April 17, 2014 | 1070 users online

Conditioner - Aveeno - Nourish + Condition Leave-In Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by EpcotLover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a nice detangler for my very thick, over-processed hair, and decided to try Aveeno, since they're known for their gentle and nourishing products, and I do like their shampoo. I like this a lot. There are some downsides to it. It makes a film on your hands, so if you're like me and you run your hands through your hair as you blow-dry, you will need to have a towel handy to wipe this off before you switch hands with your dryer. It will create a layer on your hair so if you have fine hair, I wouldn't recommend this at all. Since I have so much hair, it doesn't really weigh it down. I would spray it away from the roots of you hair. Also, if you have a tile floor or any other smooth surface, make sure you don't get this on the floor. I was barefoot in my bathroom and nearly slipped & fell on this stuff. No idea how it ended up on the floor, maybe it was an odd angle when I was spraying it on the back of my head... Anyway! After all of my hair has dried completely, whether from a blow-dryer or just air drying it, my hair is so soft and manageable. I'd recommend using a small amount of this on wet hair, see how combing through it goes, and spray some more if you need it. A little of this can go a long way. I really like this and would definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 5:51:00 AM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Slightly above average performance for an above average price. I don't think it's much of a value. I just wasn't impressed by this, and I'm not that crazy about the scent either. There's nothing that draws me to buy it again, so next time I'll be trying something else.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by endtransmission

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Leaves my hair super greasy! I have rather thick color treated hair and I felt like I needed a shower after one spray of this stuff. It's a shame too because it smells so good!

Maybe I'll hang on to it until my hair grows longer and use it on the ends.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by beensaved

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hair feels like silk after using the leave~in conditioner. I will definately be buying it again!

As for the packaging, may I suggest one little tiny thing?? If I had a product as good as this, I'd make it stand out a little more. I almost didn't see it amongst all the other leave~ins as I wasn't looking for it because I wasnt aware that it existed... but I'm sure glad I did. Thanks!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by BwayBaby2501

Absolutely love this stuff!! I haven't yet tried it on my natural curly hair but I have tried it on damp hair before I blow dry/iron my hair. This leaves my hair soooo silky and shiny and smooth and makes the highlights and my color overall POP!! I can never stop touching my hair! And it smells so great. Absolutely loveeee!! Will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by jewelryvixen305

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

On my 2nd bottle and this is the best leave in for my coily hair. It makes my hair soft instantly and it remains that way until the next wash. It doesn't weigh my hair down, no grease, no flakes and no sticky. However, I do wish it had an ingredient for shine/sheen but that won't stop me from repurchasing this item. I recommend this to women of color with natural hair for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 2:12:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Very conditioning for my very dry ends.

CONS: Might be a bit heavy for very fine hair or may weigh down curls.

ALTERNATES: An alternate for this is Nexxus's leave-in spray, and an alternate that is a little lighter (and even cheaper) is Aussie's leave-in conditioners.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Angelbones

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second bottle of this. First of all, this smells fantastic. My boyfriend even complimented that my hair smelled great the first time I used it. This isn't at all greasy and I haven't had any problems with stickiness. It's not super moisturizing, but it's just enough to quickly make my hair a bit softer and sleeker before heading out the door.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2010 7:29:00 PM More reviews by boro

This is the 2nd time I have purchased this product. I love the smell and it reminds me of summer. I use as a leave in treatment after i towel dry my hair. One spray = a lot of product but i always feel like i never have enough so i spray a lot. So basically you go through the bottle pretty quick. It's good for now but there are much better things out there. My hair feels really soft and light afterwards but when it dries and i flat iron, the product doesn't make my hair shiny and just looks blande.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by spaceelephants

Awesome product! This is the first thing thats ever made me want to write a review. First of all the smell is fantastic! My hair was very dry and damaged from overcoloring and after the first use my hair already felt very soft and conditioned. After about a week of use, my hair feels completely repaired. Love love love!