 6 months if used daily if not then lasts longer. If it seems like its drying just add 2 drops if eye drop solution or contact lens solution and its back to new! Same with mascara. Anyways.. Amazing product went through 2 tubes already & will continue to buy this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by piczohun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the first liquid liner I've ever used and I love it! It's really easy to use and I've had it for 8 months now and it still hasn't dried up! I have the colour black brown and I find that it works well for my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

I have heard so much about this liner that I bought black and brown at Ulta with buy one get 50% off. Brown is ok. It disapears into my shadow so I don't get much pigmentation (for me) This will work better for me when I wear a very nude eye and don't want a black liner to overpower the look. The black is pretty good. Not the blackest black I've seen but decent. I do love the brush. Thin easy to handle and apply product just where you want it as thick or thin as you need it. I think it's a great standby but I will still be looking at other brands as for Me I don't see it as a HG product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by hannahps

This is the best drugstore liquid liner I've used. It's very pigmented (I have it in the darkest black it comes in) and applies easily with no pulling, cracking, flaking etc. It also doesn't get in my eyelashes which is great when applying mascara later! I normally wear a cat eye and the thin applicator works really well when doing wings.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by raydi0o

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this product for quite some time now. I usually purchase it in the brown-black shade. I think it's a pretty good quality, especially for beginners. The brush does a pretty good job at applying the liner, it is a little thick but its nothing too difficult to work with. The product itself is pretty good as well. It always looks pretty natural and looks nice with all my makeup looks. with that being said, It doesn't last long without primer. It does have a little bit of a tendency to flake off a bit. I refuse to switch to a high end liner just to save money, so this is my cheap go to liner. For me the pros outweigh the cons,I really do like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by hayley15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

100% the best liquid eyeliner ever! I complained to a friend that I could never get my cateye correct, and she suggested this. OMG I think I have gotten every female friend of mine to buy this mascara. I will NEVER buy another brand again. It is almost fool-proof.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by auxxyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down THE BEST liquid eyeliner I've ever tried. I was a die hard fan of the sephora liquid liner, I randomly bought this because it was on sale for 2 bucks, I was so surprised. It's VERY easy to apply and it last forever. I had one for two years, they last longer than you're even suppose to use them! Just perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by AddiNoRegrts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG liquid eyeliner!!!!!!! It is long lasting , easy to apply and the pigmentation is amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's very long lasting which is great, but I do not like the pin point felt tip. It's just too pointed and I have a hard time building anything more than a thin line next to my lashes. I'm unable to really do a thick precise line that gets thicker towards the outer corners by using the side of the felt tip because its just too narrow for me.