October 30, 2014 | 1899 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

I got this mascara to try but since I don't have an Armani counter near me I got the Eyes to Kill essentials set that also has a liner and another lengthening mascara. I like it a lot, I will use them until finish but I might not repurchase because I am still looking for the perfect mascara and this one is almost perfect but! it does smear at the end of the day so... :( not convinced. Maybe is a waterproof formulation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by aarcher7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this mascara on a whim without reading reviews because I found thirty dollars while I was shopping.. I have long eyelashes to begin with but I find them to be on the thinner side so I want them to be more full. I also am a sucker for mascaras that will put on a lot and give me that amazing false eyelashes look and this just didn't cut it. For the the price of this mascara and if you want the same thing I do I would recommend YSL shocking mascara. I do have to say I love the packaging and how luxurious it feels but it just didn't do what I wanted it to do.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by KillJoyMakeSomeNoise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had given up wearing mascara because no matter what product I tried it would flake off into my eyes, irritating my contact lenses. I had heard so many people raving about ETK so when they came out with a LE brown shade I decided to try it. Yes, it is expensive. However, I've had mine for over a year and it's still very usable and good. It is not a waterproof formula, however I've cried while wearing it and it has NEVER flaked or smudged on me. I've napped in this mascara, still no smudging. It doesn't irritate my contacts. I can't ask for anything more. And in the end, I think it actually saves me money since I've tried so many drug store brands they more than add up to the price of this. Try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by jennylovesjohnny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG mascara along with Lancome Definicils. I wear the two together. This mascara is amazing in its own right. It applies easily, does not clump, keeps the lashes supple, has a glossy black colour, does not dry out quickly in the tube, does not clump or smudge, and washes off easily when taking your make up off. Having tried many many mascaras in my life, I have concluded that these criteria are the most important when deciding if a mascara is good or not. This mascara really gives your lashes a real boost, enough to make them look great for day wear without looking like a drag queen. For evenings or when you want real impact, use the Eyes to Kill Excess version. I have two backup tubes of each.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by MademoiselleZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great packaging. It speaks out that it's a high-end, heavy metallic package that i never hold a mascara tube this heavy! I'm not complaining, it makes you feel good actually =) about the performance, i would havve tell this mascara is the best mascara for me, if i didn't use Maybelline Full&Soft mascara. The mascara gives lenghtening and body to your lashes and curls it very well. I am not a "long lashes" person or a spider lashes lover and love how this mascara lenghtening my lashes, however i am a total "maximum volumed lashes" person and i must say this mascara give volume very properly yet it doesn't satify my " volumed lashes like a movie star lashes" ( i think i found many sayings to describe lash types due to my passion about volumed lashes!) Anyway, it doesn't clump, run off and leaves a soft but stabled lashes which gives you a chance to build up. One weird thing i experienced about this mascara is that it burns your eyes like hell if you cry after you put it on! i cried 2 or 3 times when i wear this mascara and man i gotta say i regretted to cried, this way there'sa whole new angle about the saying " I CAN'T CRY I WEAR MASCARA!" :)) i also want to add that this burning thing doesn't repeated itself after some time passed, but i don't know why?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Best mascara ever!!!!!!!!!! I have really short and thin lashes and this really works wonders!

Finally I found my favourite mascara that makes me look a bit like Bambi :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by LilMissDani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVED this mascara (original formula)! I haven't bought this product for myself yet, but I did use it everyday for a week during a vacation because I left my makeup bag home and my friend had this mascara in her makeup bag.

That being said, this mascara is phenomenal. I naturally have very long lashes so I primarily use mascara to curl my lashes and to emphasize my eyes, and let me tell you--this product delivers!! No clumps at all, added intense color, in addition to added length and curl (volume) to my lashes, which made them really stand out and pop (without looking spidery and fake). Just a few coats is all that you need for dramatic and vibrant lashes.

I also thought the packaging was quite neat as the mascara is packaged in a cool metal tube (which is quite heavy, for a mascara at least lol). I will purchase this soon and see if it stands the test of time! Until then, I do recommend those looking for 'intense and dramatic' lashes to purchase this mascara :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by supercat12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on the fence about this mascara. I've tried two different formulas: waterproof (SA gave me this on accident and I was too lazy to return it) and original.

The good: I really like the way it makes my lashes look. I have really long lashes that feel a bit skimpy now that I am in my 40s, so I like a mascara with some heft to it, yet at the same time, I don't want super fake looking lashes. This goes on smoothly and doesn't clump on me. It seems really black to me, and I think it makes my eyes look great.

The bad: Despite the fact that it is so difficult to get off (more below), I find that a bit of mascara always migrates to my under eye area by the afternoon. The two real problems I have with it are the price ($30+) and the fact that it (especially the waterproof) seems exceedingly resistant to coming off. I have tried a variety of eye makeup removers, and I feel like I rinse and rinse, but I still wake up with black smudges in the morning.

I marked that I will repurchase this, but I am casting about for something different.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by LeMinx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE Eyes To Kill! This is actually one mascara that makes my skimpy lashes look long and full.

I've been using this for about a month now and have yet to have any problems. I did initially find it a bit clumpy and had to wipe off the excess with a tissue, but for whatever reason the wand doesn't clump up with mascara anymore. I got this in the waterproof version (because of my oily lids) and have had no problem with it flaking or running, even in the high humidity area where I live.

The only downside - the price. I paid $32 for this which is probably the most I have ever spent on mascara. Despite the price, I would likely buy it again because of the great results.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

With 3 different formulas in the "Eyes to Kill" Mascara family, I asked the SA, which is the best? She said the original, and suggested I layered it with a few coats. I told her I wanted noticeable lashes. I am underwhelmed by this product. Not bad..but certainly not worth 30 bucks. It does a decent job with lengthening and definition but volume is minimal. If you are going for a 'faux cils" look, I don't think you'll find it here, unless you are already blessed with "Wow" lashes genetically. I say save your money.