September 2, 2014 | 1638 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by sondar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this moisturizer! I'm really picky about what I put on my face because I hate feeling like I have anything on my skin (for this reason I can't really wear foundation... I'm lucky that my skin is relatively clear!) This really feels like I'm wearing nothing at all! I use it after showering in the morning and then after washing my face before bed (and I try to use it if I wash my face at any other point in the day, but sometimes I forget because I'm still not used to using it.)

I've noticed that my skin has become a lot softer and it doesn't seem to get as oily between washes. This is definitely a holy grail product for me. I would give it 5 stars, but I have to knock one off because it doesn't have SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer is great for my sensitive skin. I had previously tried Olay sensitive skin facial lotion and it was horrible. This really hydrates and soothes my dry irritated skin and reduces the redness on my cheeks. This non greasy oil free formula doesn't clog my pores my and cause breakouts like other brands have done. This leaves my face soft and smooth and it helps to even out my skin tone by reducing the redness. There is not an once of tightness in the face after using this, no burning or anything. This is definitely the best facial moisturizer I have used on my face so far. Great product I will continue to purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Monseter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Broke me out every time. I've suckered myself into buying this three or four times and every time it just ends up breaking me out. It's an okay moisturizer but definitely not for those with acne-prone skin. I'm pretty sure the breakouts could also be caused by the sunscreen in the product. I reallyreallyreallyREALLY do like the pump though and I like how clean the bottle looks. Something about it is just so cute to me, that's why I kept falling for it haha.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by loveover0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is for sensitive skin??? It's horrible! On the first application it burned my acne prone skin and I'm not even sensitive! I just wanted a nice simple moisturizer I can apply at night (sunscreen at night breaks me out). This moisturizer left my skin feeling itchy and uncomfortable. While I liked that it was moisturizing and oil free (that deserves one lippie), I didn't really appreciate the feeling of acid on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by frostygrrl

Lovvve this moisturizer, I've been using it for almost a year now. It doesn't smell and it isn't greasy or heavy at all. I usually have very oily skin but this won't make you oily. The packaging is decent and I like that the pump locks and isn't a complete pain to use. I don't use a lot of products on my face anymore- I don't use any cleansers and just wash with water and put this on afterward, and I only get little break outs now around my period. The only thing I don't like about it is it doesn't have any SPF in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my everyday HG moisturizer. I have dry, sensitive and acne prone skin. This product didn't irritate my skin or break me out. It moisturizes my skin leaving it soft and silky smooth without feeling greasy. Most moisturizers that claim to be for sensitive skin still irritate my skin, making it feel itchy, burning, greeasy, oily and gross. I used pretty much every drug store sensitive moisturizer including Simple (which irritated my skin and was the worst product ever) but nothing compares to Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin by Neutrogena. It's so light and gentle, I use it everyday!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by jenniferjones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion is great for my oily and acne prone skin, it's pretty light but it absolutely does not clog pores and in fact now that I've been using this I have seen an extreme improvement in my skin, I rarely break out at all versus before using this every day I would have at least one new blemish. I never considered my skin sensitive but maybe it is? I will definitely continue to purchase, but if you are looking for more moisture this is probably not for you it's not overly hydrating more light/day time use.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by esparzan

Simple moisturizer. Doesn't break me out (which is rare). I'd use it again but not a HG moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Cydni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After a few days of using my skin broke out horribly & never felt moisturized.
I ended up throwing it away after a week.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I used to use this moisturizer religiously, but after shopping around some more, I am really unimpressed. I bought this moisturizer for my sensitive, acne-prone skin. I cannot say that it made me break out, but it did not really help with the acne either. My skin did not feel soothed, and to be honest, this lotion is useless in the winter. If you have dry skin in the winter, your skin will be flaking off. If you use acne cream/medication, it will not counteract the drying effects of the medicine. My skin would get dry and scaly and then flake off because it was not enough during the wintertime. Meanwhile, my skin did not feel less oily. It is an okay lotion if you are looking for a non-irritating cream or something to layer sunscreen over, but I think this is a pretty mediocre moisturizer.