July 23, 2014 | 1877 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by jenniferjones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion is great for my oily and acne prone skin, it's pretty light but it absolutely does not clog pores and in fact now that I've been using this I have seen an extreme improvement in my skin, I rarely break out at all versus before using this every day I would have at least one new blemish. I never considered my skin sensitive but maybe it is? I will definitely continue to purchase, but if you are looking for more moisture this is probably not for you it's not overly hydrating more light/day time use.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by esparzan

Simple moisturizer. Doesn't break me out (which is rare). I'd use it again but not a HG moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Cydni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After a few days of using my skin broke out horribly & never felt moisturized.
I ended up throwing it away after a week.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I used to use this moisturizer religiously, but after shopping around some more, I am really unimpressed. I bought this moisturizer for my sensitive, acne-prone skin. I cannot say that it made me break out, but it did not really help with the acne either. My skin did not feel soothed, and to be honest, this lotion is useless in the winter. If you have dry skin in the winter, your skin will be flaking off. If you use acne cream/medication, it will not counteract the drying effects of the medicine. My skin would get dry and scaly and then flake off because it was not enough during the wintertime. Meanwhile, my skin did not feel less oily. It is an okay lotion if you are looking for a non-irritating cream or something to layer sunscreen over, but I think this is a pretty mediocre moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by ncarro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

When I was in high school, my dermatologist tried me on a few different topical acne treatments before landing on Accutane. In the meantime, I often had strong reactions to the acne medications I was using, and one night my skin felt like it was burning and I was in extreme pain. I went to see my pharmacist and he recommended I use this product to calm my skin, and I've been using it ever since. It helps my skin feel hydrated and soft and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I've recently switched to the SPF 15 version of this product and I love that too. A great gentle moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by cattitude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer did nothing for my skin... if anything, it made my skin dryer! After using this moisturizer for a couple weeks, my cheeks were so dry that the skin was flaking off!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 7:00:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

This is a great everyday moisturizer. I've been using it for a year now and will buy again. It's nice and light a doesn't make my acne prone skin breakout. I put it on after I wash my face while it's still damp and it absorbs nicely. Best moisturizier for sensative skin I have EVER used!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by pokejen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I loved, used, and repurchased this moisturizer for over a year. I initially bought it because it said it was oil free and for sensitive skin. I have acne-prone and sensitive skin so I thought it would be perfect. It has a nice consistency, is light, moisturizes well but takes awhile to sink in. I've had acne all my life so breakouts aren't new to me and I thought there was no way this product could cause them. I had acne the whole time I used this moisturizer (on my chin which was normal but also on my cheeks and forehead which were unusual and not normal places for me to breakout) I recently decided that it had to be something I was using because I did not hormonally breakout on the forehead and cheeks. I eliminated products from my routine one by one and didn't notice any improvement until I stopped using this moisturizer. The breakouts on my forehead and cheeks have stopped completely. It made me sad that it was the cause of my acne because I really did like this moisturizer. I'm sure this product works great for some people out there but it just isn't for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by keiki300

I bought this for my boyfriend who has very sensitive skin and refuses to wear anything oily. I tried it and it is a very basic but very good moisturizer even for the dry winter months. It has no fragrance. It also lacks sophisticated ingredients like antioxidants and the like, but since it is for sensitive skin they have been omitted naturally.
I have this in my make up bag when i travel and it is great and if i lose it, no matter it was only 10 dolllars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by 1017

My DH has used this plain jane moisturizer for years and years. He has always had dry skin, but growing up his parents didn't so he never had help with his discomfort. Then he met me, was complaining about it one day and I got this per a Derms rec for me one time (we are talking 1998). He seems to have no reaction...he loves the way it feels. I have tried to get him to use my Olay Complete so he has some SPF, but he likes the less shiny look of this and likes that no matter how dry his skin is...he can slather this on.

Now, he shares none of my concerns. However, over the 17 years we have been together, he has developed what looks like rosacea. He is hispanic so he isn't that light and doesn't have that much red to his skin naturally. I would love to find him a more comprehensive, soothing, possibly SPF moisturizer, but I can't get him to use anything but this now.