September 1, 2014 | 1616 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - Liner #712

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2005 1:36:00 PM More reviews by av0105

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am a notorious retractable lipliner girl ONLY but this is a an AMAZING DEAL! It was only .93 cents at wal-mart! Also, it is (for me) the NO SHOW lipliner it matches my lips exactly which is rare. It is also creamy and smooth in texture but still holds a fine point. Does not leave an ashy or muddy look not matter how many times I trace or fill in! Wish it was in a retractable version but this is still a 5 lippies deal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2005 8:47:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am falling in love with these dirt cheap WnW liners! The #712 color is called "Willow". Its almost a nude color with a toffee tint to it. They changed the formula to be more creamy. I think its perfect! Ive used many many brands of liners and this one is a sure winner =o)!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2005 12:53:00 AM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

gawd... this matches my natural lip color so perfectly, it's sometimes hard for me to tell if i'm even getting it on. HG lipliner all the way. having a hard time finding it, as these days, i'm only finding 712A (a bright plummy pink color by the looks of the pencil) on the shelves. :( may have to only get it online. WAAAAAAAAH!UPDATE 3-1-07: this is still my HG and i think they've reformulated it. it's alot creamier going on, but IMO it's ever so slightly oranger. it's become a MAC spice dupe, but that doesn't deter me from using it and buying it.update 3-11-07: as i get older, i'm getting more and more conservative with my makeup choices (although i will buy AND wear lots of frosty colored shadows on my sexy nights out ^_^), and i've found that this lipliner goes well with ANY lip color. i've found that since i've become a mom, i don't often remember to touch up my lipstick, so for the past 6 or 7 years i've been lining and filling my lips with this lipliner, and then i set my lips by dusting the blush i'm wearing that day over them with a small e/s brush. this makes my lip color last ALL day. i even dab a little bright colored lipstick (bright fuschia or magenta) on my finger, pucker up, and pat my lips for a natural flush of color that makes my lips pop BIG--i mean bee stung Angelina Jolie DSL--yet still matte. then when i want to go out with my DH, my lips are already primed and ready for lipstick. my lipstick lasts all night too and i wear just about every cool shade that wet n wild has to offer. why pay more for a long wearing natural toned lipstick (hoping it won't clash with the rest of your makeup), when, if you collect blush, you can multi-task and have a very polished, put together look with less products? :) continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2005 4:24:00 PM More reviews by mulove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

#712 is a medium brown with slight orange color in it. I like the color. It works well with a lot of darker neutral lip colors. No crumbling or pulling. Nice quality for under a buck.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2005 1:16:00 AM More reviews by RiaBel

I have used this lipliner for over 10 years. It goes pretty much with any lipstick because it's a natural color. And it's only .99 cents!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2004 2:01:00 PM More reviews by MedusasSnakePit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A five lippie lipliner! I thought I was onto something good - crumbly, but good - when I stumbled across the infamous #666 (refer ro review). But wow. So impressive the color, that I'm willing to overlook the obvious crumbling! #712 is like #666 only MINUS the shimmer factor. Though the crumble remains, I am also taken aback that there IS a lipliner out there that matches my natural lip color... And I'm so befuddled that I'm not paying $30 +/- for it at MAC or something!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2004 1:45:00 PM More reviews by mochaviolino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a great $.94 lip liner! goes on smoothly and is well pigmented. and it will definately last you a long time. it's one shade darker than my natural lip color, so it's perfect for under gloss. :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2004 1:11:00 PM More reviews by katlynel

I almost wonder if I am using the same product as the rest of the reviewers. On me this is not nude at all, it's an orangey brown. Not a tremendously unflattering color, and it adds color saturation to some glosses and lipsticks. No lasting power really though. Still, what do you want for $1?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2004 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Shakeitdontbreakit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, as we all know, one must get lucky with a "good batch" when it comes to W&W(I took one lippie away for quality inconsistancy) . That said, if you get lucky with this liner, it is fantastic. The consistancy is great, the color is like a warm, neutral cashmere/suede with a rosy glow. I got lucky the second time, which happens sometimes. At a buck a pop, I don't mind. I throw away the not-so-great liner, but keep the cap. I cut the Oh-so-great liner in half (I use a small exacto knife) and sharpen one side, placing the cap on that end. Then I have two great liners that I don't need a golf club bag to carry (these suckers are looong!). Do with that what you will.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2004 12:50:00 PM More reviews by deadmilk

Ok,so I purchased this the other day at Rite Aid & it crumbled as soon as I pressed it into my lip. I read what other people had posted about how each batch varies, so today when I passed a different Rite Aid I couldn't help but run in & buy another one to compare. I mean, for a $$$, who cares? Well, this one was creamy & easy to apply & great! It is like MAC spice, but way cheaper. I gave 4 instead of 5 lippies b/c the product is unpredicatble. Get a good one & its an HG..otherwise, it's trash...