October 2, 2014 | 945 users online

Conditioner - Aveeno - Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by 80sglamrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well the thing I have to admit first is, this leave in weighs my hair down so ridiculously much. I have long layered color treated hair & if I use this in the morning, a few hours later- it looks like I haven't washed my hair in days. I did have to give this 5 stars however because even though it weighs hair down, it definitely has made my hair A LOT healthier. I usually use this at night time only but there's no arguing that it hasn't put my hair in better shape to the point where I've received compliments about how healthy/nice it's looking. I also love the smell too, it leaves your hair smelling amazing. I'd reccomend this to anyone w/ damaged or dry hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by holymell

This is probably my favorite leave in. The ingredients are decent, not full of silicones (although there is one silicone in it, at least, it is near the bottom of the list), the smell is amazing and clean, and it moisturizes my extremely damaged hair very well! I like this better than the more expensive products that I have tried, and always buy it again and again.

For some reason my hair doesn't seem to like it's companion rinse- out conditioner, but it loves this stuff. I use it every single day, multiple times, and it doesn't leave any build up whatsoever (though my hair is dry as a desert), and it detangles fairly well, too. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by alessie04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE THIS!! It is super moisturizing and would only work best on damaged hair. My hair is damaged from blow drying, straightening, and coloring...but with this product, you would never know! It gives me the sleek, frizz-free look I am going for and makes my ends feel like silk! Like the "just been cut" feeling (even though I haven't cut in the past month). It is very heavy though, so use it sparingly and do not let any get to the top half of your hair. It can make hair limp, so application of this is key. I usually hold my ends in a ponytail with one hand, and spray directly to them. Then I disperse it throughout my hair. OR, I will just apply the product to my hands (it's a little watery, so be careful), and then I apply it to my ends and work my way up to half of my hair. If I use this anywhere near my crown area, my hair will look dirty and greasy. I swear, since using this product, my hair has been transformed! Most products I have tried only worked for a little bit and then start creating more damage than it was fighting (like BioSilk). Not with this product! My only complaint is it doesn't have a heat protecter in it. I don't want to try a seperate one because, like I said, this stuff can be pretty heavy. Adding 1 more product could ruin my effect. But the plus side to this is I have barely noticed any split ends since my haircut and using this product.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Chrysantza

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a hand-me-down from a friend it didn't work for (she has thick, curly hair, I have thick wavy hair). This is a great value for the money (checked the price at my local CVS) and doesn't have a strong lingering odor. It leaves my hair super-soft, manageable, and easy to comb and style. I definitely would buy this again. Another great drugstore buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by EpcotLover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a nice detangler for my very thick, over-processed hair, and decided to try Aveeno, since they're known for their gentle and nourishing products, and I do like their shampoo. I like this a lot. There are some downsides to it. It makes a film on your hands, so if you're like me and you run your hands through your hair as you blow-dry, you will need to have a towel handy to wipe this off before you switch hands with your dryer. It will create a layer on your hair so if you have fine hair, I wouldn't recommend this at all. Since I have so much hair, it doesn't really weigh it down. I would spray it away from the roots of you hair. Also, if you have a tile floor or any other smooth surface, make sure you don't get this on the floor. I was barefoot in my bathroom and nearly slipped & fell on this stuff. No idea how it ended up on the floor, maybe it was an odd angle when I was spraying it on the back of my head... Anyway! After all of my hair has dried completely, whether from a blow-dryer or just air drying it, my hair is so soft and manageable. I'd recommend using a small amount of this on wet hair, see how combing through it goes, and spray some more if you need it. A little of this can go a long way. I really like this and would definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 5:51:00 AM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Slightly above average performance for an above average price. I don't think it's much of a value. I just wasn't impressed by this, and I'm not that crazy about the scent either. There's nothing that draws me to buy it again, so next time I'll be trying something else.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by endtransmission

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Leaves my hair super greasy! I have rather thick color treated hair and I felt like I needed a shower after one spray of this stuff. It's a shame too because it smells so good!

Maybe I'll hang on to it until my hair grows longer and use it on the ends.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by beensaved

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hair feels like silk after using the leave~in conditioner. I will definately be buying it again!

As for the packaging, may I suggest one little tiny thing?? If I had a product as good as this, I'd make it stand out a little more. I almost didn't see it amongst all the other leave~ins as I wasn't looking for it because I wasnt aware that it existed... but I'm sure glad I did. Thanks!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by BwayBaby2501

Absolutely love this stuff!! I haven't yet tried it on my natural curly hair but I have tried it on damp hair before I blow dry/iron my hair. This leaves my hair soooo silky and shiny and smooth and makes the highlights and my color overall POP!! I can never stop touching my hair! And it smells so great. Absolutely loveeee!! Will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by jewelryvixen305

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

On my 2nd bottle and this is the best leave in for my coily hair. It makes my hair soft instantly and it remains that way until the next wash. It doesn't weigh my hair down, no grease, no flakes and no sticky. However, I do wish it had an ingredient for shine/sheen but that won't stop me from repurchasing this item. I recommend this to women of color with natural hair for sure.