January 30, 2015 | 1188 users online

Clothes - Forever 21

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by kk71350

Being a bigger gal (I wear a 16 in dresses and jeans) who also likes to dress more conservative, I really do not find a lot of clothing things here that fit me well. If you are smaller, the clothing is very cute and trendy for a good price. On the other hand, the jewlery is AMAZING. it is really inexpensive, but very good quality for costume jewlery and it is really unique and beautiful. The Love and Beauty line is also very good, its hit or miss but some of the things are very good quality. I've also purchased underwear from here which was very good quality and cute. The shoes also seem nice, but I have not tried it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Yeah the quality isn't that great, a lot of their clothes are a miss, I agree with a lot of the problems people have brought up here. But when I'm spending so little, I don't expect the quality to be superb. I can't see how anyone would think that buying a top for $12 or jeans for $17 would guarantee them great quality. And they have lots of misses, but the rest of the clothes and jewellery are so on trend and cute! I get exactly what I want from Forever 21: cheap, trendy, cute clothes that I probably won't even like after a few seasons. For someone who loves fashion and making the perfect outfits, Forever 21 is great because I can buy what I need and like for a tiny price, and I won't feel guilty when it goes out of style or I'm tired of it. If you're looking for clothes that are going to last a long time, you're gonna have to spend more than $20 an item!

I love how they are always getting in new clothes, so every time I go there is a ton of new selection! And their jewellery is the best part! SO cheap but it's all soooo cute. I have had a necklace or two fall apart from their, but when that necklace costs $4 I don't expect much more.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by summerlover77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE their necklaces. I always get compliments on them, one lady even asked me if it was an antique. I also like their basics, they're affordable and comfortable. That's probably the only thing I like about them. They used to have the cutest clothes there, but now everything there is getting more expensive and the quality is going down. My friends agree that Forever 21 used to be the best, but now it's crap. Ugh...please get back in the game Forever 21.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by myluckypenny

Want to be caught wearing the same dress to the club as 3-5 other girls are? Love having your clothes fall apart in the washing machine? Want to build a collection of extra buttons you'll never affix to your clothing as replacements because the clothes are so cheap, it's not worth repairing? Like having static in your clothes, due to materials chosen to construct it and not because of lack of fabric softener in your laundry? Do you like to pull at loose threads in your clothes when you're bored? Feel like getting lost in a massive store that has since expanded 3x's since its inception, and now aiming to be the IKEA of clothing?

Forever 21 is for you.

Don't get me wrong, they did have cuter clothes a few years ago... But the shapes they cut for dresses are vagina-bearing short now, and barely anything is really "classy" looking anymore. Great for cheap basics for playing with a trend not worth investing loads of money on... But I much prefer www.lulus.com or www.asos.com

Sorry F21... I'm kinda over you. You were the perfect stepping stone in learning what I like VS don't like though...

...and as the reviewer mentioned below, I also dislike religious passages being printed on the bags... In-N-Out did this too, and even if I am Catholic, I dislike dogmatism. People should be able to shop freely without this little detail being forced upon our merchandise.

22 out of 25 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Forever 21 to me isn't worth all the hype that they get. The clothes IMO aren't really all that cute and the prices aren't THAT great (you can find better clothes for the same price at stores like charlotte russe *my favorite store*, love culture, etc). But the accessories are good, I scored some really cute earrings there for $3! I don't hate forever 21, but I just feel like the store is so overrated for what you get.

Also, I hate how they have the bible part on the bag... for example, my forever 21 bag (not purses, I mean the bag that they put your stuff in after you buy everything) has "John 3:16" on the bottom of it. That's just kinda weird to me but whatever

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Sta1cee

I am a bit confused by the comments about quality and sizes at Forever 21. Most stores have quality comparable to F21 but at double the prices. I would much rather buy an $11 sweater at F21 than a similar sweater for $24 elsewhere. As far as sizes go, there are plenty of stores suited for bigger women. Bigger sizes=more fabric=higher costs for the company. In order for stores to sell different range of sizes, they would need to start charging more for the bigger clothes like Wal*Mart does. Just go to a different store and buy amazing trendy clothes there. Support the stores that actually support you.

I would agree with other commenters that this store is hit/miss depending on what you're looking for and when you go shopping. I sometimes leave empty-handed after browsing the racks for over an hour. And sometimes, I find amazing deals on quality items.

Regarding the prices, I noticed F21 has started using better fabrics with some of their clothes. I guess that could explain why the prices on some attire is a bit higher. Again, can't see how that could be an issue since you would pay more elsewhere.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I rarely shop there. The accessories are expensive ($10+) for cheap items that you can find at Claires/Icing that will fall apart within several months. The clothing is just as bad. It's expensive and all the sizes tend to fit tiny and skinny women. The clothing they do tend to have for my size tends to be completely unflattering as they just made the tiny version bigger (seriously not all women above a size 6 like to look similar to a tent or pregnant). I'm not saying I'm fat but just that if I barely fit into their clothes and much of my size is my chest (36DDs) & hips, I can't imagine women bigger than me trying to shop! F21 is cutting out a huge group of women who love to shop in the US.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by leahx09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love Forever 21. I know a lot of people complain about the quality, but I have pieces that are YEARS old and not falling apart. In fact, I can't think of one thing that has fallen apart. I carefully wash everything. If it says handwash (which, many of F21s clothing do), I handwash it or AT LEAST put it on the handwash setting in the washer, and never put them in the dryer. It's called taking care of your clothing.
I love their nail polish. It's only $2.80 and works really well. The prices of everything are cheap, so of course it's going to be trendy. Most classic pieces are more expensive, and worth the expense anyway.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by cara4art

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There was better stuff at Forever 21 3-4 years ago. Now, it's just junk, seriously, even the accessories, save for a scarf or two(I have scored with a few of those). The quality, and the styles have really gone downhill. I'm a lot older than their demographic(however still slim and fit), but I still found a few things years ago that were good, like a really cute black dress that I needed to go to a late-afternoon wedding and reception and I didn't have anything that filled the bill. This dress for just $35(high end for me as I usually shop at second-hand stores)was a steal, surprisingly well-made, and looks a lot more expensive than it was. I still have it in fact, more than 3 years later, for other such occasions. On the other hand, I've had a couple of tops that really shrunk up in length after I washed them - ugh!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by OpiJunkie101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This store is the best ! Cute accessories for barely no money at all ; cute cardigans for less! C'mon ; this store is boss (: