September 2, 2014 | 1914 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Equate - Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:52:00 AM More reviews by misscheryvang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this makeup remover. Its cheap and works just as well or even better than the expensive ones. Just make sure to use a cotton ball or cotton pad rather than paper toilet as it does makes a differences on how much effort you have to scrub your eyes..........

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by pinkx23

i really like this stuff. ive tried other products and they were very oily. this is oil free and takes off water proof mascara very easily. i use it daily

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Amlymei

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This does what it says it does. It takes makeup off wonderfully, but the oily residue drives me crazy!! If you're using this to take your makeup off at night then you should have no issues as long as you rinse your face after. However, when I just want to fix a smug of mascara its gross. So greasy! It literally makes the tips of my fingers shin. My bottle is also very slippery. Overall, for the use I bought it for it doesn't work; nevertheless, i think it would work great if I didn't take showers at night and removed my makeup that way.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by fatbottomgirl76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Cheaper than the name brand stuff and I feel it works just as well as a more expensive brand. It takes off most of the eyeliner, but I always have just a trace left until I do my face washing routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I actually really like this product. It is very good at taking off my waterproof mascara, and is a good alternative to the neutrogena one. However, this dries my eyelids a little but i mean with an eyecream it's fine. Based on how good it works and its awesome price, I would definitely repurchase it:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by kahillrn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this as a substitute for Neutrogena oil-free. Works amazingly well. I wear contact lenses, use it at night and have no blurry vision the next day. Bottle will last forever, you only need a small amount. I have removed all types of make-up with this, including waterproof mascara. Excellent substitute !!! Equate does a wonderful job, AGAIN !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Today I walked into Wal-Mart looking for a makeup remover on a budget. This was the cheapest and works great! You do need to wash your face after to avoid it feeling greasy, but aren't you supposed to anyways, oil free or not. All of my waterproof eye makeup came right off easily, Mary Kay sucks compared to this! And usually all makeup removers burn the hell out of my eyes for at least 2 hours. I got plenty of this stuff in my eyes and it barely even clouded them up, did absolutely no harm, it was pretty amazing. Such a great price too!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by mchllbnll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

I bought this for $3 at walmart. I never really used eye makeup removers but this one just works great for me. Removes my eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara within 2 minutes. Don't have to use much product either. It is a little drying, but I cleanse my face after I remove my eye makeup anyway. Will continues to purchase, can't beat the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

It was a decent makeup remover. I use Maybelline Eye Gel liner, in waterproof, so no wonder it had a hard time. I also used very small cotton balls and it managed to remove most of it. I was shocked when I saw that when I washed my face, no raccoon eyes came up!

I still think, however, that using lotion is cheaper than this, however, it is a quick fix, so no wonder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by angelina926

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this remover. One of the best I have ever used! I wore a dark black eye shadow and a dark eye liner for halloween and I was scared about taking it off but my mom bought this remover and she told me to used it. It work so good and it only took me about 2 mins. to get it off. I would you suggest to try it.