October 22, 2014 | 1332 users online

Cleansers - Laneige - Multi-Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by thelavenderninja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

Laneige Multi- Cleanser: I chose this one because its a 3 in 1: make-up remover, exfoliation and cleanser. However, it looks like Laneige recently came out with a new version of this that is a 4 in 1: make-up remover, sunscreen remover, exfoliation and cleanser. First off, I’m already loving it because it comes in a 180 mL / 6.1 FL oz tube with cute snowflake decorations and it looks like it can last me ore than 6 months. On the back of the tube a brief description below*:

• 100m Micro cellulose bead particles breaks apart and thoroughly removes the make-up residues
• AHA mixtures from 5 plants (orange, lemon, bilberry, sugar cane, and sugar maple) keeps skin elastic
• Ivy extracts an Vitamin E derivatives purifies skin impurities
• Multi-fruit BSC, Ivy Extracts, Vitamin E Acetate.

My Review
• I used less than a dime size amount along with a little bit of water to massage over face. It smells fresh, clean and I can definitely see it melting my face make-up away.
• The mini exfoliating beads scrub away at my white heads and dead skin.
• After I washed off with warm water, my skin is literally squeaky clean. It didn’t really clean off ALL my eye make-up but I usually remove this prior to cleansing anyway.

Rating: 5 / 5 ninja stars

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 1:34:00 AM More reviews by racheroonie

I LOVE THIS CLEANSER!!!
I don't have any products that I would really call a MUST in my routine... but I am so glad I found this cleanser. The consistency is amazing when you rub it together in your palms then on your face. The best thing of it all is, it's a great cleanser BUT it also removes your make-up! I love that fact since I wear make-up everyday. The smell is refreshing and it feels really clean. I love lathering this cleanser up, it's not drying or super moisturizing. You get a really clean feeling after. I've never had such a good clean feeling from any cleanser! I got it at amorepacific... and am on my second tube! LOVE IT!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by shuriya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The raving reviews tempted me to get a Laneige haul. One of the products was this one.
Ok, in all fairness it did remove the makeup and the smell was really pleasant. But it broke me out so badly. Which was exactly the opposite of what I wanted it to do.
Trust me this is not worth wasting your money on

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by reginachristin

I love this cleanser!!!
Pros :
- the tiny little scrubs able to clean my face thoroughly
- smells great and refreshing
- my face feels clean and smooth
- instant brightening effect!
- price is not so expensive (as it can last up to 3 months)
Cons :
NONE

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by xogingerox

i use this product mostly for cleaning off makeup from the day
its pretty good. def. feel my skin getting smoother and such. the only thing i dont like is that it kinda stings my eyes, but i usually juss close them shut to avoid that. i think there might b a lemon-kind ingrediant in this cleanser, so that might b why it kinda irritates my eyes. smell-wise, its ok. nothing offending.
its a nice product, but i just dont think i would re-purchase it. gonna try to keep finding a cleanser/makeup remover thats nicer to my eyes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 6:24:00 PM More reviews by KawaiiStrawberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT

PROS: I have been using this for a year now and it never fails to impress. It takes a while for you to notice a change in your skin which is good. You should never look for a product that'll change your skin too fast, you want it to happen naturally on its own and trust the product. Also, I love the packaging! Its a really (sparkles in light) and I also love squeezing the tube xD. The substance is a light pink colour and has a light citrus smell which I LOVE. OK now for the actual review: Once applied on, I could feel little micro beads getting into all the pores, cleansing the crap outta them xD. It foams up nicely, and leaves my face feeling EXTREMELY clean and smoooooth <3. I have noticed that 90% of my acne is gone and I have went from acne prone skin to normal skin ^_^. Also, the tube is HUGE!! Definitely worth your money!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by bronzerboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a 30 mL size of this in a gift set recently and I'm definitely gonna get more! it really does remove all my makeup and isn't harsh for my combo skin. Idk if it is because i use drugstore cleansers but uhhh this stuff blew me away :D it smells sooo good, kind of citrus-y almost?--definitely refreshing. <3Laneige!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by pandaxen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have combination, sensitive and acne-prone skin and wear foundation, eyeliner and blush to work. The scent of this cleanser which is supposed to be citrusy reminds me of a man's light cologne (or maybe its just me) and I dont really like it because it dries up my skin and it feels a little tight afterwards. It lathers up very well, you only need a small bit but it didnt really remove all my makeup. I would suggest to use a makeup remover before you use this cleanser.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by ogtofu

it's an "okay" cleanser. i like that it goes on easily and washes off quickly without feeling filmy, but i don't feel like my face is completely clean. i will give it some more time.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by iheartea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this product as a make-up remover if I have really heavy make-up on. It doesn't clean my whole face very well though so I have to use a make-up remover cream first then this and then toner and moisturizer.When I use it alone with no make-up face, it feels really refreshing and my face looks clean. However, it feels dry after so you definitely need to use a moisterizer after.